Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Apr. 08, 2011  4:00 AM)Clonetos Wrote: why is max stampede a good stadium is it because of the pockets? and will someone test out that new stadium that comes with galaxy pegasus and meteo L drago? I personally think it can be a good stadium what with the interchangable plates that add a challenge to the beys

The Triple Battle Stadium will be awful competitively. Everytime you have a removable centre, it necessarily has a small ridge around it which makes the Beyblades get stuck, not to mention that each centre has horrible lines or linear holes that hinder performance a lot. It can be tested, but everything points to it being very bad.

Maximum Stampede is not good because of the pockets. As far as I know they are the same as every other Hasbro BeyStadium. It is its slope which makes it good, because it is steeper than other stadiums like the Pegasus Thunder Whip.

gpred Wrote:I want to join a New York beyblade team, but I dont kno how because I dont know the names of any beyblade teams. So can some one help me out?

Look through the WBO General forum.
How much would a Venusian G in decent condition be worth? And sorry if this is the wrong thread to ask in.
(Apr. 08, 2011  4:06 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: How much would a Venusian G in decent condition be worth? And sorry if this is the wrong thread to ask in.

Yes, you should ask in the Purchase Consultation. It is not really a purchase, but it will be a purchase for someone.
Does anyone know the release date for Thunder Libra, or has nothing been said about it?
(Apr. 08, 2011  4:45 AM)IdiotBox Wrote: Does anyone know the release date for Thunder Libra, or has nothing been said about it?

Read the topic for "Thunder" Libra ... Or any of the threads for Hasbro-only Beyblades for that matter, since the answer is always the same ...
Currently contemplating something. I won a bey lot on YJA, but am unsure if I should have the stadium that was in it sent over. Here is a photo:
Is the stadium a good one? And, which stadium is it?

EDIT - In the past, someone said that it was a magnet stadium. I have had it checked and that isn't the case.

Thanks!
(Apr. 08, 2011  7:23 AM)BeyFan Wrote: EDIT - In the past, someone said that it was a magnet stadium. I have had it checked and that isn't the case.

Thanks!

I seriously think it is a mangestadium: http://plamoya.com/en/beyblade-a46-magne...cPath=1015
Yeah dude especially since the lot also came with the other stuff that is in that set.
(Apr. 08, 2011  12:53 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Yeah dude especially since the lot also came with the other stuff that is in that set.

yes, like magnetsJoyful_2. I've checked many of the other Japanese stadia and nearly non of them have the walls aligned with the hegaxgon base, let alone the same ridge at the base of the stadium as the magnestadium.
yup, its a completely different magnestadium. I have a completely different version of a magnestadium. this is the pic- [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTvjJIvnrmSdKXN9rrBPvx...27roGM&t=1]
(Apr. 08, 2011  12:51 PM)BladeStorm Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2011  7:23 AM)BeyFan Wrote: EDIT - In the past, someone said that it was a magnet stadium. I have had it checked and that isn't the case.

Thanks!

I seriously think it is a mangestadium: http://plamoya.com/en/beyblade-a46-magne...cPath=1015
Alright, thanks. Guess I'll leave it then.
when will actual beyblade battles and official bey blade buildings so you can battle in a arena be coming out so the have select locations to battle in like the wbba
(Apr. 07, 2011  4:33 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2011  4:28 PM)Shadow_Black Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2011  3:28 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2011  3:21 PM)Shadow_Black Wrote: A good clear wheel to use for Stamina besides Bull.
Current Clear Wheels:
Wolf
Phoenix
Aquila
Aquila
Saggitario
Cancer

Cancer, in my opinion.
What if Cancer is unavailable? Please bear in mind that I'm not trying to annoy,nor spam here. All help appreciated. Wink

you have two aquila's listed, did you mean to put one as aquario? if so then aquario is the best choice, followed by cancer, and then wolf

edit: kinda beaten
Wolf eh.
Okay. Actually there are two Aquilas, but I typed it again. Don't flame me for this.
(Apr. 08, 2011  2:48 PM)Falko Wrote: when will actual beyblade battles and official bey blade buildings so you can battle in a arena be coming out so the have select locations to battle in like the wbba

... There will never be Beyblade buildings built, this is real life, not the anime ...
which dranzer is the best, dranzer g dranzer v or dranzer s. whats the differince between dranzer g and s except the eg. which is best thank you
I would go for Dranzer V2.
(Apr. 08, 2011  4:48 PM)peterrules101 Wrote: which dranzer is the best, dranzer g dranzer v or dranzer s. whats the differince between dranzer g and s except the eg. which is best thank you

Dranzer S's Blade base is awesome for survival/compact.

Dranzer S and G are totally different.
Should I cut my Hasbro stadium to make it look like a Takara-Tomy one?
(Apr. 08, 2011  7:17 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: Should I cut my Hasbro stadium to make it look like a Takara-Tomy one?

I wouldn't, it will probably be flimsy because of the lack of support and horribly jagged/sharp even with proper tools, not to mention a waste of a good stadium.
Are there any uses for the night and hyper wheel?
(Apr. 09, 2011  12:26 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: Are there any uses for the night and hyper wheel?

Night has some potential in Defense, but I think Hyper is just useless for the most.
(Apr. 09, 2011  12:28 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2011  12:26 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: Are there any uses for the night and hyper wheel?

Night has some potential in Defense, but I think Hyper is just useless for the most.

what are nights defenses?
(Apr. 09, 2011  12:33 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: what are nights defenses?

The round shape ? I think I do not understand what you mean. It was tried with top-tier Defense parts and against top-tier Attack types, and it was decent.
(Apr. 09, 2011  12:39 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2011  12:33 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: what are nights defenses?

The round shape ? I think I do not understand what you mean. It was tried with top-tier Defense parts and against top-tier Attack types, and it was decent.

yeah yeah i meant what were its defense combos that were used
okay here are my two questions
1. what does the magnacore do {for beyblade} does it like attract other enemies?
2. when is beyblade metal masters coming?
okay here are my two questions 1. what does the magnacore do {for beyblade} does it like attract other enemies? 2. when is beyblade metal masters coming?