Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

With how many RPM do MFB spin on average?
Or at least how much faster do they spin compared to plastics or HMS?
Whats like the best draciel (even tho they all suck) but i just wanna know........
(Apr. 20, 2009  5:29 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: MS.
but dosnt that go off balance easily cuz i thought it would be v2
v2 is like

the worst draciel

except for maybe v
MS has more metal so it's better. It also has a better launcher than the plastics.
Brad, are you kidding? Surely S or MBD? MS is the best in terms of winning but, in terms of winning against anything other than Draciels it sucks :\ Plus V2 has useful SP.
In terms of how useful their parts are, V2, S, or MBD are way better. We were thinking just how well they perform uncustomized against each other.
how do you get those cool looking signatures with your name on it? huh huh huh
You make them in photoshop, gimp or photobucket's online decorate tool. Your not supposed to ask questions like this here, just PM members for misc. questions. Smile
(Apr. 20, 2009  6:26 PM)muslimboi123 Wrote: huh huh huh

And if your going to talk like 'huh huh huh' which sounds like ''tell me then tell me!" then no one is going to reply
Nope it isnt. Giga caught me wrong
i have one so if you or anyone wants to buy it ask me.
(Apr. 20, 2009  6:50 PM)HMSblader Wrote: i have one so if you or anyone wants to buy it ask me.

What a coincidence!Joyful_3 I've never seen you around here before.Lips_sealed
the funny thing is i never knew it was rare,until now thnx for that,also i didnt use it much,maybe like 5 times thats it,and its got all its stickers.if u want to buy it PM a offer.anyone can buy
(Apr. 20, 2009  6:47 PM)Driger Wrote: Yes, I think so. And I'm pretty sure hardly anyone has it on this site. Plastic beyblades are dying out ;(

Correct me if im wrong

I know I really wish they'd bring the plastic Beyblades out again with the new MF Beyblades
(Apr. 20, 2009  6:50 PM)HMSblader Wrote: i have one so if you or anyone wants to buy it ask me.

I would but I don't have the money at the moment we have a holiday coming up
my white gabriel G is wicked.good attack the beyblade has.
well when u have the money i will sell it to you,dont worry i wont use it,i dont use beyblades im willing to sell.
Train Wrote:Gliding Shoot.. can only be done with certain conditions.. I hope someone remembers this..
I knew it wasn't a typo. Need info.
Also White Gabriel isn't rare.
thanks and sorry for asking that =(
Quick question for people in the US that use Theintoy
What does you package come through UPS or USPS? (USPS is regular mail) (UPS = big brown trucks that do packages only)
what blade is better pegasus or dark pegasus im talking about just the attack ring
Ok so my order arrived today from IDeal808. Now my blades are awesome, but my wolf 105f's track shakes when ever I move him around. I tightened it as much as it could, is it supposed to be that way?
(Apr. 20, 2009  10:18 PM)Slaysya Wrote: Ok so my order arrived today from IDeal808. Now my blades are awesome, but my wolf 105f's track shakes when ever I move him around. I tightened it as much as it could, is it supposed to be that way?

The same happened to me, I was just not bothered to ask
(Apr. 20, 2009  10:12 PM)Strata beast Wrote: what blade is better pegasus or dark pegasus im talking about just the attack ring

They're the same, it's only the colour that is different.

Also, in MFB it's called a 'wheel' not an attack ring.
It seems that a few of the molds are odd. I have a BS I think that is loose. It sucks but theres not much we can do about it. Unhappy