Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Im getting two new mfb and they havnt arived yet (its been almost been 2 weeks. i cant wait for them to get here!) i wanted to know whats the porpouse/benifit of dark bulls track?
(Dec. 31, 2009  2:42 AM)DefenciveDemon Wrote: Im getting two new mfb and they havnt arived yet (its been almost been 2 weeks. i cant wait for them to get here!) i wanted to know whats the porpouse/benifit of dark bulls track?

Dark Bull's track, H145 is not very good, so it doesn't really have any "benefits". On the other hand, Dark Bull's bottom, SD is currently the best stamina bottom.
wat is the waterfall launch technique
its a joke
(Dec. 31, 2009  5:29 AM)blacklightning Wrote: wat is the waterfall launch technique

The Waterfall does not exist. It's just a joke in the beyblade community.
(Dec. 31, 2009  5:29 AM)blacklightning Wrote: wat is the waterfall launch technique

Are you serious? I just answered your question here. Did you even bother looking at the link I gave you?
Some kid at the BBA tournament was being asked questions about his Beyblade, and he said that he made a move called the waterfall, but he can't do it yet. It's a joke between the Beyblade community. Here's the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap4p4Rvu2ys
EDIT: Beaten, also go to 1:00 in the video.
Well... since I needed a stadium, and didn't feel like purchasing one online... until they come out in stores in the US... I picked up a Battle Strikers arena.

I've been beybattling with my MFBs in it, and its pretty decent, IMO... but thats just my opinion.
What do you guys think about battling beyblades in the BS arena?

Is anyone interested in any videos? I can take some and get them up on youtube if anyone wants. Just ask.
how much did you buy the BSA for?
(Dec. 31, 2009  6:17 AM)HEARTof4Lion Wrote: how much did you buy the BSA for?

like $15 or something, maybe even less... at a Toysrus.
oh wow lol... maybe i shouldve just done that. Tongue_out
(Dec. 31, 2009  6:28 AM)HEARTof4Lion Wrote: oh wow lol... maybe i shouldve just done that. Tongue_out

Well thats why I'm asking here. Its kinda flat, and even though beybattles in it work, it may not be the best option, or even a decent option.

I'm still gonna get a bey-stadium for MFB when they come out in the US though, but I'm thinking I can use this BSA for now...

BUT... if whoever makes Metal Fusion beyblades in the US comes out with horrible stadiums, that are completely different from the Takara-Tomy stadiums, I will invest money online to get a stadium, probably the standard one(which I've heard is the best... right?)
the BSA i think is a decent substitute for someone who doesnt wanna pay over 20 bucks online for a normal stadium, even though its only like around 10 bucks more. I'm pretty sure hasbro is gonna take up beyblade again but i dont think theyre going to make the stadiums like the ones in japan (like before).

but if you're gonna get a stadium, the attack stadium is your best bet, (edit) its the most balanced MFB stadium out so far, dunno about the standard.
Well... its not the money, its more the hassle, and the fact that if I don't need to go through the internet, I don't want to.
ahh i get what you mean. thats why i dont like ordering online either. but i get impatient soooo can't wait.
http://ameblo.jp/1974-mshr/image-1040976...83678.html

Is that a left launcher? It has a little design on the bottom like the L drago launcher
(Dec. 31, 2009  2:16 AM)Kai-V Wrote: WD145 is fixed. ED145 rotates by itself though.

No, it is not.

ok thanks
I was wondering is wide square stadium worth buying?

and did I do that passport thing right? brought one like 12mins ago but not sure if I did it correctly- no face
Well I like the wide stadium.It's just my opinion
(Jan. 01, 2010  2:50 PM)Robsta Wrote: I was wondering is wide square stadium worth buying?

and did I do that passport thing right? brought one like 12mins ago but not sure if I did it correctly- no face

You don't get one immediately. It can take up to a couple of days for the face to appear on your profile.
(Jan. 01, 2010  2:50 PM)Robsta Wrote: I was wondering is wide square stadium worth buying?

I'd say so. It's a really fun stadium, from what I've heard. But this stadium is not the best for competitive play so if you don't have a stadium yet, you shouldn't be getting this. Get either the MFB Attack Type or MFB Balance Type Stadium first.
(Jan. 01, 2010  2:50 PM)Robsta Wrote: and did I do that passport thing right? brought one like 12mins ago but not sure if I did it correctly- no face
Whenever Khel comes back from his trip and sees that you did, you should get the Face.
Are there any durability issues with the RF tip? I've heard several people say it gets dented and/or worn out.