Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

What happend to the site when I came on in the morning? It said the site was under-contruction?
(Mar. 22, 2009  12:57 PM)KidTala Wrote: What happend to the site when I came on in the morning? It said the site was under-contruction?

It means that the site was under constuction Uncertain Brad was probably working on something on the site.
I remember before people have said that Galux was a pink Galeon and then others said that it was War Lion with MBD base and then someone said the wiki was wrong and then screenshots got involved.........what was the final verdict? What parts is Galux actually made from?
The card game says it uses MBD base, but as far as we can tell from the anime it's just a pink Galeon.
is there any thing good about dranzer ms do any of u guy's think it's good b/c the only ms i have r dranzer and gia dragoon and a driger ms ar wit out plastic so is dranzer ms better then gia ms
(Mar. 22, 2009  8:30 PM)LionFire Wrote: is there any thing good about dranzer ms do any of u guy's think it's good b/c the only ms i have r dranzer and gia dragoon and a driger ms ar wit out plastic so is dranzer ms better then gia ms

Honestly they are both not very good, but if I had to choose between the two I would say Gaia. Dranzer is only worthwhile for collectors; it has no practical use in Battle.
so u r sayin dranzer ms suck but he alway's beat gaia i think dranzer ms r good but r under rated people never give's it a chance
(Mar. 22, 2009  8:33 PM)LionFire Wrote: so u r sayin dranzer ms suck but he alway's beat gaia i think dranzer ms r good but r under rated

Underrated is hardly the word I would use. All of it's parts have been outclassed. Then again there is not much use for Gaia MS since its parts have also been outclassed.
In terms of parts wouldn't Gaia Dragoon MS be better since it comes with a Circle Heavy.
(Mar. 22, 2009  8:42 PM)Aqua Wrote: In terms of parts wouldn't Gaia Dragoon MS be better since it comes with a Circle Heavy.

That's what I would say; and the fact that you can use flat core if GFC/GFCUV/MWGC/Metal Change Core/Metal Flat core are unnavailable.

Also is Dragoon MF's RC in short form MWGFC or MWGC?
It's called Metal Weight Grip Core, but I don't know why they left "Flat" out.
Can anyone translate this picture?
[Image: Scan10102.jpg]
From the Damashii Archive.
(Mar. 22, 2009  8:56 PM)Kei Wrote: It's called Metal Weight Grip Core, but I don't know why they left "Flat" out.

Oh I knew that, I was asking about the acronym. If we keep the 'F' in it or not. I have seen both being used, and wanted to clarify.
Giga you might have to wait until Shika comes online.
(Mar. 22, 2009  8:57 PM)Giga Wrote: Can anyone translate this picture?

From the Damashii Archive.

What do you need it translated for?
I get the basic idea, I would like to know how to do it and so on XD
(Mar. 22, 2009  9:11 PM)Khel Wrote: Oh I knew that, I was asking about the acronym. If we keep the 'F' in it or not. I have seen both being used, and wanted to clarify.

Since it is called Metal Weight Grip Core, I see no reason to put "F" in the acronym (even though it should be called Metal Weight Grip Flat Core lol).
He's doing the article on the Magnedome DX (is that what it's called?). Giga seems to be rather interested in all the magnet related beyblades. Joyful_3
It may take time for a proper translation though. I looked to see what Hasbro said about the product but they don't have the instructions for this on their site. u_u Obviously they wouldn't have been the exact same but it would have been a start.....Tired
Looks like the magnets negate the use of Sliding Shoot for attackers. Takara's way of making sure kids don't need to learn the rules behind beyblade? Joyful_3
I cannot translate everything, but, from left to right :
Wave Attack, Thunder Attack, Triangle Attack, Satellite Attack, Screw Turn (left spin), Circle Defense, Screw Turn (right spin). And you should be able to do them by placing the magnets the way they are illustrated ...

The descriptions on the side of the stadiums are probably just "exciting" things.
Yeah, Magnets are fun lol. I can only do the theory and so on though I'll need someone to do the actual tests/pics, sorry for off-topicness XD I can wait, trying to find a use for Magneflat Eee
EDIT: Thanks Kai! Grin
EDIT 2:
http://web.archive.org/web/2004123110342...n10103.jpg
how about this? Where are the sticky parts, and does this mean they work both ways?
(Mar. 22, 2009  9:18 PM)Rocky Wrote: He's doing the article on the Magnedome DX (is that what it's called?). Giga seems to be rather interested in all the magnet related beyblades. Joyful_3
It may take time for a proper translation though. I looked to see what Hasbro said about the product but they don't have the instructions for this on their site. u_u Obviously they wouldn't have been the exact same but it would have been a start.....Tired
Looks like the magnets negate the use of Sliding Shoot for attackers. Takara's way of making sure kids don't need to learn the rules behind beyblade? Joyful_3

I have the Hasbro Tray, and I remember looking at the Hasbro instructions. They were not very useful. It had pretty basic information.
Giga I thought you had the magnet stadium and such? Gasp

Thanks Kai-V, lol at 'exciting things'. XD
Yeah I have the tray, got outbid at the last min at that Magne Stadium D:
I always thought it was Metal Weight Grip Flat Core. Speechless
(Mar. 22, 2009  10:45 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I always thought it was Metal Weight Grip Flat Core. Speechless

That would make sense, but on both the parts list and on Damashii it says Metal Weight Grip Core ... Maybe if somebody has the instructions/packaging for Dragoon MF they might be able to tell us?