Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

There's not too long of a wait. Less than a minute should do.
Any "best" way to straighten them or just with my hands?

(I set myself up for a "Thats what she said" just now.)
The only way I know is with using your hands.
Which blade do you think is better cheiron, or bull?
there's no doubt that bull will win
what is better to get, an mfb beyblade, or galeon and driger ms?
Depends..I mean, if your going to a tournament in the future, get MFB. If you are still gonna play plastics, get Galeon. I won't get Driger MS at this point. Too many things outclass it.
http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/5717/68385536hm1.png

Chocked_2;; I was watching Japanese Beyblade Commercials, and I can't tell what base it is. It looks similar to Wolborg's, but I'm not sure
(Aug. 24, 2008  3:25 AM)G Wrote: The only way I know is with using your hands.

The Winder Holder is good for straightening G-Winders.
I got my friend to play beyblade and doesn't have any blades.
He was wondering if he should get the metal fight beyblades, or the hms/plastic beyblades.
Which do you think he should get???
Well if he can get a good plastic/HMS lot on Ebay for a good price, then go for it.

Otherwise it wouldn't hurt to let him start off with MFB.
noobish qustion, but what does PM mean???
what AR's other than trygles are good for smash attacks???
Where is everyone getting these cool bit beast stickers??? i know toywiz HAD separate ones. (reason im asking is that i just saw a tyson bit beast sticker XD)
(Aug. 25, 2008  12:41 AM)matt2796 Wrote: what AR's other than trygles are good for smash attacks???

Dragoon G's.

(Aug. 25, 2008  12:52 AM)Brye Wrote: Where is everyone getting these cool bit beast stickers??? i know toywiz HAD separate ones. (reason im asking is that i just saw a tyson bit beast sticker XD)

People buy used Beyblade lots from YJA. In Japan, there were sticker books with different colored decals in them. I'm not sure if those character ones came in them though.
Is that it, or are those just the best ones???
I'm actually curious if there's any other ARs that are useful for Smash other than those two ...
im sure one of the gaia dragoons is good for that
(Aug. 25, 2008  1:26 AM)Brye Wrote: im sure one of the gaia dragoons is good for that

It has some smash, but smashing with a S-AR isn't the best idea.
How about this?

Dragoon G's AR
10-wide WD
neo-right SP
Dragoon V2's Base
Why right spin?
because I am a noob...so should I use left instead???
yah, all Left-spin ARs should be used in left spin, but that doesnt always work for right-spin ARs