Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

wait now i am confusd. Rev Up is used by pulling the strin a few times until the bey launches yes?????? however this causes late launches..clearly i must be misusingit...please explain
(Apr. 14, 2011  3:52 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: wait now i am confusd. Rev Up is used by pulling the strin a few times until the bey launches yes?????? however this causes late launches..clearly i must be misusingit...please explain

I just tried it, and you do not have to pull the string several times before it actually launches the Beyblade. You pull once all the way, and it launches.
so then how does it differ from a string launcher specificly? (in the past i have been able to rev mine 2 or 3 times before launching)
(Apr. 14, 2011  3:55 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: so then how does it differ from a string launcher specificly? (in the past i have been able to rev mine 2 or 3 times before launching)

The shape, the length of the string, the fact that the prongs keep spinning for a while after the Beyblade was launched, etc.
um wtf happned? according to beyblade general, Kai-V posted at 10:57 pm, but when i click the thread i see no post exept the ones alll before my last post on 10:55 PM

???????????????????????????????????????????????????

edit: resolved. thank you kai-V =D
are all beyblades costumizable? even the old ones? any kind! are they?
(Apr. 14, 2011  4:15 AM)XxRockLoboxX Wrote: are all beyblades costumizable? even the old ones? any kind! are they?

Yes. But not all parts.
Which beyblade that isn't a attack type nor hell kerbecs bd15wd/cs can defeat mf-h basalt bull 230cs? I tried hell kerbecs bd145wd/cs, it failed Unhappy
Try a destabilzer.
Like Burn Bull 85RF
(Apr. 14, 2011  7:02 AM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Which beyblade that isn't a attack type nor hell kerbecs bd15wd/cs can defeat mf-h basalt bull 230cs? I tried hell kerbecs bd145wd/cs, it failed Unhappy

Basalt BD145 MB, it is the strongest defensive bey.
(Apr. 14, 2011  7:03 AM)Hope Wrote: Try a destabilzer.
Like Burn Bull 85RF

85 gets defeated by 230 every time.
well not quite, MB has Blance issues on high tracks like that. Just read it on Beyblade Random thoughts.
Of sorry didn't read the track.
But still try a destablizer.
(Apr. 14, 2011  7:06 AM)Hope Wrote: Of sorry didn't read the track.
But still try a destablizer.

85 is too low to destablize 230.
Hope-Yep, I was gonna suggest the same. Try a left spin destabilizer on a high track, it might just work out and get the job done. For example MLD145WD( thought its meant to be on a 100 track, but coz its against 230)
RF isn't typically used as a destabilizing bottom. It doesn't have enough stamina.
Would the Earth from Earth Cancer DF145ES from BB-60 be mold 2? I'm pretty certain it would since the earth virgo from it has mold 2 doesn't it?
im not sure but i saw an unboxing of it and there was a mold1 earth?
(Apr. 14, 2011  11:40 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: Would the Earth from Earth Cancer DF145ES from BB-60 be mold 2? I'm pretty certain it would since the earth virgo from it has mold 2 doesn't it?

Yes, Its mold 2.
correct me if im wrong but im pretty sure thi is mold 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDRzwqHO5...ideo_title
BB-10 Attack Stadium is the best
Are the regular MFB Faces stronger than the Fang Leone and BBP faces? like if the F: D was made of the regular non-marble looking material would it have less breakage?
(Apr. 14, 2011  12:31 PM)RyukiVentus Wrote: Are the regular MFB Faces stronger than the Fang Leone and BBP faces? like if the F: D was made of the regular non-marble looking material would it have less breakage?
Nope. All plastic components of MFB products are made from polycarbonate, which is a very strong and durable plastic.

F:D is probably more prone to breakage since the outer 'shell' is thin (for it to be able to fit the internal components).
is it true that flat performance tip is the best one for attacking?
Absolutely not. RF or R2F are the mostly likely the best ones.