Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

I've never had any good come from Zeus, mind you I have a Hasbro one (IIRC the EG's are different). The attack ring sticks out a fair amount and causes a lot of recoil.

Draciel G, best part is it's EG, right?
id say the AR , but i havnt looked too closely at the EG, so dont take this as a final answer.
The inner AR goes well with the sub-AR of War Lion. The Takara version's CG is useful, other than that ...
Oh OK, so its pretty mcuh useless for me (I dont use EGs much and i cant get Takara, my 2 War-Lion SRs broke...so i use Gaia Dragoon G's SR as a substitute) Would it work well with Strata Dragoon G's SR?
What would work well with Strata's sub ring? Zeus or your custom?
I personally use War-Lion AR with it for things other than attack, and Strata dragoon G AR with it for attack. I have NO idea about Zeus, thats why i was asking. Infact i dont even know what part of the Zeus AR is the AR and what is the SR...
I think using a free-spinning AR for Attack is counter-productive, TBH.
The part that has the stickers that say "Beyblade" and "ZEUS" is the SR. I just tried to put Zeus's SR on Strata G's AR and it couldn't go on...

As Brad said, don't bother. Even if you get Zeus's SR on, it's stationary on SD G's AR.
Well atleast its decent at defence, my only other SR is galzzy. If u sort of "tap" the AR of Strata G (im shortening it) then it work like galeons. Which makes it sort-of balanced (It is sort-of defencive/attackive/survival)
Oh i see, in my opinion, if u use Strata G SR with Zeus AR it would probably have more recoil, but loose less spin when hit. (That was a guess.) Id say mine would work better. (Galeon AR = Inbetween Spin loss and recoil, low damage) (Strata G = High recoil medium recoil but high damage) (Zeus = Low spin loss but high recoil, medium damage.) thats what i would think.

PS: It DOES looks like it has alot of recoil, so much for an endurance beyblade.
Is it illegal to change the tips of the Engine Gears that have removable tips? Like say, take Rapid Eagle's tip, and put it on Hasbro Zeus's EG?
(Aug. 07, 2008  2:40 AM)DZ Wrote: can someone please tell me where i can find the random booster 8 set? i thot there was just 2

http://cartoon-passion.stores.yahoo.net/...gures.html

They have 7 and 8.
(Aug. 07, 2008  6:42 AM)Takao Wrote: Is it illegal to change the tips of the Engine Gears that have removable tips? Like say, take Rapid Eagle's tip, and put it on Hasbro Zeus's EG?

Why do you think they're removable?
He was probably making sure (Heck, i asked the same question but for SRs, when i first came here)
(Aug. 07, 2008  6:52 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2008  6:42 AM)Takao Wrote: Is it illegal to change the tips of the Engine Gears that have removable tips? Like say, take Rapid Eagle's tip, and put it on Hasbro Zeus's EG?

Some are. I'm talking about the metal tip.
I think he thought u were thinking of the CEW (Comes with GT series beyblades). By "switching" tips u mean changing theyre spin direction right?
I'm not talking about Spin Directions. There are literally Engine Gears that have the Metal Tip(or the thing that is the first thing that hits the stadium) that are removable. I'm asking if I can legally change some, because I have some interesting ideas.
(Aug. 07, 2008  7:00 AM)Takao Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2008  6:52 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

Some are. I'm talking about the metal tip.

So am I.
Now I'm confused, are you saying that the removable tip wasn't for customization (but for packaging or something)? And therefore it would be illegal to use?
(Aug. 07, 2008  7:10 AM)Takao Wrote: Now I'm confused, are you saying that the removable tip wasn't for customization (but for packaging or something)? And therefore it would be illegal to use?

I'm saying that's exactly what it's for and am completely oblivious as to why you would think it was illegal.
I stopped playing durring EG's term, and the EG's I had didn't have removable tips. As well I read that MFB was going to be the first one to have changeable tips, so I assume, and now I've made a fool out of me (not so much an carp though).
i have a question, is it illegal to move the Tip of an engine gear and put it in a different spin direction casings? Or is it even possible?
(Aug. 07, 2008  7:47 AM)Gotruto Wrote: i have a question, is it illegal to move the Tip of an engine gear and put it in a different spin direction casings? Or is it even possible?

If the tip comes off, you can put it on whatever the hell you want.
No i mean is it illegal to actually TAKE APART the EG and then Reconstruct it into a different casing? Like making a Metal Semi-Flat Right Spin EG into a Metal Semi-Flat Left Spin EG?
(Aug. 07, 2008  7:50 AM)Gotruto Wrote: No i mean is it illegal to actually TAKE APART the EG and then Reconstruct it into a different casing? Like making a Metal Semi-Flat Right Spin EG into a Metal Semi-Flat Left Spin EG?

Of course this is illegal.
Thats what i figured