Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

What? Why did you do that?
(Apr. 16, 2009  2:39 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: I didn't think you could mix parts from other beyblades but I guess I was wrong.

are you goddamn serious have you been living under a rock for the past year
0.o Dang Zander. That's what made beyblades so kool, I have no clue how you didn't notice this.
(Apr. 16, 2009  2:39 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: I didn't think you could mix parts from other beyblades but I guess I was wrong.

Chocked_2 Whaaaaaaaa?

Customizable beyblades; that's completely unheard of.
Gasp Are you kidding me Haven't you ever seen people doing that Zander ???
OMG I cant beleive you didnt know! XD
Now lets stop "LMAO I can't believe..." comments.
Ugh, I started it. Sorry Tired
I'm betting on ebay and i need to no if this is a real beyblade company not one of cheap rough plastic ones. So can u guys tell if this is fake or not.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Those are all fake.
Thanks i was about to waste $60
the guy even says there manufactured by some third-party company beginning with "x"
i have a question sorry if their is already this question but i haven't seen it does anyone know why in g revolution they did not use bit beast and instead replaced them with special attacks thanks
(Apr. 16, 2009  10:58 PM)ginga Wrote: i have a question sorry if their is already this question but i haven't seen it does anyone know why in g revolution they did not use bit beast and instead replaced them with special attacks thanks

cause they felt like it?

We're not the animators, so we would not know the exact reasoning as to why they did that. Frankly I always thought the bit beasts fights were lame; maybe they realized it too.
(Apr. 16, 2009  10:58 PM)ginga Wrote: i have a question sorry if their is already this question but i haven't seen it does anyone know why in g revolution they did not use bit beast and instead replaced them with special attacks thanks

They infrequently used Bit Beasts in the same way they were used in the first season. This is because V-Force had a different director than the first season and G-Revolution.
Yeah... I think even small kids would think battles to be lame.. like in Beyblade or Bakugan...
They did over do the bit beast fights in v-force. It was easy to forget it was even a beyblading match. But i dont think there was enough bit beat action in g-rev. But im guessing it was to take attention back to the actual beyblading.
know where i can buy a dragoon mf or hms random booster act 3?
(Apr. 17, 2009  4:10 AM)Ginga Hagane Wrote: know where i can buy a dragoon mf or hms random booster act 3?

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-need-dragoon-mf
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-any-body...Dragoon-MF
(Apr. 17, 2009  4:23 AM)Ginga Hagane Wrote: i wasnt lookin for that answer.....

those links are your answers. If you dont like it theres always been one on ebay for 70 ausd so that shouldnt be to bad for you. Thats it.

Then your out of luck...im sorry but isnt this like the third time you've asked? Don't you think you're not gonna get a better answer seeing as you get the same one everytime?

I HAVE ONE. $200, PM ME.

Good luck getting one then if you aren't willing to import it. There's no simple answer to getting one. If there was, then everyone would have a Dragoon MF or two by now.
Is it true that CEW Metal Semi Flat is outclassed by CEW Metal Change in terms of Overall performance ???
(Apr. 17, 2009  3:30 PM)Anu Wrote: Is it true that CEW Metal Semi Flat is outclassed by CEW Metal Change in terms of Overall performance ???

It is, however, they still have different uses even though G-GT series customizations are not much used among the plastic series Wink