Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(May. 31, 2009  1:42 AM)BladeBee Wrote: Yes there is,in the attack and balance reshuffle set there is a black pegasus wheel

the reshuffle set brings this http://media.photobucket.com/image/MFB%2...alance.jpg

Also,if RF can be fixed,should I not get a spare?

A spare is good for Storm Peg if you can afford it.
(May. 31, 2009  3:17 AM)Aqua Wrote: The Black Pegasis comes in:

1) BB-05 Pegasis 145D Booster
2) Attack & Balance Reshuffle Set

They're not the same. The one in the Attack @ Balance is black and gunmetal, as opposed to black and silver.
(May. 31, 2009  3:26 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: They're not the same. The one in the Attack @ Balance is black and gunmetal, as opposed to black and silver.

He didn't specify which one he wanted though, so...
(May. 31, 2009  3:50 AM)Aqua Wrote: He didn't specify which one he wanted though, so...

I'm guessing he wants the actual Black Pegasis.
Carp it's actually gunmetal style? Ideal said they had that set on pre-order, but cancelled my order because They said they didn't have it. I want the attack and balace even more now! argh
Hey guys!

Just wondering if the Pegasis that comes in the Pegasis DX set,
is different to the Pegasis 105f?
(May. 31, 2009  8:19 AM)DranzerFlame Wrote: Hey guys!

Just wondering if the Pegasis that comes in the Pegasis DX set,
is different to the Pegasis 105f?

The one in the DX set has clear plastic. Otherwise they're the same.
Clear plastic on the Track and Bottom?
Just like, a clear blue?
(May. 31, 2009  8:32 AM)DranzerFlame Wrote: Clear plastic on the Track and Bottom?
Just like, a clear blue?

And the Face, yes.
Ohh okay.
Sweet, thanks guys =D
thanks bladebee that is the one i want.
So Is Gemios In Any way Useful? Im talking about the wheel btw not the full blade since 105F..is pretty common.
Having not actually seen a Cancer CW in real life, are they actually any better than the other clear wheels out or are people just using them in combos because they look awesome? :X

^ Also, Gemios comes with FS, not F.
(May. 31, 2009  10:56 PM)Rocky Wrote: Having not actually seen a Cancer CW in real life, are they actually any better than the other clear wheels out or are people just using them in combos because they look awesome? :X

^ Also, Gemios comes with FS, not F.

it's 1g heavier and has less projections

Gemios comes with DF145FS.
Really, it's a gram heavier? Sweet. Grin I feel like I should know these things.....^^;

And wow, Toywiz are listing wrong? Smeone should really tell them. Any volunteers? I remember I got mixed up with 105F and DF145FS when Gemios first came out.....I think maybe it was listed like that in one of the Japanese shops too?
They called both Gemios and RBV2 starters...
And in the MFB grip the Description says it comes with a blade.So.can someone plz answer me So I can know If im buying carp or something useful
it doesn't

don't buy from toywiz
Ok..I wont.But the question was Is GemiosDF145FS Useful?
(May. 31, 2009  11:15 PM)BladeBee Wrote: Ok..I wont.But the question was Is GemiosDF145FS Useful?

not really
This is probably a dumb question.

http://cgi.ebay.com/TAKARA-TOMY-Metal-Be...1|294%3A50

Does this come with a shooter or just the grip? I'm considering getting it lol
Hi i'm new!!!!
Just wanted to ask...
where can i get metal faces online? i really want some.
and storm pegasis??
the only way i was able to purchase one was by buying the hybrid wheel set on theintoy.co.uk!!!
xD about to receive my new beyblades in the next few days!!!
havent touched one for a few years!!!!