Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

I swear to god the next person who makes a dumb post is getting a 30% warning. I am 30 seconds from going on a warning spree.
(Oct. 01, 2009  2:22 AM)Khel Wrote: I swear to god the next person who makes a dumb post is getting a 30% warning. I am 30 seconds from going on a warning spree.

so stop being a carp and do it

it's the only way they will learn
I know the performance of HF and F are similar, but does HF have less grip due to less surface area on the bottom, or is the feature kind of just a gimmick, and it works the exact same?
I'm pretty sure it works the same. I can however underatdn your concept of having less grip. I can't honestly see it making a vast amount of difference.
HF loses its shape alot easier than F.

Am I right in thinking that Most F based attack combos are not worth mentioning?
As in, the only competitive option is RF
Alright, I just deleted like 10 posts because they broke the thread rules.

Please don't answer a question if they are directly breaking a rule of the thread.
hey are you guys planning to do a tornement in france
Why was this pic posted.
ES is supposed to be the heaviest bottom(1.0 grams) Is this really a lot compared to other bottoms?
(Oct. 04, 2009  11:41 PM)LDrago Wrote: ES is supposed to be the heaviest bottom(1.0 grams) Is this really a lot compared to other bottoms?

no
Which is why I wrote 'heaviest' Bottom.
How does the ES bottom being heavier affict the battle
(Oct. 06, 2009  3:10 AM)Blade Wing Wrote: How does the ES bottom being heavier affict the battle

Frankly, it doesn't, at least to a significant enough degree based on WBO rules. However in Japan, they have a weight limit for "legal" MFB combo's. If you read any of the Japanese MFB stuff out there the focus does shift a bit more towards a combo's weight.

For instance, MF Libra C145WB is over the WBBA weight limit, so is not an option for them. With their weight limit it does actually matter how much each part weighs. This comes into play more so on combo's teetering near their legal weight limit and the application of a Metal Face or not. For anyone who cares, Metal Faces are retardedly significant for Japanese Bladers it seems, nearly all of their blogs glorify them, even for attack combo's.

Back on track with ES, in order for most people to really care about ES, it's performance is what really matters moreso than the .2g it has over bottoms. Unless it can out perform RF, WB, SD, D, or even B it won't be looked at, especially with regards to the WBO. Considering ES' aimed use, it'll be very unlikely the minimally extra weight will affect any combo it's used in significantly, at least when comparing that against its actual performance.

And, before you ask many more questions, I'd suggest doing a bit of research yourself. This forum has tonnes of resources available, try and utilize the search function for keywords and some of your questions may be answered. If you want to know more about MFB combo's in particular check out the 'Beyblade Customizations' section of this site and read a few of the threads there. There's tonnes of discussion revolving around competitive combo's, part weight, and other factors that affect combo's in there.
How much is entry fee for london expo tournament on 24th october 2009 and what time do i need to get there
Does Plastic Random boosters contain a full blade or are they just random parts?
Full blade but only one of each blade pictured. (Correct me if I'm wrong lol)
(Oct. 09, 2009  7:22 PM)Cooljoe-uk Wrote: Does Plastic Random boosters contain a full blade or are they just random parts?

Depends on the booster.

Random Booster S or Random Booster F have full Beyblades of the original parts. There might be more that do for sure.

Prizes from the RBs usually come with the parts they are meant to come with.

But yeah, most of the time they'll come with random parts (different ARs, WDs, and BBs), but by chance, you could get the matching BBs with the ARs.
If anyone has a WD bottom, could they make a good defense combo with it versus and good Attack combo so i can see how good WD is?
(Oct. 10, 2009  11:24 PM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: If anyone has a WD bottom, could they make a good defense combo with it versus and good Attack combo so i can see how good WD is?

WD is more of a stamina bottom than defense. And I don't think many people (if any) have Earth Aquila yet.

WD should be good though. It's very promising.
I have never seen this before.
What is it?
http://cgi.ebay.com/Metal-Beyblade-Metal...3a5352a5aa
It's the Korean version of Random Booster Volume 3: Stardust Pegasis. It comes with a Right Launcher.
(From Left) Heavy Attack, Revolver Attack, and Wide Attack.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Takara-Metal-Fight-B...3a53a209bd

like I know its real. But who has it that could tell me what it exactly is..

Like is it metal or plastic?
How long do they spin for?
Are the blades corrosponding type to their anime figures?
Are they fun?