Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

HEY HOW CAN ATTACK BEAT STAMINA?
AND TELL ME ABOUT PARTS OF ATTACK TYPE?
(Jan. 15, 2011  7:38 AM)Wazzyman Wrote: Really? Is it so... Stamina types are usually at 145 or 230 or even 100. So that means 120 is what you have to use...?
Currently, the Stamina metagame has a 'cycle' of:
85>145>230>85

85 Track Height Stamina combos have a consistent win rate over all other Track heights except for 230, which obtains a lower win rate against 145 height Stamina combos.
(Jan. 15, 2011  7:53 AM)dranzorvenkat Wrote: HEY HOW CAN ATTACK BEAT STAMINA?
AND TELL ME ABOUT PARTS OF ATTACK TYPE?

Stamina types are light and are not designed to take hits, But attack types Hit really hard, So each hit causes Stamina types to lose their spin... This is the way Attack Types beat stamina types, Also since Stamina types are light They can be knocked out easily. Attack types have Flat bottoms, Rubber is better when you are using Flat, thus RF/R2F are the best Attack Type Bottoms, Most attack types are low to deliver Smash attacks from below (eg. Vulcan _____ 85R2F) but some perform viciously when paired with a High track to deliver Smash attacks from above (eg. Pegasis 145RF). Their Metal Wheels must have good contact Points to deliver great smash or Upper attacks... Please read BeyWiki for more information.
(Jan. 15, 2011  7:58 AM)notsoshadow Wrote: does the tip of ray unicorno wear off?

Yes it does.
(Jan. 15, 2011  7:57 AM)Diamond Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2011  7:38 AM)Wazzyman Wrote: Really? Is it so... Stamina types are usually at 145 or 230 or even 100. So that means 120 is what you have to use...?
Currently, the Stamina metagame has a 'cycle' of:
85>145>230>85

85 Track Height Stamina combos have a consistent win rate over all other Track heights except for 230, which obtains a lower win rate against 145 height Stamina combos.

Hmm... I know why 145 and 230 are great for stamina, because of wobble right, But why 85?
(Jan. 15, 2011  7:59 AM)Wazzyman Wrote: Hmm... I know why 145 and 230 are great for stamina, because of wobble right, But why 85?

85 have a better center of gravity
(and accrding to me)
(145 and 85 loses to t125 )
WAZZY BUT STAMINA ARE LIGHT AND THEY HAVE ELIGIBLITY TO BEAT ATTACK BUT ATTACK DONT HAVE
MUCH STAMINA
ATTACK TYPE SPIN AROUND THE BEYBLADE AND IF STAMINA IS IN MIDDLE OF STADIUM. IT ENTERS THE
MIDDLE PLACE OVER THE STABIUM WITH MUCH LOSS OF STAMINA
THUS ATTACK LOSE WITH STAMINA, BUTATTACK WILL WIN WHEN BEYBLADE ENTERS WITH SLIDING SHOOT.
(Jan. 15, 2011  7:59 AM)Wazzyman Wrote: Hmm... I know why 145 and 230 are great for stamina, because of wobble right, But why 85?
85 height Stamina combos only perform well in battle.
It's probably because they tend to destabilize other Stamina combos which are taller than it (except for 230).
(Jan. 15, 2011  6:01 AM)dranzorvenkat Wrote: is drakwolf a balance type?

A carp one, but it has been designated a Balance type, though Dark has defense use.
(Jan. 15, 2011  8:13 AM)Megablader9 Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2011  6:01 AM)dranzorvenkat Wrote: is drakwolf a balance type?

A carp one, but it has been designated a Balance type, though Dark has defense use.

only the hasbro one is good for defence
fs have now been proved to be better than sf for destablising
yup fs moves almost like sf and has more stamina too
and wb also is better than sf for destabilization now
(Jan. 15, 2011  9:35 AM)Aquila112 Wrote: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...oduct_List
the hasbro exclusives r not shown though
The Beyblade Parts list would probably be better to refer to. (Does not include alternate versions like the "BB-05 Booster- Pegasis 145D" though.)
(Jan. 15, 2011  9:38 AM)Diamond Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2011  9:35 AM)Aquila112 Wrote: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...oduct_List
the hasbro exclusives r not shown though
The Beyblade Parts list would probably be better to refer to. (Does not include alternate versions like the "BB-05 Booster- Pegasis 145D" though.)

Ok,thanks for the extra information Diamond.
when me an my bro connect pointers.....after sayin SET it says NG but we did it before an it worked...any help??
can you repeat your question correctly?
(Jan. 15, 2011  11:35 AM)ShadowZoroark Wrote: when me an my bro connect pointers.....after sayin SET it says NG but we did it before an it worked...any help??
Have you made sure that one of the Pointers read "Win" while the other reads "Lose" before you connect them?
Is Galaxy coming in other color than blue ?
(Jan. 15, 2011  1:19 PM)XBladeX Wrote: Is Galaxy coming in other color than blue ?
Yes. The Galaxy Wheels from the Random Booster Vol.6 are unpainted.
Can someone tell me how to keep gold color on meteo ?
(Jan. 15, 2011  1:31 PM)XBladeX Wrote: Can someone tell me how to keep gold color on meteo ?

There is no way found to preserve the colour, The only way is to not battle with it...
Hi. I have a CS bottom question. It's new, not even a day old, but even when I do a Sliding Shot, or when itg's hit by another bey, it isn't aggressive like it's supposed to be. Also mah Beypointer won't turn on. (Yes, I removed the tab). Thanks! ^^
(Jan. 15, 2011  1:37 PM)ハゼ Wrote: Hi. I have a CS bottom question. It's new, not even a day old, but even when I do a Sliding Shot, or when itg's hit by another bey, it isn't aggressive like it's supposed to be. Also mah Beypointer won't turn on. (Yes, I removed the tab). Thanks! ^^

You have a Defensive CS, Your CS will be great for defense, use it in the Combo Earth Bull GB145CS.. If you have all those parts, and as for Beypointer, I don't know just search it up on Google.
I have a question how do you add friends?