Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

So i ventured around on the site looking for people who could make me a Sig. and i just got lazy so i thought i would just ask here. Can anyone make me one?
(Aug. 21, 2009  8:08 AM)Blitzkrieg Wrote: So i ventured around on the site looking for people who could make me a Sig. and i just got lazy so i thought i would just ask here. Can anyone make me one?

This thread is for questions related to the Beyblade hobby. If you want some graphics made, there is a Requests thread.
when im looking on ebay for beyblades i see a lot of japanese beyblade packages with in the right corner below the logo "TT Hongli". are this fake beyblade or does TT stands for takara tomy?
TT Hongli are fake. Never buy it.

Hey guys, im looking for some info on Storm Pegasis 105RF and Lightning L-Drago 100HF but i cant find any pages on them in the beywiki, am i just looking in the wrong places or have the pages not been made yet? With LL-Drago i understand if there isnt cos not many ppl have it.
There are currently no articles on Storm Pegasis 105RF and Lightning L Drago 100HF.

Most of the information can be found around the board ...
what beyblade should i get along with BB-22:

Flam Saggitario
Rock Leone
Quetzelquotazal
Storm Pegasis
Dark Wofl
Wolf
Pegasis
Leone
Assuming you have nothing else except BB-22, personally I'd go for Storm Pegasis 105RF.
(Aug. 21, 2009  12:46 PM)♥ Wrote: There are currently no articles on Storm Pegasis 105RF and Lightning L Drago 100HF.

Most of the information can be found around the board ...

so im guessing 105RF is better for my storm peg i was hoping that 105 was better cause RF seems to high for an attack beyblade and i dont have 90/100 track
The usefulness of RF from S.Peg outweighs the usefulness of 100 from L.L.Drago

Storm Pegasis is the best out of box MFB released.
Hey Smile
Is it legal to use a classic plastic grip on the MFB launchers? Because my light launcher fits in and I was wondering if it's legal.
Thanks Smile
i dunno...
though a plastic ripcord+mfb launcher=illegal
Yes like that one. But with a MFB light launcher in the grip. xD

(Aug. 22, 2009  5:11 AM)Driger§Zeus Wrote: Do you mean one like this:
(Aug. 22, 2009  5:27 AM)Omega Wrote: Yes like that one. But with a MFB light launcher in the grip. xD
haha that it is posible can u upload a photo? Joyful_3
Sure, soon as I get back from my holiday xD
August 31 2009.
(Aug. 22, 2009  5:30 AM)Driger§Zeus Wrote: haha that it is posible can u upload a photo? Joyful_3
sry i thought u meant an old ripcord in the mfb launchers ill edit my postTongue_out
There's a youtube video showing this already.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jU1GloarRWY

The launchers fit in the old grips, but are of course illegal to use.
Hi guys which combo is better Flame Saggitario D125D or Flame Saggitario D125SD ?
Just to save time and sorry for the inconvenience. I know these is probably a forum, but MFB Blades are Hybrid Wheels/Metal Wheels and what ones are not?
Any Beyblade pre-BB-28, but not including, comes with a Metal Wheel.

Anything after, including BB-28, includes a Hybrid Wheel, be it a Metal Wheel or a Light Wheel.
Metal, and also one of the best Metal Wheels currently out. :]

This is a better set which also includes Libra, although price might be an issue. They're continuously rising in price so now's a good a time as any to get one.

http://cgi.ebay.com/TAKARA-TOMY-Metal-Be...911.c0.m14
Thanks a lot its all pretty confusing now. Like i understand it, but no one will help explain it to me. I just get forum directed. I appreciate the help. Smile
(Aug. 22, 2009  10:34 AM)cutewolfsam Wrote: Hi guys which combo is better Flame Saggitario D125D or Flame Saggitario D125SD ?

That would depend on how testing them in battle went.
what does Tier mean in the beyblade scene?