Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Heres how stamina works ATM, 230 is tied with 145, 85 beats everything except for 230. IIRC.
(Feb. 14, 2011  10:06 PM)ErazmusG Wrote: Heres how stamina works ATM, 230 is tied with 145, 85 beats everything except for 230. IIRC.

nope, its: 230>85>AD145>230
I distinctly remember Fyuuor saying they were equal, but don't quote me on that.
(Feb. 14, 2011  10:07 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2011  10:06 PM)ErazmusG Wrote: Heres how stamina works ATM, 230 is tied with 145, 85 beats everything except for 230. IIRC.

nope, its: 230>85>AD145>230

So 230 is greater than 85, 85 is greater than AD15, but AD145 is greater than 230? WTH?
(Feb. 14, 2011  10:09 PM)ErazmusG Wrote: I distinctly remember Fyuuor saying they were equal, but don't quote me on that.

They are most certainly not. Put a 145 stama against it's 230 counterpart, the 145 will nearly always win.

85>90>100>125/135>145>230>85
I bought new galaxy pegasis and meteo l drago. Is the bottom (R2F) of galaxy pegasis meant to be loose? when i touch the bottom it kind of rattles and I cant tighten it anymore. It also makes a more louder noise than meteo l drago because of this, the beys are brand new, only got them today
Well, I too remember fyuuor say that 145 is on par with 230.
I guess it depends on how you lunch it.
Flame also helps = burn/earth 145 vs flame 230. Flame is lifted a bit.
Cs also helps 230 beat 145. It makes it taller.
Fyuuor won his tournament with mf-l flame bull 230 cs.
He said to me personally that he took down the 145 height stamina combo he went against very easily.

Edit: that was to the conversation with Evan and lord wolfblade
Why are higher tracks better for stamina beys?

And conversely, why are lower heights better for attack?
They aren't always. It goes 85<230<AD145<84.
Low Heights tend to be better for attack because the attack type hits the opposing bey on the track instead of the wheel.
Higher tracks are not necessarily better for stamina, for example 85 is also very good.
And same for lower tracks, for example the combo Pegasis 145 RF is top-tier.

It's just that many lower height attack types can reach under the metal wheel and do more damage.
(Feb. 14, 2011  11:23 PM)iBLaDeR xX Wrote: I bought new galaxy pegasis and meteo l drago. Is the bottom (R2F) of galaxy pegasis meant to be loose? when i touch the bottom it kind of rattles and I cant tighten it anymore. It also makes a more louder noise than meteo l drago because of this, the beys are brand new, only got them today

It happens, tips are usually loose. It it's not falling off it's not a problem.
my SF perfomance tip cracked! it was only the ring that holds the spin track though, so i'm wondering,
1. should i glue it back together?
and
2. will it still work????
thanks
(Feb. 15, 2011  2:16 AM)ShinobiKid Wrote: my SF perfomance tip cracked! it was only the ring that holds the spin track though, so i'm wondering,
and
thanks
It depends on where it cracked. If around the flat area replace it. If on the outer area(area that connects to the spin track)tape outside. My friend had the same problem.
(Feb. 15, 2011  2:16 AM)ShinobiKid Wrote: my SF perfomance tip cracked! it was only the ring that holds the spin track though, so i'm wondering,
and
thanks

Depends. If it's for casual play then yes. But it won't be tournament legal.
THANKYOU! it was on the outer area, and it's only for casual play.
and
thanks
It will depend on the Crack. My SD wasn't able to glue back.
Probably already asked this, but it wasn't showing up. So what is the best out of these 3 stadiums
Thunder whip pegasus
Lightning Force (<- i think, it's the Ldrago one)
or Burn fireblaze/phoenix.
(Feb. 15, 2011  2:56 AM)hylianfreak Wrote: Probably already asked this, but it wasn't showing up. So what is the best out of these 3 stadiums
Thunder whip pegasus

Yes, Lightning Force.
(Feb. 15, 2011  3:00 AM)?uestion Wrote: does r2f have the bar on?
I think it does, and that it is only all of TAKARA-TOMY's RF that do not have a bar, but I am not certain.
Is Mercury Anubis still being produced?
(Feb. 15, 2011  3:04 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Is Mercury Anubis still being produced?

Yes, it is. Until a new campaign is announced, it should keep being produced.
Is there any hasbro track that can be used for destabilizing?
(Feb. 15, 2011  2:57 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2011  2:56 AM)hylianfreak Wrote: Probably already asked this, but it wasn't showing up. So what is the best out of these 3 stadiums
Thunder whip pegasus

Yes, Lightning Force.
Aren't Thunder Whip and Lightning Force the same? and which one is better out of those 3.