Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jul. 17, 2009  6:43 PM)Zarrox770 Wrote: the tyson grip is the one with the engine in it right with the minigames on it? if so, its rubbish xD and can the dragoon grip use left spin launchers?

No it's not ...

And any grip can use left-spin launchers.
is there a page in the beywiki on L-drago? ive searched up Lightning L-drago, L-drago 105RF, BB-23 Starter l-drago 105f and cant find anything, can someone help?
No there is not one yet.
No there isn't a page on the Wiki. Your best bet is to find videos on Youtube. I know DrigerGT has a video or 2 of L-Drago. And mosspretty has LL Drago.
i'll save you the effort: it sucks
Really, i thought it was amazing seeing as u had a pic of it...
L.L Drago seems to be amazing. L Drago sucks.
Lightning L-Drago and L-Drago are not the same Beyblade.
Oh, ok, well ill look for a page on lightning l-drago
(Jul. 17, 2009  11:04 PM)Zarrox770 Wrote: Oh, ok, well ill look for a page on lightning l-drago

There isn't one yet. It comes out in Japan like, tomorrow.
Do MFB in a hasbro old school plastic stadium work as efficiently as they would in an actual MFB stadium?
No

In all honesty no beyblade works as effectively as they could in a Hasbro Stadium. They're terrible

Takara stadiums are the way to go. Now some old Takara stadiums such as Tornado Balance, Tornado Attack, and Tornado Balance Type S work fine, but since the stadiums are different each blade will react a little differently in them.
Whats a blader passport is it like a slip of paper or...
(Jul. 18, 2009  4:57 AM)King Kyouya Wrote: Whats a blader passport is it like a slip of paper or...
It is a conceptual passport that lets you attend any number of events sanctioned by the World Beyblade Organization within a year. You do however receive a Face if you buy a passport.

If you wish to have further information about it, look around the news forum.
What would the specs of Capricorne out of box be?
I heard something about it having decent attack potential, can anybody confirm this?
It's an attack type blade. Capricorne 100HF

Frankly while very aesthetically appealing I don't find it to be a very useful attack wheel. There are far better options that this.
where can you buy the new beyblades in the U.S. without haveing a huge shipping and handling fee?
well when are they supposed to come over to the states for resale?
for resale? if you mean metal fusion (or w/e its called) theres tons of forums about it all over the site its happening in 2010 for the us
I've got a question...
I'm thinking of making a thread for people to roleplay... and now heres the question.
Is there already an "open thread" for people to roleplay...?
Or can i make a thread for people to roleplay as long as it sticks with Beyblade Roleplay. [Obviously.] ??

Just asking cos i didn't want to make a thread if it would become a "closed thread".