Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Iv just ordered two new mfb offof e-bay and the one i got an e-mail for that said it was shiped like 4 days ago and it still isnt here. anybody know how longit usualy takes for a blade from the korea area to get here?
(Dec. 25, 2009  1:48 AM)DefenciveDemon Wrote: Iv just ordered two new mfb offof e-bay and the one i got an e-mail for that said it was shiped like 4 days ago and it still isnt here. anybody know how longit usualy takes for a blade from the korea area to get here?

1) Where is "Here"? Your profile doesn't explain where you are.
2) It's the Holidays, Christmas is tomorrow. Shipping can take insanely long around this time.
about a week or 2

EDIT: What crimson said.
(Dec. 25, 2009  1:48 AM)DefenciveDemon Wrote: Iv just ordered two new mfb offof e-bay and the one i got an e-mail for that said it was shiped like 4 days ago and it still isnt here. anybody know how longit usualy takes for a blade from the korea area to get here?

around 2 - 3 weeks for me at least...im assuming you ordered form allatkorea03.

longer than four days, especially during christmas season

also how are we supposed to know where you live?

edit: wow beaten like three times
I know this is completely irrelevant but I don't think Korea is a christian country
That's not really a question and it also has nothing to do with beybladeUnhappy
(Dec. 25, 2009  1:55 AM)BLaDeZ Wrote: I know this is completely irrelevant but I don't think Korea is a christian country

...you'd be surprised... korean christians gather like hordes.. Korea is probably one of the more Christian countries out there. I would know Tongue_out
Thx for answerin so quick guys and i live in houston tx. Wow and yes i orderd from that altkorea person. lol i apretiate you guys help thx. O and what type of bey is drak bull? Orderd that and Rock Leo. gonna be awhile then thx
(Dec. 25, 2009  2:01 AM)DefenciveDemon Wrote: Thx for answerin so quick guys and i live in houston tx. Wow and yes i orderd from that altkorea person. lol i apretiate you guys help thx. O and what type of bey is drak bull? Orderd that and Rock Leo. gonna be awhile then thx

Dark Bull is a balance i think.. Rock Leone is a defense type.
(Dec. 25, 2009  1:55 AM)BLaDeZ Wrote: I know this is completely irrelevant but I don't think Korea is a christian country

do you think they just teleport it to your door or something?
hey how is cyber pegasis in the stadium because i kno it just came out but is it good like storm pegasis
nope it's basically the same as regular pegasis which isn't very good.

Also I was searching through YJA and saw about a 1000 RB 4 but no RB 12 which I think is odd because shouldn't it be the other way around since one is earlier than the other?
(Dec. 25, 2009  2:18 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: do you think they just teleport it to your door or something?

no, but I mean the Koreans will ship it, but the americans wont deliver..
Wait bladez what do yo mean the americans wont deliver it? Donset it get mailed by UPS?
Ugh come on you guys. Yes, Christmas may not be as big of a deal in Korea, but there is loads of Christmas mail in the entire mail system all over the world, and that is going to slow delivery of packages down.
Did takara ever make a red plastic generation customise grip? Also is it possible to get takara recolours of every plastic generation blade?
im pretty sure if you wanna spend a lot of money >_>....
http://cgi.ebay.com/Metal-Fight-Beyblade...3a55e00b95

Whats the stadium it comes with?
And can someone help me find a beyblade mfb attack stadium for cheap, i do not want to dish out 62$ for just the stadium.

Also, which is a better stadium(like overall)

Super Attack
Wide Square
Balance
(Dec. 26, 2009  4:10 AM)Ultimat3Blader Wrote: http://cgi.ebay.com/Metal-Fight-Beyblade...3a55e00b95

Whats the stadium it comes with?
That should be the Attack Stadium, since it seems like the Korean version of BB-09.

EDIT :
It is : http://beyblade.sonokong.co.kr/goods/bey...ory=010303
You think its worth it to whip out 65$ for just the stadium?

I mean really?
Or should I jsut wait..?
(Dec. 26, 2009  4:10 AM)Ultimat3Blader Wrote: Also, which is a better stadium(like overall)
Super Attack
Wide Square
Balance

The Balance Stadium would be best.
I 've got an A-91 custom grip but I'm interested in buying some accessories for it (rubber grip, spring support, etc). If I bought the old rubber grip handle(the A-58 one), would it fit or is the mk.2 version a different mould to the first custom grip? thanks

p.s. If you can tell me where you can get them that'd be great too, although I know that question's in the wrong thread.
your best bet for buying that stuff is YJA which could be quite expensive or could ask members on here.
(Dec. 26, 2009  9:49 PM)Cyber Kerberous Wrote: I 've got an A-91 custom grip but I'm interested in buying some accessories for it (rubber grip, spring support, etc). If I bought the old rubber grip handle(the A-58 one), would it fit or is the mk.2 version a different mould to the first custom grip? thanks

p.s. If you can tell me where you can get them that'd be great too, although I know that question's in the wrong thread.

They're all compatible as far as I know.

If you are looking for anything in particular you can PM me and I can see what I can find for you, since I have a huge amount of random accessories.