Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

This is the intoy, get MFB, or Wolborg MS, however Libra can now beat Wolborg MS so.
None of them are really worth buying except Wolborg MS (Not sure about Advance Aveazer).
Your also better of just buying the new Metal Fight Beyblades (I'm guessing your getting this all off TheINtoy) so you could get the new Metal fight beyblades off there.
I would reccommend the Defense & Stamina Reshuffle set.
(Feb. 18, 2009  10:49 AM)kevinpettersson Wrote: Im soon going to buy some beyblades from a uk site.
but the ones Im going to buy is Rock Bison, Trypio (because I had one when I was a little boy and I miss it) maybe Griffolyon and maybe Draciel V2 or HMS System :: Advance Averazer (is that strata dragoon?) or HMS System :: Wolborg MS.
Which one do you think I should buy or not buy? Smile

Firstly, you should have posted that question in this thread.

You should buy Wolborg MS, since it is bascially the best HMS beyblade.

Btw Rock Bison, Trypio, Griffolyon and Draciel V2 are all bad beyblades, you should really be buying Metal Fight Beyblade right now. Smile
What is and how do you do Gliding Shoot?
Draciel V2 has useful sp
(Feb. 18, 2009  10:49 AM)kevinpettersson Wrote: Im soon going to buy some beyblades from a uk site.
but the ones Im going to buy is Rock Bison, Trypio (because I had one when I was a little boy and I miss it) maybe Griffolyon and maybe Draciel V2 or HMS System :: Advance Averazer (is that strata dragoon?) or HMS System :: Wolborg MS.
Which one do you think I should buy or not buy? Smile

Wolborg MS and Advance Averazer are the only things worth while from your list.

You should also consider buying some MFB.
Another question, can anyone tell me the principles of Wobbling?
(Feb. 18, 2009  8:46 PM)Giga Wrote: Another question, can anyone tell me the principles of Wobbling?

- Wobblers are meant to fall on the opponent in order to take them out.
- Are normally tall
- Has an AR with odd weight distribution.

A common Wobbler combo is:
AR: Knight Crusher
WD: Circle Wide
RC: Bearing Core 2
Can you give me a plastic combo?
(Feb. 18, 2009  10:47 PM)Giga Wrote: Can you give me a plastic combo?

If I am not mistaken most bearing BB can have this property. So maybe Tiger Defense, Wide Survivor, and Wolborg 1 BB and SG. Someone can call me out if I am wrong since my use of Wobbling is usually limited to HMS with Wolborg MS RC, Circle Wide, and Circle Upper.
(Feb. 18, 2009  11:22 PM)Arjun Wrote:

If I am not mistaken most bearing BB can have this property. So maybe Tiger Defense, Wide Survivor, and Wolborg 1 BB and SG. Someone can call me out if I am wrong since my use of Wobbling is usually limited to HMS with Wolborg MS RC, Circle Wide, and Circle Upper.

Yeah most Bearing Bases are capable of being a wobbler.

This may also be a plastic wobbler combo:
AR: Dragon Breaker (Gaia Dragoon V)
WD: 10-wide
SP: Right Bearing (Wolborg)
BB: SG Bearing Base (Wolborg)

Btw Giga, I'm just curious to know why you want to know about wobblers and stuff Smile
(Feb. 18, 2009  11:41 PM)Aqua_24 Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2009  11:22 PM)Arjun Wrote:

Yeah most Bearing Bases are capable of being a wobbler.

This may also be a plastic wobbler combo:
AR: Dragon Breaker (Gaia Dragoon V)
WD: 10-wide
SP: Right Bearing (Wolborg)
BB: SG Bearing Base (Wolborg)

Btw Giga, I'm just curious to know why you want to know about wobblers and stuff Smile

It's not a good one, but wobblers aren't really that great anyways.
soo i was reading thru the beywiki pages... and when i see something of interest in an article im reading and i click on it, i get a page saying "The action you have requested is limited to users in the group Sysops."
I was wondering why this is done since the point of the beywiki pages are to help people learn things... this just seems to be with-holding information...

srry... this should probably go in the beywiki section of the forum... uhhh can i still get my answer here?
(Feb. 19, 2009  3:25 AM)Limeguy64 Wrote: soo i was reading thru the beywiki pages... and when i see something of interest in an article im reading and i click on it, i get a page saying "The action you have requested is limited to users in the group Sysops."
I was wondering why this is done since the point of the beywiki pages are to help people learn things... this just seems to be with-holding information...

What did you click? It was probably something related to editing the wiki. Only certain members have the privilege of being able to edit the wiki, so as to avoid vandalism.
Either that or you clicked a red link, which is one that we haven't made an article for yet.(dunno if it brings up that error, though)
(Feb. 19, 2009  3:49 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Either that or you clicked a red link, which is one that we haven't made an article for yet.(dunno if it brings up that error, though)

It does. If you click a link for a page that doesn't exist yet, it'll bring you to the edit page. If you don't have permission to edit, it will say that.
o ok that makes sense Grin thx
(they were red links... srry for leaving that out... i didnt think it was important but now i know)
yea i was just a little frustrated cuz i wanted to read those pages but it wasn't letting me... haha
Hey, I just got Dranzer F and when you change modes, i dont know how to lock it in place, so sometimes when i launch it, it just bounces out the stadium?

How do you lock it in place?
Do you mean when you change the tips on the BB?
What are deflection and grinding attacks? And once again what is Gliding shoot and how do you do it?
If you're talking about the tips on the BB, sometimes they fail and spin around everywhere, sometimes they get stuck and it's really hard to change them. And then sometimes they work. Depends if you're lucky or not.
But flying out of the stadium? The BB shouldn't do that....D=
(Feb. 19, 2009  5:31 PM)Giga Wrote: What are deflection and grinding attacks? And once again what is Gliding shoot and how do you do it?
Quoting for this page. I'd also like to know.
Though about gliding shoot......sure that's not just a typo? XD
Ok Thanks Rocky, but I have another question...

Dranzer F and Driger F have shiny stickers and a shiny weight disk. Does this mean there fake?
Rocky And what I mean by jumping out the stadium - I think it was just because we were doing six way battles, me and my friend.
(Feb. 19, 2009  5:33 PM)Driger Wrote: Dranzer F and Driger F have shiny stickers and a shiny weight disk. Does this mean there fake?

No, it just might mean that you got a different version of them. What type of box did it come in? And was it Takara or Hasbro?
No box. Traded with my friend: MY Draciel MS and Seaborg 2 for HIS Driger F and Dranzer F
and they are about 4-5 years old but Im OK with that. I dont mind about stickers.
They could be from the Hasbro Metal Master Series.

Do they look like this:
Dranzer F
Driger F