Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Ok. Also, stupid question but i need to confirm, Are they selling MFB anywhere in the US or no?
(Jun. 23, 2009  11:28 PM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: Yeah, but isn't everything? Everything can be countered by anything.

haha i want you to explain this because i have no idea what it means
Sorry. You said, ''Balance is useless'' I said isn't everything? Meaning isn't everything useless since they all have a counter for it? Also, Is the Pegasus Booster the Storm Pegasus i need? Or get the starter Pegasus? Witch one is better?
(Jun. 24, 2009  1:08 AM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: Also, Is the Pegasus Booster the Storm Pegasus i need? Or get the starter Pegasus? Witch one is better?

Get Storm Pegasis 105RF Starter Set.

Next time use the Purchase Consultation thread for these types of questions.
(Jun. 24, 2009  1:08 AM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: Sorry. You said, ''Balance is useless'' I said isn't everything? Meaning isn't everything useless since they all have a counter for it?

... no? Where do you get this line of reasoning from? Maybe you should watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTZ9xHIIrRU
K sorry about the wrong posting. Thanks for the help though!
Also, I was watching a youtube video how to assemble a metal fight beylbade. The person uses a round, thing to lock the face and the bottom in place. The inside and top and bottom are open. What he does is put it on the face then turns it a bit clockwise.
1. Do i need it?
2. If yes to the first, where do i get it?
(Jun. 24, 2009  1:17 AM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: K sorry about the wrong posting. Thanks for the help though!
Also, I was watching a youtube video how to assemble a metal fight beylbade. The person uses a round, thing to lock the face and the bottom in place. The inside and top and bottom are open. What he does is put it on the face then turns it a bit clockwise.
1. Do i need it?
2. If yes to the first, where do i get it?

Yeah, that's the tool. It comes with every and any beyblade (booster, starter, etc) that you buy. You don't really need it but it makes it easier to screw in the face and it makes sure that the face and bottom are tightly locked in place.
Lol.. It comes with every beyblade? Are you really that shallow?

It has a round side to screw the bottom onto the track.. and a hexagon(I believe its what its called) shape to screw the face onto the track..

Edit: You beat me to it..
(Jun. 24, 2009  12:44 AM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: Ok. Also, stupid question but i need to confirm, Are they selling MFB anywhere in the US or no?

well theres toywiz and all this information is in this thread

just look around... Grin
o uhh and i just got my hands on wind aquario 100HF/S and i have no idea how to use the bottom...

ive done my best to understand the directions and it seems like u pull the tip out and then rotate it but im afraid ill break it... haha

anyone have experience with it that could confirm this or tell me what to do?
(Jun. 24, 2009  3:21 AM)Limeguy64 Wrote: o uhh and i just got my hands on wind aquario 100HF/S and i have no idea how to use the bottom...

ive done my best to understand the directions and it seems like u pull the tip out and then rotate it but im afraid ill break it... haha

anyone have experience with it that could confirm this or tell me what to do?

Your probably one of the only people here that has Wind Aquario 100HF/S right now...
(Jun. 24, 2009  3:40 AM)Aqua Wrote: Your probably one of the only people here that has Wind Aquario 100HF/S right now...

i keep getting really lucky with the random boosters...

ive only bough 1 of 3 of types and out of 2 of them ive gotten the rare beyblade

(RBV Pisces- got pisces, RBLV Mad Cancer- ...got Heat Pegasis100WB..., RBLV Wind Aquario- got wind aquario100HF/S)

Grin

~o and i messed around with HF/S some more and i got it haha... i was just afraid id break it so i was hesitant to apply too much force...

pull out (away from wheel), then rotate counter clockwise until locked in place Grin
Wow, you're extremly lucky! And it's good you were able to figure out how HF/S works Smile
(Jun. 24, 2009  3:49 AM)Limeguy64 Wrote: i keep getting really lucky with the random boosters...

Welcome to the club Cool
After doing a bit of research I have found out that Libra has 4 different molds. Just making sure if this is true, and which molds are being put in which sets?

Link: http://www.c-player.com/ac43609/thread/1...0077983520
There are only two molds. In that picture, 1+2 and 3+4 are the same mold. The weight variation just happens sometimes.
can a fake market stadium.. ruin a beyblades base?

and are u sure this tiger defenser is real?

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm22/...CF3163.jpg

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm22/...CF3164.jpg

btw one of the stickers ripped Unhappy
It's possible, but unlikely that any stadium could wreck a base.

As for the Tiger Defenser, there's no way to tell for sure, but I don't see any reason to believe it is.
(Jun. 24, 2009  9:59 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: It's possible, but unlikely that any stadium could wreck a base.

As for the Tiger Defenser, there's no way to tell for sure, but I don't see any reason to believe it is.

is it supposed to say takara or hasbro on the ar>? or no and is it supposed to have all those holes at the back lol

also i dunno but my bases are starting to get shittier and shittier some of them are carp
... don't you think I would have said something if it looked odd?
(Jun. 24, 2009  10:06 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: ... don't you think I would have said something if it looked odd?

ok
I believe it is fake.. Doesn't seem like the right type of plastic
I could be wrong though..

Take a picture from a bit further away.. not like 3 meters.. but a feet higher or something..
Looking at my Tiger Defense. My one doesn't have near as many holes as yours has.
This question goes mainly to Bey Brad since we were talking about it in trhe HIGH PARK THROWDOWN forum and i wanted to switch it to here. IF anyone else can help that would be great.
I want to buy 5 items from dickson_c on eBay. I told Brad the prices were really low but the shipping was really high. He said it was part of the overall price. So how would i pay for all the items at once? Just add the all together? Oh, and really sorry if this should have gone into the purchase consultation thread