Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

I don't know. When I got mine there was no problem from the beginning.
Okay so i have this
[Image: 293jeqv.jpg]
But i cant spin beyblade because i dont have wire to spin it
I hope you understand what im saying,i can put my beyblade on red thing and i dont have other thing(idk how its called)to spin it,when i get beyblade i remember i get some yellow thing look like wire and i spin my bley with it
So,what are other ways to spin expect with my hand
Edit:I checked,i lost winder i forgot how its called
Short version:I lost winder,what are other ways i can spin beyblade xD
The ripcord/winder, yes.
The old beyblade launchers won't be able to function without them, and so far that is the only way, unless you modify your own launcher.
Okay,new questions,how to modify launcher Grin
(Jul. 05, 2010  4:31 PM)Skeletor Wrote: Okay,new questions,how to modify launcher Grin
This is illegal and cannot be discussed here ...
Is it just the weight disk that's so crappy and easily breakable in TT honli's beys or is it also the actual plastic parts as well? I want to know cause if it's only the weight you could just get the blades and replace them with a Takara weight disk.
Question: Are the Hasbro Beylaunchers as good as, better, or worse than their Takara counterparts?
(Jul. 05, 2010  6:47 PM)BetaBladerXL Wrote: Is it just the weight disk that's so crappy and easily breakable in TT honli's beys or is it also the actual plastic parts? I want to know cause if it's only the weight you could just get the blades and replace them with a Takara wight disk.

The parts are also made out of cheaper plastics/rubbers, and yeah the weight disks are made out of a cheaper metal too.
(Jul. 05, 2010  3:47 PM)gurugulu Wrote: I don't know. When I got mine there was no problem from the beginning.

Since you had no issues, how did you lock it?
Ozzy do u have another copy of the metal wheel you are using? if so try switching it, it worked 4 me
(Jul. 05, 2010  6:53 PM)Hero Wrote: Question: Are the Hasbro Beylaunchers as good as, better, or worse than their Takara counterparts?

Well if Hasbro has sturdier plastic than TT than that would mean that the Hasbro version has a longer life which could be considered a better version, performance wise I don't know
(Jul. 05, 2010  11:30 PM)GeneralHawx Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2010  6:53 PM)Hero Wrote: Question: Are the Hasbro Beylaunchers as good as, better, or worse than their Takara counterparts?

Well if Hasbro has sturdier plastic than TT than that would mean that the Hasbro version has a longer life which could be considered a better version, performance wise I don't know

I heard the Hasbro one has a longer string, but it retracts slower so I guess it may be the same as the TT one
it is apparently harder to pull and offers a slightly higher RPM, though it's inconsequential
(Jul. 04, 2010  6:54 PM)♥ Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2010  5:13 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: It only works with a carping free spinning tip.

Tiger Defenser
Wide Survivor
SG Sharp (Left SG)
isn't a zombie for the same reason.

If what you were saying was true, the Right spin bey would steal just as much spin from the left as the left did from the right.

I don't think you picked up on the fact that ES is a free spinning tip, but for the most part everything else you said is right.

As far as I know it's not supposed to be, and it doesn't spin a whole lot, so even if it did the friction would rid it of pretty much any zombie capability, right?
Same as SG Oil Ball (excpt in this case friction isn't the problem).
(Jul. 05, 2010  9:43 PM)XEvilTysonX Wrote: Ozzy do u have another copy of the metal wheel you are using? if so try switching it, it worked 4 me

The metal wheel was not the issue. My issue is the fact that I put CH120 into 145 mode and during battle it goes back to 120. I want to lock in the postions when I set them.
how come beyblade metal fusion toys are being sighted in the U.S right now but it said that the toyd come out in august 1. right now im confused so i need an answer.
(Jul. 06, 2010  2:31 AM)JJ Wrote: how come beyblade metal fusion toys are being sighted in the U.S right now but it said that the toyd come out in august 1. right now im confused so i need an answer.
Considering the official website has not made an announcement about that yet, then it is possible that all the stores thought it made a lot more sense to release everything much closer to the premiere of Beyblade Metal Fusion in the United States.
Is there a trick for using the sliding shoot with CS?
When I try banking it parallel to the stadium, it seems to stay on the stamina tip, and stays in place, moving slowly. Do I bank a little more than usual, or is it that my CS isn't functioning correctly?
Fairly well, yes.
The whole bottom looks rounded a little, is that normal?
WOW!, so I just remembered that MFB are in the US, and on local shelves. So I got some questions that hopefully you guys can answer...

1) Do the packages carry exact bey forms like the Japanese? Ex. Storm Peg 105RF, Flame Sag C145S etc.
Like are they the same, because I saw like a 2 pack where it was Flame Bull and I got a little afraid inside lol..

2) When they sell the packages, are the parts written on them?

3) Are they expensive? Or worth it?

4) Are they the same exact as the Japanese models?