Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jul. 12, 2009  9:28 PM)ichigokuro143 Wrote: does thunder dragon ms suck?

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Thunder_Dragon
(Jul. 12, 2009  9:36 PM)ichigokuro143 Wrote: is does not suck

what?

I own a Thunder Dragon MS, and I'd know from experience that it's free-spinning attack ring gimmick is pretty worthless =/
is because i own that beyblade i lose every time with it example Thunder Dragon vs Dragoon GT i lose or is the hasbro one suck and the takara is cool
they both suck
The Hasbro and Takara one are pretty much the same. The only exception is the sparks.
gah, is there a left beylauncher or do I need to buy another l.drago...?
The latter
I remember a vid brad did on a certain metal wheel, and how the blue version of it worked so differently than the red version of the same wheel. Does this apply to all recolors? or was there actually a noticeable mold difference between the two wheels that i didn't pick up on/forgot/overlooked?

Example: would there be any difference in performance between the green libra wheel and the black version of it?
I believe the purple one is an older mold.. and the black and green are newer molds..
Or the other way around.. they are less prown to breaking.. I don't think there is THAT much difference..

Virgo wheels have different solo spin times.. and the difference can be like a minute..
(Jul. 13, 2009  1:28 AM)Ghost Wrote: Virgo wheels have different solo spin times.. and the difference can be like a minute..

In other words, a fairly significant difference...

then again, solo spin times don't really mean that much anyway...
It does for stamina types..
A whole minute shorter solo time does mean something when you are trying to outspin a libra..
Well that really depends, doesn't it? You could have a blade that spins for a really long time, but if it can't take hits easily, its kinda useless, seeing as it would probably come in contact with the enemy defense type, which is designed to deflect hits and would probably be able to shorten the remaining spin time of the stamina type effectively. Not saying it isn't important, just that there are more things to consider with a stamina type than just solo spin time

That being said, i'm thinking a Defense/Stamina Balance type would be the way to go...
But considering they are pretty much the same in weight and therefore "defensive" properties, it really does matter, regardless of situation.

That said, I really like the colours of all the Virgo wheels.
Which out of Trygle 2, Galeon 2, Trygator, Crab Diver, Manta Diver, and Orca Diver performs better? And don't say they all suck.
(Jul. 13, 2009  1:09 AM)asterisk93 Wrote: I remember a vid brad did on a certain metal wheel, and how the blue version of it worked so differently than the red version of the same wheel. Does this apply to all recolors? or was there actually a noticeable mold difference between the two wheels that i didn't pick up on/forgot/overlooked?

Example: would there be any difference in performance between the green libra wheel and the black version of it?

Yeah, that was with Virgo Wheel. It had nothing to do with the color though; there was a huge difference between even two of the same color, so it's all about manufacturing variations. It can happen with any two of the same part, regardless of whether they are the same mold or color. The only way to tell is to test them out.

(Jul. 13, 2009  2:24 AM)trygle 2 Wrote: Which out of Trygle 2, Galeon 2, Trygator, Crab Diver, Manta Diver, and Orca Diver performs better? And don't say they all suck.

They do all suck, though.
Has anybody tried an otherwise Defensive combo with an attack wheel yet?
Any results?
And theoretically speaking, how successful would an "attacking defense" combo work out?
say combined with an RF to reduce the effect of recoil on the "attacking" blade, while maintaining the ability to deflect hits?

Also, is it possible, say with an attack type blade, to change the direction it moves around the stadium [Clockwise to CClockwise] without changing the spin direction of the actual blade?
(Jul. 13, 2009  2:31 AM)asterisk93 Wrote: Also, is it possible, say with an attack type blade, to change the direction it moves around the stadium [Clockwise to CClockwise] without changing the spin direction of the actual blade?

No.
(Jul. 13, 2009  2:30 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Yeah, that was with Virgo Wheel. It had nothing to do with the color though; there was a huge difference between even two of the same color, so it's all about manufacturing variations. It can happen with any two of the same part, regardless of whether they are the same mold or color. The only way to tell is to test them out.

They do all suck, though.

I mean inpaticular which one is better in perfomrence.
(Jul. 13, 2009  2:34 AM)trygle 2 Wrote: I mean inpaticular which one is better in perfomrence.

Why are you so determined to get bad Beyblades? I don't think anyone has or will bother to compare them because they're all some of the worst parts you could use ...
Plastic BeyBlade: Strata Dragoon, aka Gaia Dragoon:
Strengths?
Weaknesses?

Metal Fight BeyBlade: L-DRAGO 105F:
Strengths?
Weaknesses?
Is this Blade any good? Is it worth buying for a 1st MFB blader? I really want a strong attack type Blade, but not Pegasus because everybody has Pegasus... (I am getting Pegasus with a set coming with the Pegasus Stadium) So are there any good combo's for L-Drago 105F? Any good fusion parts? I really want a strong attack type though.

Last question... How big is the Pegasus Stadium, preferably in centimeters? I just want the measurement of the actual area you fight in, not the outside parts, is it about the same as the stamina stadium? If so please let me now Smile

Thanks a lot!! Grin
Trygle 2, Manta Diver, or Crab Diver would be the top three since they can smash (even if there is recoil).

Gaia Dragoon has no useful parts. The BB was good at a certain time, but was outclassed eventually.

L Drago doesn't really have anything useful from it. Get a Storm Pegasis if you want a great attacker.
(Jul. 13, 2009  2:45 AM)Gaia_Dragoon Wrote: Last question... How big is the Pegasus Stadium, preferably in centimeters? I just want the measurement of the actual area you fight in, not the outside parts, is it about the same as the stamina stadium? If so please let me now Smile
There is no Pegasis Stadium. Assuming you meant the Beystadium Attack Type, it is approximately twenty-five centimetres long, about 30,75 centimetres wide if you measure until the inner side of the walls.