Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Aug. 25, 2009  2:56 PM)JB Virgo770 Wrote: Really?with a bey pointer included?

Yes and no, not with a beypointer included.
Ok, so starter peg 105rf and the bey reshuffle, its all very confusing for me, but i cant find a good priced BB-22
(Aug. 25, 2009  3:03 PM)JB Virgo770 Wrote: Ok, so starter peg 105rfand the bey reshuffle, its all very confusing for me, but i cant find a good priced BB-22

Do you mean Storm Pegasis 105RF?
Yeah, i find starter peg 105rf easier to type, i assume ppl will know what i mean
(Aug. 25, 2009  3:09 PM)JB Virgo770 Wrote: Yeah, i find starter peg 105rf easier to type, i assume ppl will know what i mean

No, it's kind of confusing. People will think that you're talking about BB-01 Pegasis 105F Starter. At least type S. Peg. so that people will know that you're talking about Storm Pegasis.
One question, u know in ur sig aqua theres a ton of blades, whats the sorta transparent-colored things on them? is it HWS?
Yea, those are the Clear Wheels
(Aug. 25, 2009  3:17 PM)JB Virgo770 Wrote: One question, u know in ur sig aqua theres a ton of blades, whats the sorta transparent-colored things on them? is it HWS?

Those "transparent-colored things" are clear wheels. And yes, they are all HWS beyblades.
O cool thanks! i always wondered and in future ill type s.peg =D im confused though, wats cheaper, YJA Ebay TheInToy? althogh i havent tried amazon yet. And is virgo a HWS?
(Aug. 25, 2009  5:15 PM)JB Virgo770 Wrote: im confused though, wats cheaper, YJA Ebay TheInToy? althogh i havent tried amazon yet. And is virgo a HWS?

Generally, ebay and YJA (when buying in bulk) are cheaper. No, Virgo is not a HWS beyblade. You should read this article: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...t_Beyblade
Cool read it so isthere going to be a HWS form of virgo anytime soon?
I kinda went over the top when I was tightening my S peg face and now it clicks.
I put it in and it goes diagonal then I tighten it and it goes back to normal then I can tighten it to a certain point (it's tight at this point and i'm able to use it normally) but if I go past this point it clcks and goes diagonal again.
I can still use it fine just have to be careful of going over the clicking point.
I took a close look at the screw and saw that one of the threads was slighty bent and that's probably the cause.
Has this happened to anyone else?

I think it will be fixed if I just use another face so i'm gonna order some metal faces and hopefully it will be okay (most likely).
Does this happen or is it just me?
(Aug. 25, 2009  6:26 PM)JB Virgo770 Wrote: isthere going to be a HWS form of virgo anytime soon?

We don't know yet but there is definately a possibility.
yeah that would be cool.
Any thaughts on my question though?
hmmm not sure. It's hard to tell without pictures. It can be anything from a faulty face to worst case a cracked track.

Check the track for any hairline cracks in it.
Diagonal? Are you trying to tighten the face such that the picture on the face is aligned symmetric to the rest of the Wheel?
Yeah I was but I didn't put it in that way it just suddenly started to do it.
And i've checked the track and that's fine so it's defaniltey the face so at the end of this month I might order some metal faces but I don't wan't to waste money because it's only wierd after the clicking point but if I tighten it up just before it's ok.
So i'm in two minds and I don't want to end up killing the track so it might be better to get the faces.
Hard Metal Systems A-134 Dual Shooter String is it a good launcher or bad and any comments on in?
(Aug. 25, 2009  8:08 PM)blake005 Wrote: Hard Metal Systems A-134 Dual Shooter String is it a good launcher or bad and any comments on in?

There's no reason to use the string shooter over the regular HMS Dual Shooter.

From the Beywiki...
Quote:String Shooter:
Instead of a winder, this shooter had to be manually opened up so that a string could be wound around an axis. The advantage of this shooter is that it prevented the opponents from seeing what spin direction you would be using; however, launching with this shooter has a very different feel as compared to regular shooters. Also, it is very troublesome to wind."
2 questions
1) How easily do MFB beyblades get damaged?
2) What do i need in my Beymaint Kit? (Beyblade toolbox)
(Aug. 25, 2009  10:03 PM)JB Virgo770 Wrote: 2 questions
1) How easily do MFB beyblades get damaged?
2) What do i need in my Beymaint Kit? (Beyblade toolbox)

1. Almost never.
2. Uh, nothing?
is drancer ms a good beyblade? and any comment on the blade
(Aug. 25, 2009  10:15 PM)blake005 Wrote: is drancer ms a good beyblade? and any comment on the blade

no