Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jan. 02, 2010  11:10 PM)Ultimat3Blader Wrote: Wait is that his new bey?
No, it was the one he had before Daidouji gave him Dark Bull H145SD.
(Jan. 02, 2010  10:42 PM)Zeox Wrote: Look at it closely.It looks like a cow, Don't look at it from right to left.Look at it from Left to right
It's ocean waves that go from left to right, with an eye peering out from the waves....
Cetus was a sea monster, and here it's represented as the wave being a monster.
Well, It would make sense if cetus was a cow, A Bull is a cow just with horns.Benkei Being Obsessed with cows/bulls
(Jan. 03, 2010  12:19 AM)Zeox Wrote: Well, It would make sense if cetus was a cow, A Bull is a cow just with horns.Benkei Being Obsessed with cows/bulls

... that would contradict the whole idea of Cetus being a constellation... so no it wouldnt make sense.
Well, in the show they don't really focus on the Cetus constellation, And seeing how it can be also looked at as a cow.The cow,being a hornless Bull.So when dadoujii gave him dark bull,that could of represented the cow getting horns.So, I believe it could make sense

Also, What was the name of that attack Flame Libra did Against Hikaru,Benkei,And Kenta?
This forum (Beyblade General) is for topics regarding Beyblade, the hobby/ game not the anime. Use the Beyblade Anime and Manga forum for anything related to the Beyblade anime.

It's even written in the OP of this thread...

(Jul. 09, 2008  10:24 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Don't Post Anime Questions here. That Goes in the Anime & Manga forum.
Are bit beast real? (Tired i knew people would make fun of me......am out of here)
(Jan. 04, 2010  1:09 AM)Flaming Tiger Wrote: Are bit beast real?
Ah ... how old are you ?

No. Speechless are you really being serious?

Wait what? I am going to give a serious answer to this.

No.Bit Beast, are not real.

Now here is my question

I was checking out the BeyWiki article for Libra.Which Libra has the heaviest Wheel?

Booster Libra,Reshuffle Libra,random Booster Libra?
is there an exact date for the U.S. releace yet?
You could have checked the Thread that Has all the information On The Us Release of Beyblade metal fusion

But as far as I know.No,There is no exact date for the Release
I think they're both the same Zeox.
(Jan. 04, 2010  7:02 AM)KIINA Wrote: is there an exact date for the U.S. releace yet?
If we knew, it would have been posted, obviously ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lP2KNvoe4...div-r-3-HM there are 2 pegasuses... totally different sizes... can someone explain this to me? o-o
If you are referring to the two Storm Pegasis. One of them is a capsule Beyblade, the other is a regular style one.
Look at the Capsule Beyblade topic ...
(Jan. 04, 2010  1:02 PM)megablader2 Wrote: I think they're both the same Zeox.

But the Beywiki said that there are different molds of the Libra wheel.I'm asking in which set,is the heaviest Libra in?
The RBV2 mould is ever so slightly lighter. In my experience it's makes no difference whatsoever. But if you want to be strict use a pre-RBV2 mould.

(also bearing in mind that the pre-RBV2 mold is more prone to breaking.)
How about the Reshuffle Libra?

Is it prone to breaking?
(Jan. 04, 2010  9:22 PM)Zeox Wrote: How about the Reshuffle Libra?

Is it prone to breaking?

It is the same mold as the original.
Thank you Benkei and Beybrad.
(Jan. 04, 2010  9:01 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Look at the Capsule Beyblade topic ...

both the one in the middle and one on th left look real to me
(Jan. 04, 2010  9:44 PM)Tellah Wrote: both the one in the middle and one on th left look real to me
Can you search and read on your own ...
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Capsule-...#pid217674

Why is everyone always so reluctant to read that Capsule Beyblade thread ...