Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

They've been showing Light Wheels in the anime since episode one.

Also, Storm and Wind are very similar ... to say they're not the same is just being nitpicky. The only Light Wheel that does not resemble its "metal" counterpart is Heat/Flame.
Okay, i have a choice for any release BB-01 to BB-22. I have no MFB yet. Witch one should I pick.
(Aug. 31, 2009  4:09 PM)YellowJedi Wrote: Okay, i have a choice for any release BB-01 to BB-22. I have no MFB yet. Witch one should I pick.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Want-to-...-Look-here

And use this thread next time for questions regarding which beyblades to buy.
Ok so is anyone selling a Quetz ?
Which is better

Pegasus 125SF or 125HF?
Pegasus 105SF or 105HF?

I think the lower the track the better the offensive it is, but which bottom is better for Pegasus
HF. Semi-Flat is a balance type bottom iirc.
What is that awesome looking beyblade in BeyBrad's Avatar?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its a L Drago but like the L drago I know of doesn't look that cool, Is that like special?
Lightning L Drago 100HF.
Can someone link me a good website, or ebay seller that has good MFB in stock.

I canceled my order with Toys N Joys. But I need to know what is a great starter,

P.S I do not have a beylauncher, or light launcher.
Theintoy - has a lot of the latest stock, although prices are quite high.
Dickson_c - great eBay seller, keep watching for updates on his stock. All pre-HWS though.
Buzztoy - personally never used Buzztoy, but I've seen them recommended. However, his own specially made sets are a bit strange.

Otherwise, you may have to resort to YJA.
(Aug. 31, 2009  10:00 PM)lil818mvp Wrote: What is that awesome looking beyblade in BeyBrad's Avatar?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its a L Drago but like the L drago I know of doesn't look that cool, Is that like special?

In addition to what Heart said:

[Image: DSC00084.jpg]
[Image: DSC00085.jpg]
Since both of these are Random Boosters, Do you think they would weigh the same??
BB-45 Beyblade Random booster light VOL.3
Beyblade BB-44 Random Booster VOL.3

The first one has $64.79 SAhipping because it says its 1.999Kg
The second one is 0.05Kg and is goinf for $16 or something.
Im just asking, because i think they would weigh the same, wouldn't they??
No.

They're both Random Boosters but they're not the same type of RB. One is a Light RB and the other one is a regular RB. The RBLV3 contains all plastic parts, while RBV3 contains a metal wheel. Metal is much heavier than plastic...
So your saying that the first one is heavier??

THis is the link to the site. Check out the two items. http://plamoya.com/index.php?main_page=a...d=Beyblade
BB-44 Random Booster Vol. 3 is heavier.
Well in the Store, It says BB-45 weighs 1.999Kg while BB-44 weighs 0.05kg
It's wrong, because there's no way a single RBVL would weigh that much.

The weights I assume are pretty arbitary anyway, given the fact that the box they use and wrapping will all be considered as weights.
do u guys use metal beyblades or plastic ones
(Sep. 01, 2009  12:03 AM)littlelobo12 Wrote: do u guys use metal beyblades or plastic ones

Most people use MFB but some still use HMS and plastics.
Well please check out the site. If you find anything that would make it be 1.999kg heavy then please tell me.
i need some help will someone message me that knows alot about this website
(Sep. 01, 2009  12:12 AM)littlelobo12 Wrote: i need some help will someone message me that knows alot about this website

Well at least tell us what you need help with...