Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Alright thanks I got it now. And my other question is, do old plastic or HMS ripcords work with the launcher?
The plastic ripcord will work with the MFB launcher but it's illegal.
(Mar. 15, 2009  11:59 PM)Txkid4life Wrote: Alright thanks I got it now. And my other question is, do old plastic or HMS ripcords work with the launcher?

The old plastic ones do, since the new ripcord is the same length as the dragoon winder. It is illegal to use in WBO sanctioned tournaments, but for fun go ahead and use it (i do)

EDIT: Dang I got beat!
Do you need a left spin shooter (String Shooter) to shoot the HWS in Left Spin? Cause I'll need to pick up a L Drago in that case.
I can't see you being able to shoot a beyblade in left spin with a right spin shooter.
I dunno........are there any Left Spin HWS out yet? I didn't think these were dual spin.......plus, they'll probably release a Left Launcher soon enough. Smile
Brad Wrote:Don't forget Hybrid Wheel System can go both directions.
Well now I'm just confused. I thought it was just mere speculation. I think I missed something somewhere. Which is odd. When did we find this out? D:
I don't know either Confused
I don't think it was officially stated, but I'm fairly certain they go both directions ...
Ah, I thought something was bit off. I bet your wrong. Tongue_out
(Mar. 16, 2009  9:06 PM)Rocky Wrote: Ah, I thought something was bit off. I bet your wrong. Tongue_out

What are you basing that on?
I have no idea actually. I think I was just trying to be awkward. It doesn't happen much so bear with me here. :\

Still, I think they'll probably be dual spin eventually.......not sure if it'll come right away though. Like, I dunno if we'll be able to use the Left String Shooter with them. That just seems all too simple.......D:
(Mar. 16, 2009  9:14 PM)Rocky Wrote: I have no idea actually. I think I was just trying to be awkward. It doesn't happen much so bear with me here. :\

Still, I think they'll probably be dual spin eventually.......not sure if it'll come right away though. Like, I dunno if we'll be able to use the Left String Shooter with them. That just seems all too simple.......D:

Well right now, L-Drago's Wheel is the only one that can use the Left Spin shooter at all. This seems a little odd to me. I don't imagine they would make a Left Spin Beylauncher and then only allow one wheel to be used for it for the next year or so. It seems to be it was an obvious preparation for HWS.

But, I could definitely be wrong. However, I have a very strong feeling HWS will be Dual Spin.
Does anyone know if Sharkrash and Vanishing Moot was ever made?
(Mar. 16, 2009  9:42 PM)Kaze18 Wrote: Does anyone know if Sharkrash and Vanishing Moot was ever made?

No.
i no yoll r gonna think 'm stupid for asking this but how do u earn bey points&faces
(Mar. 17, 2009  1:05 AM)Strata beast Wrote: i no yoll r gonna think 'm stupid for asking this but how do u earn bey points&faces
Faces.
Points are gained by battling a beyblader near you fairly.

Also, the avatar you are using is stolen Japanese fanart.
(Mar. 17, 2009  1:05 AM)Strata beast Wrote: i no yoll r gonna think 'm stupid for asking this but how do u earn bey points&faces

You earn Beypoints by battling someone in real life and recording the score on the World Battle System.
And you can earn faces by doing different things, for example if you donate $10 to WBO you can earn the royal face.
I checked the map& there really is nobody who lives un viginia
(Mar. 17, 2009  1:25 AM)Strata beast Wrote: I checked the map& there really is nobody who lives un viginia

You said you know eleven Bladers.

Hey, why not get Daniel Desanto to join!?
yea i eleven bladers are coming to my tournament but they don't go to same school as me or anything. I'm usually in my room by myself working on strategies. all alone
(Mar. 17, 2009  2:03 AM)Strata beast Wrote: yea i eleven bladers are coming to my tournament but they don't go to same school as me or anything. I'm usually in my room by myself working on strategies. all alone

So why don't you get together with them and play? I don't understand.