Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Oct. 02, 2010  12:25 PM)manga Wrote: my question is
is meteo l drago beter than lightniing ldrago

Meteo hasn't been tested enough yet.
Is it worth the money to get the Super vortex battle set? thank you
(Oct. 02, 2010  7:34 PM)Ekclips Wrote: Is it worth the money to get the Super vortex battle set? thank you
No, not really. The tournament is not really good, like Pegasus Thunder Whip. The paint on the Beyblades also wears off quickly. Just buy Storm Pegasis and Lightning L Drago separately.
yes it is if you dont have a stadium for beyblades
1: Which weighs more? Gravity wheel+Perseus wheel or Earth 2+Bull?
2: Which one spins longer? Virgo 145WD or Burn Bull 145WD?
Why is there no article on the engine gear dragoon gaia a-89???
ShadowPegasis: i'm pretty sure Burn(mold 1) Bull 145 WD spins longer than virgo.Virgo is only good if you have the 5 minute mold IIRC.

@Dranzerrrr: People who write articles are focusing more on the current beyblade series, and for the past beyblades try to focus on the ones that were actually useful.
(Oct. 03, 2010  1:06 AM)momiji manju Wrote: ShadowPegasis: i'm pretty sure Burn(mold 1) Bull 145 WD spins longer than virgo.Virgo is only good if you have the 5 minute mold IIRC.

@Dranzerrrr: People who write articles are focusing more on the current beyblade series, and for the past beyblades try to focus on the ones that were actually useful.

So it outspins 3 min mold but 5 min mold outspins Burn?
quite sure. Though the "5 minute" is in reference to solo spin time, so even then it may not be as good.
how good is seaborg out of the box. I just want to know if another bottom would be better for it because it is so tall
I'm assuming you mean Seaborg 1.
It's trash, its only usable part is it's BB, which can withstand MASSIVE hits, but gets destroyed by any Upper Attacker combo and outspun by any attack combo with Full Auto Clutch or SG Metal Flat 2 (see: all of them).
It's only worth the buy if you already have a big collection, and should never be considered before Wolborg 2.
I already have it,but I just finished understanding MFB parts.when it comes to any beyblade that isn't MFB I don't know their parts
QUESTION:
Why do people think RS is so great?
Seaborg 1's BB is trash
Advance Guardians RC is trash
I SENSE A PATTERN
maybe it's 'great' now, but hopefully that changes (whether it's because people start using HF/F/WF/XF/MF combos or they release a better defense bottom).
because it's the best defence against the current metagame.

Although IMO it's moving to destabilisers as people find out more about them.

RS is incredibly susceptible to destabilisers IIRC? if RS becomes mainstream, everyone will definitely be using destabilisers.

Plus it comes with grand ketos, which looks awesome.
Is there a release date list for metal fusion in california USA
(Oct. 03, 2010  2:08 AM)Jdbriggs Wrote: Is there a release date list for metal fusion in california USA

It's released, but your local stores must be sold out if you don't see any.
He meant for the newer beys, also no hasbros date are random.
Can anybody tell me what font is used for the WBO website header.
This thread is for questions on the beyblade hobby.
It has the word beyblade in it doesn't it.
We still won't answer your question here.

Find the proper place to ask.

It's not hard.
my fault i thought this was the correct place.
What has a faster capable rotation speed the ripcord launcher or the string launcher?
The String Launcher (Bey Launcher) is the one that possesses faster rotation speed. If you pull the string all the way back and compare it with a winder, the string is obviously a lot longer.
(Oct. 03, 2010  12:02 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: 1: Which weighs more? Gravity wheel+Perseus wheel or Earth 2+Bull?
According to the weights given by Kyoganken, Gravity Perseus weighs 36.5g while Earth (Mold 2) Bull weighs 36.1g.
my libra face bolt is stuck how do u get it off?