Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

I'm new to the forums and I'm looking for websites that still have many beyblades in stock for a decent price.
Another question is that does anyone know where I can buy a Dragoon GT?
My bad if there are already threads that answer my questions.
You should introduce your self here http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Introduce-Yourself Smile
And to answer your question you should make a thread in Bey market place forum and ask if anyone here has a Dragoon GT or whatever. I don't think their is a site with Dragoon GT at the moment so here is your best shot.
(Apr. 15, 2009  9:26 AM)Komealvi Wrote: I'm new to the forums and I'm looking for websites that still have many beyblades in stock for a decent price.
Another question is that does anyone know where I can buy a Dragoon GT?
My bad if there are already threads that answer my questions.

There are a bunch of Dragoon GTs floating around eBay for about $20...
Can anyone find that video "How to build a metal fight beyblade" on youtube. I'm trying to work out if I built it properly Tired
Type it in the search?
(Apr. 15, 2009  11:16 AM)Driger Wrote: Can anyone find that video "How to build a metal fight beyblade" on youtube. I'm trying to work out if I built it properly Tired
I made this video some months ago, but I know I saw another one uploaded recently.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xepS51O9E0w
For a Tournament do you have to use the same beyblade or can you change after 1 bey battle?
(Apr. 15, 2009  11:28 AM)Raykon Wrote: For a Tournament do you have to use the same beyblade or can you change after 1 bey battle?

No, you can change your beyblade between different battles. But you can't change your beyblade between rounds of a battle.
Why is it every time I launch Storm Pegasis it shakes?
(Apr. 15, 2009  11:49 AM)Driger Wrote: Why is it every time I launch Storm Pegasis it shakes?

Because your hand is shaking?

Or try pulling the ripcord/Beylauncher straighter and faster.
when it spins its like it goes left right left right really fast*

in one position (before someone cracks a joke)
(Apr. 15, 2009  11:54 AM)Driger Wrote: when it spins its like it goes left right left right really fast*

in one position (before someone cracks a joke)

Maybe a picture or video might help.
Edit: Feel free to observe Storm Pegasis
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

So shiny. @w@ But yeah I can see what you mean. Probably just a factory error, you can easily wear that part down to make it even. I don't think that would count as illegal. I'm interested to see if everybody else Storm Pegasis' have something similiar. :3

EDIT: Also, turn macro function on if you have it. :3
that looks really nice i cant wait till i have mine and i second what rocky said id like to see if anyone else gets a storm pegasis thats like drigers.
(Apr. 15, 2009  12:11 PM)Driger Wrote: Edit: Feel free to observe Storm Pegasis

Due to the focus, I can't really see anything wrong with it. However the blurriness might be covering it up. I would think that 'wobbling' would be due to a weaker launch. Do you get the same problem out of a right launcher?

Also like rocky said turn on macro mode, or even manual focus. It would make the tip clearer in the picture and allow us to discern any problems more effectively.
your hand on the third pic looks awful and scary!
i really want a storm pegasis :X
Lol, I always look at the background stuff like peoples hands, feet, foreheads that happen to make it into the shot. XD

I'm probably seeing things as more exaggerated than they are but;
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

(Apr. 15, 2009  3:27 PM)pegasis Wrote: your hand on the third pic looks awful and scary!

Was it really necessary to say that.....

But I can also see what Rocky is saying. It's looks kind of uneven... The picture isn't all that clear so I can't really say that for sure.
some sand paper should fix that
But Driger, if the RF is actually messed up, you shouldn't accept the item. You should contact theintoy and ask for a refund...
http://www.toywiz.com/jabeliedgadr.html is this blade WBO legal?Its sub AR seems pretty big and it makes me think its fake
(Apr. 16, 2009  2:51 AM)BladeBee Wrote: http://www.toywiz.com/jabeliedgadr.html is this blade WBO legal?Its sub AR seems pretty big and it makes me think its fake

nope it's gaia dragoon 100% real