Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Storm Pegasis is better.

Yes, that is a good set to start with.
Ha when you put it that way. Looks like BB-21 Bey Reshuffle Set A/B Type is waste.
1. Hm whats your feeling on the Ripcord launch and the Beylauncher (the string one, unless I said the wrong name lol)
2. Is the Beypointer worth getting or is it just a novelty since it really has no use in America at the moment.
3. Are there other blades I should be looking into for a pro combo?
Sorry for all the questions I just wanna be prepared and know what I am buying so I don't waste time in Japan XD
I am trying to get storm pegasis is there a place that I can get it for cheap and be positive that I will get it?
Beypointers have no use... Don't get one. They're not really that cool in America.
(May. 03, 2009  7:28 PM)JamesLeeNguyen Wrote: I am trying to get storm pegasis is there a place that I can get it for cheap and be positive that I will get it?

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Stores-w...s-in-stock
That should help you ;]
(May. 03, 2009  7:26 PM)BDaichi Wrote: Ha when you put it that way. Looks like BB-21 Bey Reshuffle Set A/B Type is waste.
1. Hm whats your feeling on the Ripcord launch and the Beylauncher (the string one, unless I said the wrong name lol)
2. Is the Beypointer worth getting or is it just a novelty since it really has no use in America at the moment.
Sorry for all the questions I just wanna be prepared and know what I am buying so I don't waste time in Japan XD

1) With a traditional launcher and ripcord, launching techniques can be performed a lot easier and it is overall easier to use. But with a Beylauncher, your launch is a lot more powerful but launching techniques are harder to perform. It would be good to have both though.

2) There is no point in getting the Beypointer. It has no use in the U.S.

3) Along with what you already have in your list, you should also get the Rock Leone 145WB Starter Set or/ and the Leone 145D Starter Set. Both have valuable/useful parts.
(May. 03, 2009  7:26 PM)BDaichi Wrote: Ha when you put it that way. Looks like BB-21 Bey Reshuffle Set A/B Type is waste.

1. I prefer the Beylauncher now. It takes some getting used to, but I find I get more resistance. However this is pure preference. I would suggest try both.

2. Beypointer has no use in NA since you can't use the points to redeem prizes. Other than making your launcher look like Ginga's they serve no purpose.

3. Pretty much what is in the 'what MFB to get' thread is what you should be looking to. I liked the Attack and Balance reshuffle, but it is not as good as the Stamina and Defense. But to narrow it down
-Hybrid Wheel Match Set
-Extra Storm Pegasis (you will need at least 1 more)
-Rock Leone
-Stamina & Defense Reshuffle
-Metal Face (a couple of packs)
-Leone Starter (for launcher and D bottom)
That all will have all the main bases covered
(May. 03, 2009  7:48 PM)Khel Wrote: 1. I prefer the Beylauncher now. It takes some getting used to, but I find I get more resistance. However this is pure preference. I would suggest try both.

2. Beypointer has no use in NA since you can't use the points to redeem prizes. Other than making your launcher look like Ginga's they serve no purpose.

3. Pretty much what is in the 'what MFB to get' thread is what you should be looking to. I liked the Attack and Balance reshuffle, but it is not as good as the Stamina and Defense. But to narrow it down
-Hybrid Wheel Match Set
-Extra Storm Pegasis (you will need at least 1 more)
-Rock Leone
-Stamina & Defense Reshuffle
-Metal Face (a couple of packs)
-Leone Starter (for launcher and D bottom)
That all will have all the main bases covered
Prizes? :o How?

Beypointer = heavier launcher. That's it.
(May. 03, 2009  7:54 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Prizes? :o How?

If you get a certain number of points, you can redeem a prize from the WBBA such as Quetzalcoatl 90WF.
(May. 03, 2009  7:59 PM)JamesLeeNguyen Wrote: Howdo you get points?

By battling other people....
is flame sagitario good and is there a vid about it
i dont think there is a video out yet. but there is a guy that have it and i contacted him about making a video but no reply until now...
Why did you say I needed two storm pegs?
In case I want multiple attack blades?
(May. 03, 2009  8:07 PM)muslimboi123 Wrote: is flame sagitario good and is there a vid about it

No one really knows much about it performance-wise. But by the looks of it, it just seems like the average blade. Nothing to get excited about. But we'll still just have to wait and see...
RF will wear/dent easily. It is best to have more than one in case one breaks somehow.
(May. 03, 2009  7:58 PM)Aqua Wrote: If you get a certain number of points, you can redeem a prize from the WBBA such as Quetzalcoatl 90WF.
...Where was the original information for this posted? >_>
(May. 03, 2009  8:19 PM)Deikailo Wrote: ...Where was the original information for this posted? >_>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss-TUTJPcSA

Points gained like this or from other people can be exchanged for prizes. That's how all those Quetz were ending up on YJA. People were cheating the system.
That is THE most amazing thing I've ever seen...

I wonder how much that machine costs... >_>
Too much
(May. 03, 2009  8:19 PM)Deikailo Wrote: ...Where was the original information for this posted? >_>
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...blade#WBBA
Stupid question incoming....again...

Does Libra have a starter, or only the booster? I'm about to buy my first MFB!
Only a booster.