Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

My Leone has a few scratches and little dints in it. Will this effect the preformance? Also i remember someone saying that the MFB's had a layer of paint on it to make it look worn out after battles, is this true?
(Jul. 22, 2009  12:04 AM)MIXY Blader Wrote: My Leone has a few scratches and little dints in it. Will this effect the preformance? Also i remember someone saying that the MFB's had a layer of paint on it to make it look worn out after battles, is this true?

No.
Yes.
What do the letters after the Track height mean? Does that have to do with the tip?

100HF, DF145BS, 105F
That'd be the bottom, yes... Hole flat is HF, Ball sharp is BS, and Flat is F.
(Jul. 22, 2009  12:36 AM)Pepe le Penguin Wrote: What do the letters after the Track height mean? Does that have to do with the tip?

100HF, DF145BS, 105F

Yes.
HF=Hole Flat
BS=Ball Sharp
F=Flat

http://www.beyuk.net/mfbbottoms.php

Here's a complete list of all the currently released bottoms and their symbols.
F if probably an attack type then, but what types are the others?

Is there a guide anywhere with all of the tips and their types. Lol Tips Types :p
(Jul. 22, 2009  12:39 AM)Pepe le Penguin Wrote: F if probably an attack type then, but what types are the others?

Is there a guide anywhere with all of the tips and their types. Lol Tips Types :p

In the pictures of the bottoms, it lists what type they are.
Please name the best parts and combos out of these please:
Plastics: Trygle, Gaia Dragoon G, Trypio, Wolborg 1, Dranzer G, Rock Bison, Gallzly, Dragoon G and Driger V.
HMS: Driger MS, Wolborg MS, Dragoon MS, and Dranzer MS.
MFB: Storm Pegasis, Dark Bull, Flame Saggitario, Gold Quetz, Rock Leone, and Dark Wolf.
Please list in each category the best to worst and the best to worst combo.

Thanks a ton! PS. Is Driger MS any good? It's coming in the mail soon (got it for 8 dollars).
(Jul. 22, 2009  12:42 AM)Quetz Wrote: Please name the best parts and combos out of these please:
Plastics: Trygle, Gaia Dragoon G, Trypio, Wolborg 1, Dranzer G, Rock Bison, Gallzly, Dragoon G and Driger V.
HMS: Driger MS, Wolborg MS, Dragoon MS, and Dranzer MS.
MFB: Storm Pegasis, Dark Bull, Flame Saggitario, Gold Quetz, Rock Leone, and Dark Wolf.

Thanks a ton! PS. Is Driger MS any good? It's coming in the mail soon (got it for 8 dollars).

We have a "build me a combo" topic. You can also find the answers to a lot of this just by reading around the board or checking the Beywiki.
(Jul. 22, 2009  12:42 AM)Quetz Wrote: Please name the best parts and combos out of these please:
Plastics: Trygle Attack Ring, Trypio worthless, Wolborg 1 shaft, Gallzly worthless, Dragoon G Eight Spiker
HMS: Wolborg MS Bearing Core by far, Dragoon MS Grip Flat Core, and Dranzer MS meh.
MFB: Storm Pegasis Rubber Flat, Flame Saggitario C145, Gold Quetz Quetzalcoatl and 90, Rock Leone Wide Ball

Driger MS is alright, but its attack ring is outclassed by Circle/Samurai Upper and Metal Semi-Flat Core (Advance Averazer) outclasses its Semi-Flat Core.
Driger MS is pretty much bottom-tier tbh
(Jul. 22, 2009  12:46 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Driger MS is pretty much bottom-tier tbh

It's that outdated huh...

Was Cross Dranzer (Dranzer V2's AR I think...) useful, or was it always outclassed by Upper Dragoon in right spin (and later Triple Wing in left)?
It seemed to work well with the rest of Dranzer V2, but with nothing else. Speechless
Thank-you everybody. I was thinking of posting on the build me a combo, but it didn't really all fall in that category... And since it's a question, well... you know. And Brad the Bey Wiki isn't working for me, when I click it, it takes 2 minutes to load and then it says server error, or some message. But thanks a ton everyone!

PS. But what about Gaia Dragoon G? And Dranzer G, and all the rest that you didn't mention Hyuuga?
(Jul. 22, 2009  12:56 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Beywiki is working fine.

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org

Yeah I clicked that link, and it still won't work, I'll try restarting my computer.
will quetzalcoatl 90WF comt to america
(Jul. 22, 2009  2:11 AM)Fira Wrote: will quetzalcoatl 90WF comt to america

We don't know.
(Jul. 22, 2009  2:11 AM)Fira Wrote: will quetzalcoatl 90WF comt to america

We don't know anything about MFB releases outside of Japan (and some parts of Asia). I don't think there has even been an official confirmation of Hasbro doing Metal Fight Beyblade yet (though we're certain that they will be).

But hopefully Hasbro will release Quetzacoatl 90WF.
Uhm, How do I find these hyrbid wheel metal fight beyblades? Like for example, Storm Pegasis or Dark Wolf.
(Jul. 22, 2009  2:42 AM)StormPegasis Wrote: Uhm, How do I find these hyrbid wheel metal fight beyblades? Like for example, Storm Pegasis or Dark Wolf.

Online stores.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Stores-w...s-in-stock
What's the best attack type plastic blade that goes for sale on eBay for fairly cheap (Preferably from dimsum2u)? I need the best there is for attack for the up coming Melbourne event. Thanks a ton Grin
Dragoon G Grin, though you should all be buying MFB.
mfb is good,but some people still wanna use hms and plastics ^^; like me,im collecting all..kinda,got no money to buy nothing!