Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

B-daman.
(Sep. 04, 2009  10:27 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: It was BDaman. Why did you ask this here, if you knew this wasn't the place for it? Regardless, next time ask in the Random Thoughts thread in the General Discusion section.

sorry i needed the answer quickly and i was already on here. i didnt wanna go look for it Unhappy

ill do better next time Pinching_eyes_2
when metal fight beyblade comes to the states will this be the official website or will there be another one? if so can anybody tell me what it is thanks.
(Sep. 04, 2009  11:26 PM)zerosys Wrote: when metal fight beyblade comes to the states will this be the official website or will there be another one? if so can anybody tell me what it is thanks.

i dont think the medal will come to america. i think the america thing for the beyblades shut down. didnt they?

they dont sell in wallmarts anymore and i havent seen the show, i just figured they shut down. thoguht they shut dowen in japan too until i saw this site and was exploring it xD
(Sep. 04, 2009  11:35 PM)DecroX01 Wrote: i dont think the medal will come to america. i think the america thing for the beyblades shut down. didnt they?

they dont sell in wallmarts anymore and i havent seen the show, i just figured they shut down. thoguht they shut dowen in japan too until i saw this site and was exploring it xD

Metal Fight Beyblade will come in Fall 2010 as Beyblade: Metal Fusion...
(Sep. 04, 2009  11:41 PM)Hyuuga Neji Wrote: Metal Fight Beyblade will come in Fall 2010 as Beyblade: Metal Fusion...

oh ok. ill look that up later xD im new to this whole beyblade thing idk what anytihng is lol.
Do not answer if you are clueless about something. Let other people reply.

zerosys Wrote:when metal fight beyblade comes to the states will this be the official website or will there be another one? if so can anybody tell me what it is thanks.
The World Beyblade Organization is an unofficial website. Hasbro and Nelvana will probably make their own.
So, in my question before.... What are the rarest beyblades from each series/line?
which will more than likely be an updated version of www.beyblade.com
If not, then any new website will be revealed through www.hasbro.com
To Dragonsclaw, it's hard to say.
For the MFB series, the current rarest to my knowledge is the gold version of Aries, followed by the RBV1 version.
For HMS, I believe it's Dragoon MSUV, but I have no idea about the plastic generation.
(Sep. 05, 2009  12:50 AM)theflightyellz Wrote: which will more than likely be an updated version of www.beyblade.com
If not, then any new website will be revealed through www.hasbro.com
To Dragonsclaw, it's hard to say.
For the MFB series, the current rarest to my knowledge is the gold version of Aries, followed by the RBV1 version.
For HMS, I believe it's Dragoon MSUV, but I have no idea about the plastic generation.

For plastic, I think it's Blizzard Othoros., don't quote me though.
(Sep. 05, 2009  12:40 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Do not answer if you are clueless about something. Let other people reply.

yessir~
"Kai-V is a girl?!"

But, let us indeed get back on topic.

In Metal Fight Beyblade, aren't all the limited WBBA prizes rare anyway ...
(Sep. 05, 2009  1:06 AM)Kai-V Wrote: "Kai-V is a girl?!"

were did that come from? o.o and your a girl??? :o
(Sep. 05, 2009  12:47 AM)Dragonsclaw Wrote: So, in my question before.... What are the rarest beyblades from each series/line?

Plastic: Probably white Ultimate Frostic Dranzer.
HMS: Gold plated Wybern DJ.
MFB: Aries 125D
Lol that sucks for me cause i want my horoscope and my horoscope is Aries probably would be the hasbro version of Aries.
Eee My horoscope is Pisces. Joyful_2 and from pictures i've seen of Pisces.. its pretty cool. Pinching_eyes_2 I might get it after i finally get a L.LDrago. Cute
(Sep. 05, 2009  1:11 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: Lol that sucks for me cause i want my horoscope and my horoscope is Aries probably would be the hasbro version of Aries.

Clay Aries is much more readily accessible.
*glittery eyes* Clay Aries looks awesome. *looks back on a WBO thread* Its so perdy Cute Lmao.
I was just wondering what is the difference between a combination type beyblade and a balance type beyblade, or are they just the same thing, because beywiki says dranzer f is combination and dranzer s is balance.
Yea, they are the same thing.
i have heard abou long ripcord in some websites for eg blades, are they real?

and whats the size.

thanks
(Sep. 06, 2009  2:03 AM)=Sagato= Wrote: i have heard abou long ripcord in some websites for eg blades, are they real?

and whats the size.

thanks

They're fake.
Really i just thought they were the hasbro versions for ripcords.
Does anyone know what engine gear the HASBRO zeus comes with?