Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

But is Storm pegasus90RF still a good attack combo?
(Feb. 24, 2010  4:41 PM)megablader2 Wrote: But is Storm pegasus90RF still a good attack combo?

105 is better
It is. Darn. I would test it out but I don't have the track yet which you would know if you actually bothered to read the whole page.
is there 2 versions of virgos (eath virgo and mirage virgo)???[/u]
no mirage virgo is earth virgo, just got a different way
Mirage Virgo is the name of the booster, just like Secret Aries and Legend Pisces. Earth Virgo is the Beyblade.
I said in the top post that I was getting it soon! learn to read more carefully!
(Feb. 24, 2010  5:54 PM)megablader2 Wrote: I said in the top post that I was getting it soon! learn to read more carefully!

you said u were getting 90 soon not 105
Break it up, kids.
oh wait i see you were talking to me
i meant just test it out when you get it
i had a question
im looking for the parts SD and WB(for virgo and libra customs)
which beyblade can i buy to get these?
and is there any updated part that can replace these for the same or better performance?
Dude you should look around more or look at the beywiki.

WB:
Rock leone and random boosters
SD:
Dark bull, poison serpent and random boosters

WB is pretty much the best defence bottom and WD is better than SD for stamina.
did look at beywiki and googled it a bit
thanks!(i still didnt see them)
(Feb. 24, 2010  9:02 PM)Benkei Wrote: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...Parts_List

lol dont know why i didnt see them, i guess i was just looking at the articles for MFB blades
I have a question. For storm pegasis how fast will the rubber on the bottom like rub off or get wore out?

cause i'm buying that in adition to my defense blades/stamia as a test subject so see how my combinations work against a attack and i want to know how many times i can use pegasis before his track starts to get wore out
(Feb. 24, 2010  10:33 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: I have a question. For storm pegasis how fast will the rubber on the bottom like rub off or get wore out?

they start to wear pretty quick which is a good thing you will have to sorta break it in so itll be more controlable,that being said my 2 RF's still have good movement and speed and ive had them for over 3months.
(Feb. 24, 2010  10:49 PM)Dirge Wrote: they start to wear pretty quick which is a good thing you will have to sorta break it in so itll be more controlable,that being said my 2 RF's still have good movement and speed and ive had them for over 3months.

how often do you use them like alot like 10 times a day or something like that or very little?

i need to know cause if they wear out i may have to buy a second one from hasbro when they come out
Yes, of course they wear out ... but seriously, how can you seemingly afford all that stuff from Buzztoy and Allatkorea, and you can't spare $7.99 when Hasbro releases Storm Pegasis 105RF?

Honestly, I can't see any sort of dilemma here at all.
(Feb. 24, 2010  10:52 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: how often do you use them like alot like 10 times a day or something like that or very little?

i need to know cause if they wear out i may have to buy a second one from hasbro when they come out

ive used one alot more then the other and when i tend to play and its alot more woren but still quite use able.The only real advice is to make sure you clean your stadium before using them so you dont get all that dirt and dust stuck to the RF and you should be fine.
(Feb. 24, 2010  11:09 PM)Dirge Wrote: ive used one alot more then the other and when i tend to play and its alot more woren but still quite use able.The only real advice is to make sure you clean your stadium before using them so you dont get all that dirt and dust stuck to the RF and you should be fine.

ok i make sure to clean my old plastic hasbro stadiums before i play with pegasis.

Thank you for the very helpful information. i will defintly be using it when i go to test pegasis vs my stamia/defense combos.

@♥
i never said i had any money problems its just i want to make sure i put the money aside now so i can buy a spare pegasis later its not that i don't have the money its just putting it aside for later
Also RF performs horribly in the old hasbro stadiums. The defence/stamina combos will win for sure.
They do have a ridge now, so that might not necessarily be the case.
No I ment like in stadiums like thunder rumbler where storm pegasus only spins for like a minute.