Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

What's better

gaia dragoon v's bb
uriel 2's bb or
dragoon s' bb?
Depends on what your trying to do, though. Storm Grip is best for Upper Attack but Uriel 2's is better for smash (if you can control it).
(May. 09, 2009  4:51 AM)blader9 Wrote: What's better

gaia dragoon v's bb
uriel 2's bb or
dragoon s' bb?

GDV's BB has the most endurance.
Uriel 2's BB is the fastest out of these.
Dragoon S's BB is the lowest.

It really depends on what type of attack you want.
sorry "objectivists" but it's uriel 2
(May. 09, 2009  3:54 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: They are able to........

It could just be mine ... It works on my Dranzer one, Oh well guess something snapped of.
(May. 09, 2009  6:40 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: sorry "objectivists" but it's uriel 2

I didn't know it was that versatile. Can it be used for Upper Attack?
(May. 09, 2009  6:52 AM)G Wrote: I didn't know it was that versatile. Can it be used for Upper Attack?

It's not very tall. I think it could be used efficiently. If you can control Uriel 2's BB, it's basically unstoppable. Till it shatters.
Get a Storm Metal Wheel and a Pegasis Clear Wheel? Wut!?
(May. 09, 2009  11:26 PM)cor662 Wrote: how can you make a Storm Pegasis

What do you mean by make a Storm Pegasis?

Storm Pegasis consists of....

Face: Pegasis
Clear Wheel: Pegasis
Metal Wheel: Storm
Track: 105
Bottom: RF
I know that the winders are starters,But..where are they XD.In the front of the packaging it shows the Blade,the tool and parts,the launcher,but wheres the cord?

Btw,MFB starters is the type Im talking about
(May. 10, 2009  2:24 AM)BladeBee Wrote: I know that the winders are starters,But..where are they XD.In the front of the packaging it shows the Blade,the tool and parts,the launcher,but wheres the cord?

Btw,MFB starters is the type Im talking about

The winder/ripcord should be in the back of the packaging with the instructions.
there are two pieces of cardboard, one with the background of the package you see, and one with the design on the back. Inbetween the two.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

(May. 10, 2009  2:29 AM)jsc Wrote: there are two pieces of cardboard, one with the background of the package you see, and one with the design on the back. Inbetween the two.

So,when you take out the plastic you can..flip the cardboard up and the instructions and cord is there?
when you go to theintoy and buy the BB-20 :: Bey Battle Try Set
do you get what is on the picture or is it false advertising.
Of course you get that Uncertain please think.
Its an official online shop so dont worry you wont get ripped off. Except for the prices that is lol.
I looked at Pisces's Wheel,and it looks like it has some Upper attack in it.I just wanted to make sure,So does anyone know for sure if That wheel has upper attack
(May. 10, 2009  12:12 PM)josh-jf Wrote: Its an official online shop so dont worry you wont get ripped off. Except for the prices that is lol.

We're sorry that inflation has pushed prices up. Please think before you say anything.

INtoy is 100% guaranteed. I have always ordered from them. You won't have any issues. Their customer service is exceptional, so any issues just ask away.
I was thinking about what i was saying and i always do thank you very much and i dont think i said anything that was untrue. Why did you get offended by that?
(May. 11, 2009  11:09 AM)josh-jf Wrote: I was thinking about what i was saying and i dont think i said anything that was untrue. Why did you get offended by that?

I didn't get offended. You obviously didn't know why the prices were so high, hence I filled in what you never said. I could get a quote from INtoy on why prices are so high if you wish. You won't get ripped off as your payinh pretty much what they paid for them on an individual bases, plus a bit extra so as they get a profit from it.
To be honest i dont really care why their so high because im never buying from them so you dont need to waste your time because of something i said Smile. But as a customer you dont really care why their expensive you just want to find the same item the cheapest you can.
Espio, come on. As much as I love the guys over at theINtoy, I'm not going to justify $23 for a Rock Leone booster.
I can't make any comparisions. It doesn't help that for every $1 you spend is getting converted to £0.67. Spending £15 for me isn't all that, it would probably be more expensive if I were to import anyway because the £ is poor when converting to other currencies.

I'm waiting on a quote from INtoy regarding their pricing. It is fair to say that if you don't want to purchase from theINtoy then OK. I understand that as a shopper you want the cheapest deal where possible.

Here is what I have worked out:

1 GBP = 147.8 JPY = 1.5 USD
1 USD = 97.4 JPY = 0.66 GBP

The UK is more expensive if we buy from Japan, where as for the US it is cheaper. Buying from the UK in the US is very expensive, whereas buying from the US in the UK is pretty cheap. Can you all see where I'm coming from. So....

1 AUD = 0.76 USD
1 AUD = 0.50 GBP
1 AUD = 74.3 JPY

If your in Australia then buy from the US as it is cheaper. You may get hit by P&P however.