Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

you can pay people with pieces of grass for all i care
(Aug. 07, 2009  9:30 PM)Giga Wrote: The best track for Flame Sag would be DF145, but C145 is the best defense track Smile

im sorry i wanted to know if the hieght is to high
maybe make it a little shorter
(Aug. 07, 2009  9:39 PM)gavman87 Wrote: im sorry i wanted to know if the hieght is to high
maybe make it a little shorter

The lowest you should go would be D125.
I lol'd. Another question:
Are custom weight disks legal? Like ones that sometimes cause the beyblades to spark during battle?
(Aug. 07, 2009  9:43 PM)Medz Wrote: I lol'd. Another question:
Are custom weight disks legal? Like ones that sometimes cause the beyblades to spark during battle?

Takara did make spark disks for the plastic series, but those are the only official, legal WDs that can spark. They are quite rare now, though.
Would driger ms work better with left or right spin?

Thanks.
ok weird question, with the HMS customize grip, is there anyway i can change it so i can hold it wit my right hand and pull the cord out with my left?
Yes.

Just slide the Dual Shooter holder out and flip everything over.
(Aug. 07, 2009  10:24 PM)Medz Wrote: Would driger ms work better with left or right spin?

Thanks.

Yeah because it has an upper attack which is only effective in right spin . IF you put it in left spin its kind of like a smash attack
(Aug. 07, 2009  10:24 PM)Medz Wrote: Would driger ms work better with left or right spin?

Thanks.

Right, but in all honesty, Metal Upper is severely outclassed by Samurai and Circle Upper (Samurai Changer MS and DEMS respectively)
(Aug. 07, 2009  11:57 PM)Zarrox Skyblade Wrote: ok weird question, with the HMS customize grip, is there anyway i can change it so i can hold it wit my right hand and pull the cord out with my left?

Yep, just separate the shooter holder and flip it around. This is actually the only grip you can do this with, I'm disappointed they didn't do this with the MFB grip as well.
When we were discussing the positives of Neo Customise Grip that was how I felt too.

Looking at my Launcher Grip now, the problem lies with how Right Launcher is attached and how the Beypointer is positioned as well.

I'm pretty sure these could easily have been redesigned to involve left handers.
(Aug. 08, 2009  12:54 AM)♥ Wrote: When we were discussing the positives of Neo Customise Grip that was how I felt too.

Looking at my Launcher Grip now, the problem lies with how Right Launcher is attached and how the Beypointer is positioned as well.

I'm pretty sure these could easily have been redesigned to involve left handers.

Yeah cause im Left Handed at like everything
Hey all Smile I'm thinking of making my signature animated... I made an animated version of it, and it's bigger, but before I put it on, could someone please tell me if it is small enough? As in am I allowed to use it?
Here it is:
[Image: omegasig1.gif]

Thanks Smile
that's incredibly irritating
(Aug. 08, 2009  7:03 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: that's incredibly irritating
Hahaha yeah I guess... But would an animated gif that big be allowed? I'll probably make a different one.
if people are irritated by a sig we'll delete it

animated sigs are a bad idea in general
(Aug. 08, 2009  7:05 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: if people are irritated by a sig we'll delete it

animated sigs are a bad idea in general

Okay Confused
That Pulsing Ryuuga for a Sig reminds me of those ads on TV for like Carpets or something like that. you know with the big letters that jump out on the screen saying something like "YOU WONT GET ANY OTHER CARPET LIKE IT... BUY OUR CARPETS FOR OUR INSANELY LOW PRICE." Tired that pisses me off. Designer direct does it alot. Unhappy
Sorry for sounding dumb but whats upper attack Smile
(Aug. 08, 2009  7:22 AM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: That Pulsing Ryuuga for a Sig reminds me of those ads on TV for like Carpets or something like that. you know with the big letters that jump out on the screen saying something like "YOU WONT GET ANY OTHER CARPET LIKE IT... BUY OUR CARPETS FOR OUR INSANELY LOW PRICE." Tired that pisses me off. Designer direct does it alot. Unhappy
Hahaha! Carpets... Don't worry, I'm not going to use an animated signature... Smile
(Aug. 08, 2009  7:41 AM)Omega Wrote: Hahaha! Carpets... Don't worry, I'm not going to use an animated signature... Smile

Its usually on the lines of furniture or house goods. AND GOD ITS ANNOYING.! Angry
Well thats good.. otherwise im sure it would piss Beybrad off then he would delete it.