Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

There is the Tornado Balance Type S. It's Yellow and the it has a smaller diameter than the Tornado Balance. I'm pretty sure it does.
cool thanks its just i didnt like the hasbro style stadiums the ones with the beypits (the ones if u get knocked in ur out!) i hated em cos i broke them to easy!
(Jul. 18, 2009  11:45 PM)Zarrox770 Wrote: cool thanks its just i didnt like the old style stadiums the ones with the beypits (the ones if u get knocked in ur out!) i hated em cos i broke them to easy!

Those aren't the "old" stadiums, those are the Hasbro stadiums. Japanese stadiums never had those.
Sorry, fixed the post.
JAPANESE STADIUMS FOR THE WIN!
I've noticed that when I try to sliding shoot, Storm Peg 105RF kinda grinds against the Tornado Ridge than starts to go. Is that a common occurrence for people?

Also, usually after the first hit, Storm forgoes the flower pattern and starts to circle the Tornado Ridge at high speed. I'm not sure if that is because of recoil or because I didn't put enough power into the shoot.

I'm just trying to educate myself on sliding shoot, so this info would be fantastic.
Both things also happen with me.

It first sort of spins parallel to the slope while maintaining a stationary position for a few seconds, before finally descending - the "lunging" motion described in the video.

And more often than not, after a few hits the flower pattern becomes distinctly more loose, although circling the Tornado Ridge is rare for me; the circles are slightly tighter than that.
(Jul. 19, 2009  1:52 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: I've noticed that when I try to sliding shoot, Storm Peg 105RF kinda grinds against the Tornado Ridge than starts to go. Is that a common occurrence for people?

Also, usually after the first hit, Storm forgoes the flower pattern and starts to circle the Tornado Ridge at high speed. I'm not sure if that is because of recoil or because I didn't put enough power into the shoot.

I'm just trying to educate myself on sliding shoot, so this info would be fantastic.

Yes, it's normal, but if it's staying there for an extended period of time you may be angling too harshly.

RF should be able to maintain its pattern, however, it is possible for it to be knocked away into a circular motion.
What's considered an extended period of time? I've noticed mine stays there for 1-2 seconds then it goes.
(Jul. 19, 2009  2:12 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: What's considered an extended period of time? I've noticed mine stays there for 1-2 seconds then it goes.

More than half a second, I would say.
I've noticed the "grinding" against the Tornado Ridge seems to significantly drain the already-low Stamina of RF (and indeed, GFC and GFCUM) because of the additional friction.

The speed of RF's movement is notably much slower after this as well.
(Jul. 19, 2009  2:21 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: More than half a second, I would say.

Hm, ok.

And <3, you're right, it does suck away Stamina from Storm.

And Sliding Shoot with the Beylauncher is pretty hard. Pulling the string with enough power, making sure you don't mispull and the Bey falls out, proper angle to the Bey because bad angle + powerful launch = exit stage left, etc.

Also, I'm using the HMS Tornado Balance Stadium, if that has any bearing on anything.
Uggh. I have been trying to find the rules but i couldn't I saw it one time and it said ''Once the beyblade is placed on the launcher, that is what you have to use.'' or something like that. I have to go like now, so i need to know.
When in a Two out of Three match, if you used a beyblade in the first round, could you switch the beyblade or no?
Sorry that i couldn't put more effort in trying to find the rules but the tournie is tommorow.
The Blader's Beyblade selection is to be considered undecided until the Beyblade is
attached to the Shooter. Once the Beyblade is attached to the Launcher, that Beyblade
must be used for the duration of the BeyBattle.
•The Blader is free to select a different Shooter or, in the case of a Dual Shooter, Spin
Direction, unless they have already attached the Beyblade or inserted a Winder. Once
either of these actions have been performed, the Shooter cannot be changed. In the case
of the Dual Shooter, the spin direction can be changed between rounds.
(Jul. 18, 2009  6:52 PM)Spinster Wrote: Gotta be honest here, even as a guy who's big into tabletop RPG's (dice & character sheets), you're not going to find a lot of interest here for Beyblade MBRP. First and foremost, unless you're working with FanCharacters, there's just not enough familiarity yet with the MFB characters to garner much accurate RP of them. Granted, I suppose you could focus it on the previous Beyblade series, but then you're branching into somewhat antiquated realms.
Secondly, the majority of people here are fans of the game before they're fans of the tv series/comic book. We're hobbyist bladers, and tend to find it a lot more fun to actually play the game than roleplay it. Why write about a spinning top battle when you can actually have one?

It can always be an OOC [Out of Character] roleplay for MFB.. unless people who understand japanese can roleplay IC [In Character].. or i could just make the thread a Grev roleplay. Anyway it was just an idea which i just wanted to try and ask about - plus people could add in there own characters ^^ that would be fun.
(Jul. 19, 2009  3:09 AM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: Uggh. I have been trying to find the rules but i couldn't I saw it one time and it said ''Once the beyblade is placed on the launcher, that is what you have to use.'' or something like that. I have to go like now, so i need to know.
When in a Two out of Three match, if you used a beyblade in the first round, could you switch the beyblade or no?
Sorry that i couldn't put more effort in trying to find the rules but the tournie is tommorow.

No, you can't switch between rounds of the same Battle.

And WBO battles are 3/5.
(Jul. 18, 2009  9:19 PM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: Red, this topic is more used for questions about beyblade.

i meant in beyblading i just forgot to write beyblade in it
(Jul. 19, 2009  4:56 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Virgo ED145ES

*__*

What's ES?
Eternal Sharp, free-spinning sharp Bottom. Comes with Flame Libra.
So...does it act like a bearing(ES)?

If it does...using L L.Drago's wheel + ES bottom = yay zombies
(Jul. 19, 2009  5:47 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Eternal Sharp, free-spinning sharp Bottom. Comes with Flame Libra.

Oh lordy... *adds to his wishlist* gogogo broken zombie beys
I don't think it will be broken. AFAIK, it doesn't have a bearing, and it will probably be even easier to KO than current Stamina-types.
(Jul. 19, 2009  6:03 AM)FelGrand Wrote: But if its free spining, won't the recoil be reduced?

Reduced friction = lower Defense
I know...but it focuses on beat defense and balance types more doesn't it?
(Jul. 19, 2009  6:06 AM)FelGrand Wrote: I know...but it focuses on beat defense and balance types more doesn't it?

What's your point?