Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Probably not, unless you go to one of the tournaments/meet-ups that are held by members here.
(Aug. 15, 2010  3:08 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2010  3:08 AM)Emerald Wrote: is their an older thing?????? O.o plz say yes for like 14-18?????????????
No. There has never been. That is why the World Beyblade Organization exists.

well i can hope for change :\ on mor eyear to go for a tournament -sigh-
(hmmm in the worldchapionship one of those kids looked a bit bigger then a 14 year old but whatever) well thanks
No you can't hope Tongue_out. As Kai-V said, even with the 1st generation of Beyblade, tournaments for the "older" crowd never existed (those hosted by Hasbro that is).
(Aug. 15, 2010  3:14 AM)souless1234 Wrote: No you can't hope Tongue_out. As Kai-V said, even with the 1st generation of Beyblade, tournaments for the "older" crowd never existed (those hosted by Hasbro that is).

i cant hope for change Crying what is the wrold coming to????? to bad beyblade isnt a real sport then a what even still i couldnt enter tournaments T-T being older sucks but why cant i hope for change?
Stop getting worked up over Hasbro's crappy "tournaments". Ours are superior in every way...
I wish you were allowed so you could have fun battling 8 year olds using dark wheels in the thunderwhip.
(Aug. 15, 2010  3:22 AM)The LVJ Wrote: Stop getting worked up over Hasbro's crappy "tournaments". Ours are superior in every way...

hmmm seemign to be hasbro is crappy when it comes to beyblade Tired the toyline that is hmm i would ask why hasbro sucks at beyblade but i wont :\ so why or your "guys" "superior" in every way?
1. We have no age limit
2. We don't impose ridiculous limitations.
3. Our tournaments are hosted and frequented by people who actually understand and enjoy the game.

End of story... Serious
(Aug. 15, 2010  3:25 AM)Emerald Wrote: so why or your "guys" "superior" in every way?
No age limit, good stadiums, actual comprehensive rules, dedicated veterans behind the rules, the Beypoint System, Faces, better prizes, a better ability to choose your own Beyblade (from what we have seen of Toys 'R' Us tournaments), etc. We make the best choices for the hobby, essentially.
(Aug. 15, 2010  3:25 AM)Emerald Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2010  3:22 AM)The LVJ Wrote: Stop getting worked up over Hasbro's crappy "tournaments". Ours are superior in every way...

hmmm seemign to be hasbro is crappy when it comes to beyblade Tired the toyline that is hmm i would ask why hasbro sucks at beyblade but i wont :\ so why or your "guys" "superior" in every way?

Uhh, what did you just post o.o? If you are really are over 14, I would assume that you are able to type up proper sentences that are clear. I understand it enough though...
so why dont you guys work for hasbro? or let hasbro let you guys do all this stuff?
(Aug. 15, 2010  3:30 AM)Emerald Wrote: so why dont you guys work for hasbro? or let hasbro let you guys do all this stuff?
Hasbro has never wanted to affiliate with us or Off the Chain ever in all those years ?
Can you guys just stop argueing?
(Aug. 15, 2010  3:28 AM)souless1234 Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2010  3:25 AM)Emerald Wrote:

Uhh, what did you just post o.o? If you are really are over 14, I would assume that you are able to type up proper sentences that are clear. I understand it enough though...
Tired sue me i suck at typing :\ and i am not thinking to strait today
Why is WD top- tier? IMO it sucks it gets tipped over and loses nearly all of it's speed
(Aug. 15, 2010  3:41 AM)mchlbant Wrote: Why is WD top- tier? IMO it sucks it gets tipped over and loses nearly all of it's speed

Ummm, it is a top-tier stamina and so-so defense bottom.
(Aug. 15, 2010  3:43 AM)The LVJ Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2010  3:41 AM)mchlbant Wrote: Why is WD top- tier? IMO it sucks it gets tipped over and loses nearly all of it's speed

Ummm, it is a top-tier stamina and so-so defense bottom.

i know i'm questioning why it is because it get tipped and loses almost all it's speed
(Aug. 15, 2010  4:03 AM)souless1234 Wrote: Not for use against an attack type?
i used it against earth bull c145WB
Like others before me, I'm having trouble with Hasbro's CH120.
It doesn't seem to lock [in either height Pinching_eyes].

The only answer I've seen is that someone said "I didn't have any trouble with mine", or something to that effect.

Does anyone have any advice on this subject?

Although, I should mention that I never got any TT Metal Fight beys, so I don't have a clue how it was supposed to work in the first place. Chief - Sigh ...

Also, am I the only one with a somewhat problematic Sagittario clear wheel? It doesn't really stay on any metal wheels as well as my other clear wheels, and it makes a rather distressing dinging sound whenever the bey it's on hits another bey.
how small should the hole in my RF be when its worn out?
Slightly bigger like very slightly two mm max
(Aug. 15, 2010  4:39 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: non existant and then some.

LOL that's a pretty big hole
Is spray painting Bey Accessories allowed? My Saggitario Grip and the Bey Launcher looks like carp.