Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Feb. 17, 2010  4:39 AM)firelord767 Wrote: Flame Libra is the one that comes with DF145. BS is also fairly useful, but is completely outclassed by ES, D, WD, and SD in the long run.

What blade(s) have ES?

i have heard ES is the current heavist bottom is this true?

nvm my post i read the beywiki and it says ES is dissapointing and not worth it
Actually, Thermal Pisces comes with ES which is in said set.

And ES is the heaviest bottom out there, as well as surprisingly tall. When combined with a 125 hight track, it is as tall as 145SD. ES is also free spinning. Unfortunetly, it inherits the S Bottom line's Balance Issues.
ok thanks for the info firelord767 it deftinly looks like BB-57 is superior too BB-56
Which of these clear wheels is the heaviest out of:

Wolf
cancer
pegasus
(Feb. 17, 2010  10:00 AM)megablader2 Wrote: Which of these clear wheels is the heaviest out of:

Wolf
cancer
pegasus

Cancer.
Do you know by how much compared to the others?
(Feb. 17, 2010  11:15 AM)megablader2 Wrote: Do you know by how much compared to the others?

Cancer- 3.0g
Wolf-2.9g
Pegasis-2.9g
Does anybody know a safe way of removing the rubber from RF, that would still allow it to be put back in afterwards?
Main reason for this is that I want to dye the plastic, but I get the feeling that heat and dye would do some severe damage to the shape and texture of rubber.
this is a really awkward question but......
whats the zodiac for 1996 july?
thread rules Wrote:This is the Ask a question, get an answer! topic. This is for answering quick Beyblade questions that do not need much discussion and therefore, don't require a full topic.
try searching google and it doesnt matter the year btw just search months of the zodiac or something dude.
Is WD145 a decent replacement for C145 in a defence combo if you don't have one?
are there any pics of rock leone's sticker sheet i can print out and use? I'v found storm pegasus and dark wolf but no leone Unhappy
i was looking at this website,http://translate.google.com/translate?js...l=ja&tl=en
that shows the beyblades parts and in order from heaviest to lightest. In the part with the wheels it says for the heaviest Erudorago.

Is this a miss translation and if not what beyblade is Erudorago and where could you get it?
(Feb. 17, 2010  10:07 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: i was looking at this website,http://translate.google.com/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=1&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fkyoganken.web.fc2.com%2Fbeymf%2F%23reg1&sl=ja&tl=en
that shows the beyblades parts and in order from heaviest to lightest. In the part with the wheels it says for the heaviest Erudorago.

Is this a miss translation and if not what beyblade is Erudorago and where could you get it?

It means L Drago, which is the heaviest Clear Wheel.
(Feb. 17, 2010  10:10 PM)Kei Wrote: It means L Drago, which is the heaviest Clear Wheel.

o ok thank you very much for the help
Hey whats stronger,the hms string launcher or the normal launcher?
(Feb. 17, 2010  10:07 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: Is this a miss translation and if not what beyblade is Erudorago and where could you get it?
Usually if you pronounce it out loud you can understand Google's incomplete translations.
(Feb. 17, 2010  10:32 PM)Medz Wrote: Hey whats stronger,the hms string launcher or the normal launcher?

From what I've heard the HMS String launcher was cumbersome and not that great. You're best off just using the standard one. (however I am curious to try one)
Alright thanks. I wanted to get it so I can just keep it in my pocket, since a ripcord would snap.
(Feb. 17, 2010  9:31 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Is WD145 a decent replacement for C145 in a defence combo if you don't have one?

No not really because the 'blades' of WD145 are not free moving, causing it to suffer from recoil like H145 does. ED145 would be a reasonable replacement for C145. But if you really don't have other good tracks, WD145 would be your best choice.
Darn I guess i'm gonna have to buy flame saggitario then.
Hey, what ar has better upper attack? Driger MS's Ar or Phantom Fox's?
Phantom fox.