Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Aug. 26, 2010  5:37 AM)Drakozero7 Wrote: Is the Bakushin Susanoo bayblade any good??

Not many people have tested it. At the very least, 90 is great and WF is useful.
(Aug. 26, 2010  5:39 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2010  5:37 AM)Drakozero7 Wrote: Is the Bakushin Susanoo bayblade any good??

Not many people have tested it. At the very least, 90 is great and WF is useful.

ok cool but gosh white paint on the metal darn means nothing but ugliness in the end u know of any good paint to use on painted bayblades that have lost there epic skin tone??
(Aug. 26, 2010  5:44 AM)Drakozero7 Wrote: ok cool but gosh white paint on the metal darn means nothing but ugliness in the end u know of any good paint to use on painted bayblades that have lost there epic skin tone??

Spraypaints and airbrushing do wonders, I hear.
Is Hasbro's RF rubber different from TT's? Did they use the original rubber, R2F rubber, or their own rubber? How does is compare?
They are the same, for me. I will check now.

EDIT: Yup, the same.
I was wondering what exactly are the letter/numbers associated with the metal fight/ metal fusion beyblade?

Like example DF145FS Dark Wolf
The number and and initials it may have before them represent the name of the track. (Ex. DF145)
Any letters following represent the name of the performance tip. (Ex. FS)
(Aug. 26, 2010  8:13 AM)countdudoo Wrote: The number and and initials it may have before them represent the name of the track. (Ex. DF145)

Ah thank you that was really bugging me for a while.
Do good defensive combos have to be at a 145 height? I always thought it was just a coincidence that all the top-tier defense tracks were at 145.
I would think that the gimmick is what's most important.
I tried Pegasis 145RF vs. MF Earth Bull 90WB... the defence bey's were near enough the same as at 145 or even worse, iirc.
(Aug. 26, 2010  5:28 AM)Fogot Wrote: Ohh. So the one I bought isn't rare?

It is.
IIRC, the reason why all the defence beys are at 145 height is because thats the height of all the best/heaviest gimmicks.
(Aug. 26, 2010  8:13 AM)countdudoo Wrote: The number and and initials it may have before them represent the name of the track. (Ex. DF145)
We try to help people get the information themselves, so you should just redirect them to Beywiki, where everything is clearly explained.
I just got my MFB Attack Stadium in the mail. (WOW! Only 3 days from Korea!)

But it has a raised bump towards the center. This isnt normal, is it? What should I do about it?
r the two exclusive beyblades (storm pegasus and lighting l drago) that come wit the vortex arena i think its called real?
It is not normal, it is the risk you take when shipping a light plastic stadium around the world..
Can you push the bump down? O;
Edit: Blood: Yes, they are real.
Nope. It isnt like i can click it back into place. I push and it comes right back up. What should i do?
Can you take a picture of it? Hopefully when mine comes it doesn't get damaged ;l Anyways how was it packaged?
Not much, who'd you buy it from?
Complain, but your responsible for what happens to the stadiums. Everything else, your safe, but not stadiums.
Edit: I suggest when shipping stadiums, use best mail carrier product. i.e: Bubble wrapped etc. its like $15. I did it for my Quetz.
MSShop. It was in a small box that fit it perfectly, inside another box that was much larger. I expected some bubble wrap...
Was the box damaged, because if it wasn't I don't see how the stadium could get damaged.
It was fine. The stadium just had a bump in it. I am so PO'ed
MMmmm...on the comments section of bb18libra's someone said they also had a bump in the center, but it was caved. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_jPPhYXVN4) I'll stop posting maybe you should ask someone who has an MFB attack stadium.
Hm...mine wasnt in bubble wrap. And it was orange...not that it matters. Can I send it back? or will that just cost me even more?
Just like in the video, it shouldn't be too bad. Check out how beys react in the stadium, if it is strange then somethings wrong. Pics would help too.
Ill take a vid. Give me a few minutes.