Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Aug. 03, 2010  3:23 PM)MaxL Wrote: How often does the first mold of Earth break?

That question can't really be answered. There is no set number for how many will break.

Personally, mine has never broken and I've had it since the release date.
(Aug. 03, 2010  3:27 PM)Corey Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2010  3:23 PM)MaxL Wrote: How often does the first mold of Earth break?

That question can't really be answered. There is no set number for how many will break.

Personally, mine has never broken and I've had it since the release date.

I don't mean it as a "EXACTLY HOW MUCH TIME WILL IT TAKE TO BREAK". I'm asking if it has a high percentage of breakage or if the revision of the mold was for breaks that didn't happen very often...
whats the heaviest metal wheel?
(Aug. 03, 2010  3:36 PM)RockLeon Wrote: whats the heaviest metal wheel?

Libra.
(Aug. 03, 2010  3:38 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:

Libra.
how about a blade that isnt banned so which is the second heaviest metal wheel?
Earth (Mold 2) is the heaviest Metal Wheel. You can also check this site for the weights of Metal Wheels.

EDIT: Daegor, Libra is technically known as a Wheel. Metals Wheels are from the HWS System.
(Aug. 03, 2010  3:40 PM)Diamond Wrote:
Earth (Mold 2) is the heaviest Metal Wheel. You can also check this site for the weights of Metal Wheels.
okay thanks so ill need to buy a earth eagle ^-^ and thanks for the link added it my my favorites(i love how you guys reply so fast Grin)
(Aug. 03, 2010  3:40 PM)Diamond Wrote: EDIT: Daegor, Libra is technically known as a Wheel. Metals Wheels are from the HWS System.
My mistake. =/
(Aug. 03, 2010  3:41 PM)RockLeon Wrote: (i love how you guys reply so fast Grin)
Kai-V, Daegor and I are known to be rivals when it comes to replying to questions quickly, haha.

EDIT: RエスコルピオT125JB is very quick too...
k so now whats the heaviest wheel(or second heaviest if its libra)
(Aug. 03, 2010  3:44 PM)Diamond Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2010  3:41 PM)RockLeon Wrote: (i love how you guys reply so fast Grin)
Kai-V, Daegor and I are/were known to be rivals when it comes to replying to questions quickly, haha.

thats a good thing ^-^
(Aug. 03, 2010  3:44 PM)RockLeon Wrote: k so now whats the heaviest wheel(or second heaviest if its libra)
The second heaviest Wheel is Virgo (Metal System).

You can check this page to see the weights.
(Aug. 03, 2010  3:47 PM)Diamond Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2010  3:44 PM)RockLeon Wrote: k so now whats the heaviest wheel(or second heaviest if its libra)
The second heaviest Wheel is Virgo (Metal System).

You can check this page to see the weights.
where can i get a vigro? or should this g in the purchase place?

XD srry forgot about that in all of what 10 minutes thanks again
Kai-V, Daegor and I are/were known to be rivals when it comes to replying to questions quickly, haha.

thats a good thing ^-^

it's a tie against Rock and Dark then it's Storm and then Lightning
(Aug. 03, 2010  3:49 PM)Dark_Wolf_Kai Wrote:

thats a good thing ^-^

it's a tie against Rock and Dark then it's Storm and then Lightning

thanks and hi and ill make sure to buy a vigro when i see one Joyful_3
(Aug. 03, 2010  3:48 PM)RockLeon Wrote: where can i get a vigro? or should this g in the purchase place?
Yes. You should ask this in the Purchase Consultation thread.
It's good to see members who are aware of where they should post. Smile

Oh, by the way, I just realized I was giving you the wrong links.
These are the pages for the specified parts (if you haven't already figured out yet):
Wheels
Clear Wheels
Metal Wheels
Tracks
Bottoms
(Aug. 03, 2010  3:56 PM)Diamond Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2010  3:48 PM)RockLeon Wrote: where can i get a vigro? or should this g in the purchase place?
Yes. You should ask this in the Purchase Consultation thread.
It's good to see members who are aware of where they should post. Smile

Oh, by the way, I just realized I was giving you the wrong links.
These are the pages for the specified parts (if you haven't already figured out yet):
Wheels
Clear Wheels
Metal Wheels
Tracks
Bottoms

its okay Grin and thanks for the links ill save those to my favorites ^-^ and i didnt notice (i am kinda of slow at noticing stuff)
(Aug. 03, 2010  3:49 PM)Dark_Wolf_Kai Wrote: it's a tie against Rock and Dark then it's Storm and then Lightning
Rock weighs 32.7g and Dark weighs 31.5g. Flame is the heaviest Metal Wheel after Earth, Rock and Dark.

EDIT: Ah, I just realized that (according to Kyoganken's weight list/database) Gravity weighed 33.8g while Earth weighed 32.8g...
(Aug. 03, 2010  4:01 PM)Diamond Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2010  3:49 PM)Dark_Wolf_Kai Wrote: it's a tie against Rock and Dark then it's Storm and then Lightning
Rock weighs 32.7g and Dark weighs 31.5g. Flame is the heaviest Metal Wheel after Earth, Rock and Dark.

EDIT: Ah, I just realized that (according to Kyoganken's weight list/database) Gravity weighed 33.8g while Earth weighed 32.8g...

oh cool ill ask where to get gravity in the purchase place thanks again XD
I thought that Leone was heavier than Virgo, that shows how outdated the Beywiki article is :\
(Aug. 03, 2010  4:24 PM)Clerish Wrote: I thought that Leone was heavier than Virgo, that shows how outdated the Beywiki article is :\
Yes, Metal System Virgo is heavier than Metal System Leone.

(According to Kyoganken)
Leone: 36.5g
Virgo: 38.0g
Virgo is the second heaviest wheel, overall. Kyoganken's results are sometimes questionable questionable.
(Aug. 03, 2010  4:34 PM)The LVJ Wrote: Leone is the second heaviest wheel, overall and Virgo should be third. Kyoganken's results are questionable
Hmm, even the weights from this thread shows that Virgo is heavier:
(Apr. 01, 2010  4:36 PM)Jerf Wrote: Wheels
Pre-HWS
Leone

Virgo
37.7 (4 Layer Special Edition)
I mistyped, ha. I had just checked Jerf's post too. :p
When is the release date for the hasbro vortex set in canada
(Aug. 03, 2010  5:06 PM)sicat27 Wrote: When is the release date for the hasbro vortex set?

Nobody knows. Hasbro is always vague with release dates. Also, some stores have broken street dates, so you can possibly find them out already.