Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

There is no best Bey.

EDIT: Beaten by a better answer.
Evan can you tell me a top tier stamina combo?
Pre-HWS Wheels:
Virgo (5 Minute Mold)
Clear Wheels:
Bull
Aquarrio
Metal Wheels:
Burn
Earth
Tracks:
100, 125*, 145, 230
Bottoms:
SD
WD

Any combination of those will work.

* 125 is unconfirmed, but I've been getting very good results with it against 100 and 145 track Stamina combos.

EDIT: Fixed it up for Kai-V Wink
Thanks Evan!!! Now Im ready for my battle tomorrow
My friend just got Thermal Lacerta on tuesday But we dont know what the face is. Can you tell me what it is?
what are good tips for left launching with bey launcher?

Is the left spin bey launcher handle strong enough to withstand the impact of letting it go at the end of a launch? my right spin beyblancher broke like that...
(Jan. 17, 2011  10:38 PM)alexrawlins250 Wrote: what are good tips for left launching with bey launcher?

Is the left spin bey launcher handle strong enough to withstand the impact of letting it go at the end of a launch? my right spin beyblancher broke like that...

Generally i do NOT advise ANYONE to "let go" like one of the WBO video's, you can still get the same RPM without having to "let go", just practice your launch technique. This goes the same with right beylaunchers as well.

To know you're launching correctly without having to let go, you see the string bend when launching.
(Jan. 17, 2011  10:18 PM)Evan Wrote: Clear Wheels:
Bull
Aquarrio
Metal Wheels:
Burn
Earth
Tracks:
100, 125*, 145
Bottoms:
SD
WD

* 125 is unconfirmed, but I've been getting very good results with it against 100 and 145 track Stamina combos.
Why did not even write 230, and the five-minute-mold Virgo ?
(Jan. 17, 2011  11:26 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2011  10:18 PM)Evan Wrote: Clear Wheels:
Bull
Aquarrio
Metal Wheels:
Burn
Earth
Tracks:
100, 125*, 145
Bottoms:
SD
WD

Why did you not even write 230, and the five-minute-mold Virgo ?

As rare as the 5-minute mold of Virgo is I didn't think he'd have it, and 230 honestly slipped my mine when I was writing that.

Tongue_out Fixed a little typo in your post
How do peoples Storm Pegasus Break? Mine isnt broken and i want to find out how it breaks
(Jan. 18, 2011  1:27 AM)Earth X 980 Wrote: How do peoples Storm Pegasus Break? Mine isnt broken and i want to find out how it breaks
Honestly they must use it like a hammer or something; some people have ridiculous breaks these days ...
Then blame hasbro or whoever the bought it from for it breaking :V and kids are very destructive....(erm for some reason I could see my post till now sorry bout that Tongue_out)
I want to sell my Bakugan, but am I able to sell them in the Marketplace? Or just Beyblade items?
(Jan. 18, 2011  1:42 AM)Hikari-PHO€NIX Wrote: I want to sell my Bakugan, but am I able to sell them in the Marketplace? Or just Beyblade items?
Sell them on another website.
does the broad defense ridge 125 spin track actually work
(Jan. 18, 2011  2:23 AM)Jdog Wrote: does the broad defense ridge 125 spin track actually work

do you mean d125? if so not so much as it is quite low, but for stamina it should be good
thanks cause i just got counter leone and wanted to know oh and is the angle compas gunna be released in america
No.
(Jan. 18, 2011  2:49 AM)Jdog Wrote: thanks cause i just got counter leone and wanted to know oh and is the angle compas gunna be released in america

probably not but i may be wrong
Yo dawgs,
So I got a starter g. Pegasis, but it came with no beypoint card.
What the hay?
(Jan. 18, 2011  3:24 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Yo dawgs,
So I got a starter g. Pegasis, but it came with no beypoint card.
What the hay?

Did you order from Dimsum2u? He is selling starter Ray Unicorno and starter Galaxy Pegasis without the Beypoint card for cheap. Or is it Sono Kong? Because they don't use the Beypoint card.
From a store near where I live. Takara tomy
I was so shocked to not see one
It might be a version for the Philippines, I think. The box was changed slightly so it does not show anything about a BeyPoint Card, and it still says "TAKARA-TOMY" on the box.
Hm, well at the top, where it says takara tomy, right spin, it says beypoint card system(something along the lines of that)
(Jan. 18, 2011  3:22 AM)hot chocolate Wrote: how do you switch hf/s from hf to s