Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Nothing, but it's quite rare. 1/6 of a chance in Fukobako 2003 Booster.
its SP is pretty good
Yeah, I forgot about that. ;[
(Dec. 06, 2009  9:47 PM)♥ Wrote: Nothing, but it's quite rare. 1/6 of a chance in Fukobako 2003 Booster.

you were talking to me right?
Why does the Dark Wheel in the Hybrid Wheel Match Set (BB-32) looks different from other Dark Wheels?
(Dec. 07, 2009  1:20 AM)フェルグラント Wrote: Why does the Dark Wheel in the Hybrid Wheel Match Set (BB-32) looks different from other Dark Wheels?

They... don't?
I just compared my Dark Wheels, I don't notice any difference at all.
(Dec. 07, 2009  1:34 AM)フェルグラント Wrote: Well, when I looked at the box here:

http://www.e-matsusaka.jp/murajin/index.php?ID=667

The Dark Wheel is shaped more like Mad...

No...

All Dark wheels are the same.
(Dec. 07, 2009  1:34 AM)フェルグラント Wrote: Well, when I looked at the box here:

http://www.e-matsusaka.jp/murajin/index.php?ID=667

The Dark Wheel is shaped more like Mad...

That's just the picture, the actual wheel is exactly the same. They use that picture for all Dark Wolf beyblades.
(Dec. 06, 2009  7:10 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Is customize spelled "custmize" on all the Takara HMS cases?
I've never seen a DEMS that color before either.. At first I thought it might have been from the plastic discoloring due to prolonged sunlight exposure, but it's that color on both sides...
Could be a fake?

Don't think its a fake, has same molding as all my other 2n'd mould DEMS. Here's some pics of the grip, its not sprayed.

whats the difference between the hybrid wheel system and the original mfb
(Dec. 07, 2009  3:38 AM)nacnate Wrote: whats the difference between the hybrid wheel system and the original mfb

Original MFB use one piece of metal for the wheel.
The Hybrid Wheels use a piece of metal and a piece of plastic to make the whole wheel.
(Dec. 07, 2009  3:29 AM)Karlxps Wrote: Don't think its a fake, has same molding as all my other 2n'd mould DEMS. Here's some pics of the grip, its not sprayed.

The launcher is a tourney exclusive if I'm not mistaken. However I have never seen that color DEMS before. I think it might just be another exclusive or something.

(Dec. 07, 2009  3:38 AM)nacnate Wrote: whats the difference between the hybrid wheel system and the original mfb

Check out the MFB wiki article.
So the plastic for the hws doesn't matter?
Never mind
(Dec. 07, 2009  3:44 AM)nacnate Wrote: So the plastic for the hws doesn't matter?

Right now, not really. They're mostly all around the same weight. The weights of a couple of the recently-released clear wheels vary pretty significantly though.
From a structural standpoint, without the Clear Wheel you can't launch your Beyblade.
(Dec. 06, 2009  7:55 PM)Khel Wrote: Essentially the way it works involves tournament play. Each match that occurs gets recorded (in correct order) then that list is sent to the committee who would record the matches. Our point system would automatically award points. It's very similar to the elo system in chess.

Essentially the more tournaments you participate in then the more points you get.

oh okay thanks... any tournaments happening in cali? o.-;;
(Dec. 07, 2009  3:44 AM)nacnate Wrote: So the plastic for the hws doesn't matter?

As Tempestas007 said, you can't launch your bey without the Clear Wheel in a Hybrib Wheel System and as a matter of fact, it does help reduce the impact on the prongs on the launchers unlike the Pre HWS wheels. But recently Takara-Tomy is using it to make same Metal Wheels...although that wasn't what your question about.
(Dec. 06, 2009  9:48 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: its SP is pretty good

what uses does its sp have?
anyone know if theres a way to prevent all the metal parts of the bey from getting that dull gray color and keeping it look the way it does when it first comes out of the box?
Put it in a plastic bag and never use it.

Or get metal polish.
(Dec. 09, 2009  12:22 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Put it in a plastic bag and never use it.

Or get metal polish.

LOL @ this