Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Mar. 06, 2011  11:51 AM)MEECH Wrote: whatsso special about stardust pegasis other tha nthe metal wheel
Stardust Pegasis 100RF is just a Storm Pegasis 105RF with a Track switch from 105 to 100 and that most of the parts have been recolored to dark blue.
(Stardust is a Storm Wheel painted blue.)
(Mar. 06, 2011  11:53 AM)NBeybladeManiac Wrote: Hi guys!, I was looking at this shop called shop.sonokong.co.kr

I know that many have talked about this before but I was wanting to know if they could ship to Singapore and how do I order items from this website. I would really like to make some purchases from this site for my own personal wants. So please could someone answer my questions? And if I can only buy off this site if I live in Korea than could someone be my middle man? I will pay for the item with shipping but they must not be a big gap between what you are charging me and what the price on the site costs.

Thanks,
NBeybladeManiac

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Purchase...ion--21863
Hi, What sonokong stadium is this

http://img855.imageshack.us/i/sonokongstadium.png/

I think it is the sonokong version of the bb-10 stadium. I am pretty sure just have to confirm it.
please answer my two questions.
(Mar. 06, 2011  12:00 PM)BladeStorm Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2011  11:53 AM)NBeybladeManiac Wrote: Hi guys!, I was looking at this shop called shop.sonokong.co.kr

I know that many have talked about this before but I was wanting to know if they could ship to Singapore and how do I order items from this website. I would really like to make some purchases from this site for my own personal wants. So please could someone answer my questions? And if I can only buy off this site if I live in Korea than could someone be my middle man? I will pay for the item with shipping but they must not be a big gap between what you are charging me and what the price on the site costs.

Thanks,
NBeybladeManiac

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Purchase...ion--21863
What Page
(Mar. 06, 2011  12:00 PM)NBeybladeManiac Wrote: Hi, What sonokong stadium is this

I think it is the sonokong version of the bb-10 stadium. I am pretty sure just have to confirm it.

Yes, it appears to be the Attack stadium.
(Mar. 06, 2011  12:00 PM)NBeybladeManiac Wrote: What Page

Questions regarding Beyblade purchases go in that thread.
(Mar. 06, 2011  12:02 PM)BladeStorm Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2011  12:00 PM)NBeybladeManiac Wrote: Hi, What sonokong stadium is this

Yes, it appears to be the Attack stadium.
What Page
[/quote]

Questions regarding Beyblade purchases go in that thread.
[/quote] Thanks so it is the BB-10 but the sonokong? Because I have heard rumors and next time I will post in the right section.
(Mar. 06, 2011  11:51 AM)MEECH Wrote: whatsso special about stardust pegasis other tha nthe metal wheel
The only differences between "Stardust" Pegasus and Storm Pegasus are the metal wheel (just painted) and it comes with a 100 track rather then 105. I don't think there is anything "special" about it, but it was a Random Booster prize bey.
no one answered my question yet!!! its her i will repeat it again
BeyBladestation wrote ...
(Yesterday 04:15 PM)Bakers Dozen wrote ...
Are there any free programs to make good avatars and how do you get a beyblade render
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i meatn good avatars and sigsPixlr.com, great website. I use it for a little extra edits on sigs! Great rendering!
anything besides that?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and how many posts do i have to make to get a face?
soz i meant are dere any good free sites besides Pixlr.com to make sigs and avi
(Mar. 06, 2011  12:42 PM)Bakers Dozen Wrote: no one answered my question yet!!! its her i will repeat it again
BeyBladestation wrote ...
(Yesterday 04:15 PM)Bakers Dozen wrote ...
Are there any free programs to make good avatars and how do you get a beyblade render
i meatn good avatars and sigsPixlr.com, great website. I use it for a little extra edits on sigs! Great rendering!
anything besides that?

and how many posts do i have to make to get a face?
soz i meant are dere any good free sites besides Pixlr.com to make sigs and avi

(Jul. 09, 2008  10:24 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: This is the Ask a question, get an answer! topic. This is for answering quick Beyblade questions
Whats your point? You gonna answer my question or not?
(Mar. 06, 2011  1:10 PM)Bakers Dozen Wrote: Whats your point? You gonna answer my question or not?

This thread is for Beyblade questions. Your questions are not about Beyblade.
(Mar. 06, 2011  1:11 PM)BladeStorm Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2011  1:10 PM)Bakers Dozen Wrote: Whats your point? You gonna answer my question or not?

This thread is for Beyblade questions. You questions are not about Beyblade.

And Your Thread Is WBO Related.
READ THE RULES.ALWAYS
Yea but I want to make Sigs for the WBO isnt that WBO related? Ohh carp this post isnt WBO related Damn.
Unless I ask another Question. What performs better Burn Libra T125ES or Flame Libra T125ES.
I want to know what is better at destabilizing. Burn or Flame?
(Mar. 06, 2011  1:26 PM)Bakers Dozen Wrote: Yea but I want to make Sigs for the WBO isnt that WBO related? Ohh carp this post isnt WBO related Damn.
Unless I ask another Question. What performs better Burn Libra T125ES or Flame Libra T125ES.

Burn Is Superior To Flame In Every Field Except Destablizing.
(Mar. 06, 2011  1:30 PM)ethanzh Wrote: I want to know what is better at destabilizing. Burn or Flame?

Flame Is Superior.
Could someone answer my latest question on pg 1584
(Mar. 06, 2011  2:18 PM)NBeybladeManiac Wrote: Could someone answer my latest question on pg 1584

(Mar. 06, 2011  12:02 PM)BladeStorm Wrote: Yes, it appears to be the Attack stadium.
whats the difference between Libra and Infinity Libra
(Mar. 06, 2011  4:11 PM)Kid Sniper Wrote: whats the difference between Libra and Infinity Libra

pre-hws libra is a metal wheel that doesn't need a clear wheel and is good for defence

infinity is a metal wheel based off of pre-hws libra but needs a clear wheel (libra clear wheel is what it comes with) and it isnt as good for defence
so could i use pre-hws libra in a tournament
(Mar. 06, 2011  4:15 PM)Kid Sniper Wrote: so could i use pre-hws libra in a tournament

yes, as it is now unbanned
is the libra from the super deck set pre-hws
Yes... You could've searched for that though.
I am not sure if its the right place to post this question, but..
1) How would I buy from YJA?
2) What re-colour would look better on Hell Kerbecs?
1. Gold Hell, Gold Face-bolt, Red Transparent Kerbecs, and Gold Track and Bottom
Or 2. Gold Hell, Black Face-bolt, Black Kerbecs, and Black Track and Bottom
Thanks in advance
Does a segment launcher do anything different froma normal launcher?