Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

I was just wondering what the Dark blue Slash Riger looks like,Can someone post a picture of it please.
(May. 04, 2009  2:12 AM)BladeBee Wrote: I was just wondering what the Dark blue Slash Riger looks like,Can someone post a picture of it please.

[Image: 2ci9o37.jpg]
(May. 04, 2009  2:26 AM)JamesLeeNguyen Wrote: That stuff looks awsome but this is better....

[Image: slashriger.jpg]

No one asked which was better,and also..thats your opnion
Well thats true but yea....sorry about that guys....T_T
(May. 04, 2009  4:08 AM)fragbait Wrote: Wolborg worth anything?

That depends, wich one?
Either way none are really worths heaps.
There aren't worth much but they are still good blades to have especially wolborg ms..Joyful_3
This one.
I don't even know where it came from, I just found it in my old stuff. I never bought it, neither did anyone I know.
This one what? was there something that should have popped up?
I got my grip and It has a sniper scope ... but how do I put it on the Dranzer grip? It has Spring support on it if that would stop it ? any one now?
did you get everything already raykon?
Yes, he did.
wow that was quick!!! lol i have to buy alot of his stuff to cover some funds
Anyone know what blade this is from? It could be fake, I have no idea, it just appeared in my box of bey stuff. I'm guessing maybe Roller Attacker (that came with a bit protector right?) but I dunno if they released a shiny stickered version of that. :X

[Image: mysterybp.jpg]
Im rather sure its fake. But ive never seen the bit beast before so i cant be 100%
(May. 04, 2009  1:42 PM)Rocky Wrote: Anyone know what blade this is from? It could be fake, I have no idea, it just appeared in my box of bey stuff. I'm guessing maybe Roller Attacker (that came with a bit protector right?) but I dunno if they released a shiny stickered version of that. :X

[Image: mysterybp.jpg]

It's the other bit sticker that came out with Hasbro's limited edition Bakushin-Oh.
Haha, I've never owned either of those blades. I wonder how I came across it. ^^;

Still, there's a picture of a Roller Attacker with this chip on the Japanese Site with all the weights (can't remember what it's called). Hmmm.
Would a Metal Face benefit Storm Pegasis ???
How so XD I was looking for an explanation or something. Wouldn't it reduce Speed ???
Is Slash Upper good for force smash in left spin? I looked at the wiki and it wan't mentioned, but from the picture, it seems it's ramp for force smash would be awesome.