Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jan. 24, 2009  5:54 PM)Crimson Wrote: Libra wheel is 43g (by far the heaviest wheel so far)
Leone wheel is only 38g.

I can't really see much use for Leone's wheel due to Libra.

Except, I noticed that Leone has a lot of Smash capability. I'm not too sure it was too great on Defense or Stamina, so I don't think it can be compared to Libra in that way.
what are the Tracks so far?
and Bottoms?
(Jan. 24, 2009  9:15 PM)Evan Wrote: Also, the name's aren't "Crystal X". They are simply limiteds of the different one.

Does it really matter? I knew what he meant and anybody with half a brain cell should know to.
(Jan. 24, 2009  9:18 PM)Giga Wrote: what are the Tracks so far?
and Bottoms?

Have been asked this before. I think we have a list on the Wiki? I have a complete list of all the ones that have been released on my site:

http://www.beyuk.net/game.php

They are under the MFB section.
(Jan. 24, 2009  9:18 PM)Giga Wrote: what are the Tracks so far?
EDIT: Or, you could look on the lovely Beywiki, which is where you should've looked in the first place.
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...Parts_List

DF145
D125
thanks
when do the dark beyblades like dark dragoon and dark dranzer appear in the anime
(Jan. 26, 2009  2:22 AM)poopydude Wrote: when do the dark beyblades like dark dragoon and dark dranzer appear in the anime

They don't, they're only in the movie.
Are those weight disks that have spikes on them legal? I know this is a stupid question because they probably aren't...
(Jan. 26, 2009  5:10 AM)awesomonewb Wrote: Are those weight disks that have spikes on them legal? I know this is a stupid question because they probably aren't...

You're going to have to be more specific.
Weight Disk with spikes.
no way, those are 100% counterfeit and illegal
k. Cause I have something like it and I thought it was illeagal.
who still buys blades or use them i do not buy blades and hardly use them
(Jan. 26, 2009  6:06 PM)Revolution fire Wrote: who still buys blades or use them i do not buy blades and hardly use them

Um, what? I have no clue what you are asking.
(Jan. 26, 2009  6:13 PM)Revolution fire Wrote: i said who buys blades or use them

What kind of question is that? I'm sure most people on here buy Beyblades and use them at some point.

Confused
That's a stupid kind of question!!!!! Uncertain
Where's the cheapest place I can buy a Pegasis105F Starter Set?
[Trying to find one so I can show my mom where she can get me one Tongue_out]
How much is your budget??? $I5 etc...?
(Jan. 26, 2009  8:31 PM)Krys Wrote: Where's the cheapest place I can buy a Pegasis105F Starter Set?
[Trying to find one so I can show my mom where she can get me one Tongue_out]

Probably ideal808.com.
Though theintoy would've prolly been the cheapest, I don't think the Pegasis Starter Set is available there atm.
Alright, thanks guys, and to answer Anu's question to me, I didn't really have a price range, I just needed whatever was cheapest, the only one I could find was one for around 26 dollars >.> Too expensive I'm I'm in hopes of getting two starter set beyblades so I can play with my friends.

EDIT: One more question, I want to get two Beyblades so I can play with my friends like I said above, can anyone suggest another starter set that would be good to get? I'm already 100% sure I'm getting Pegasis, I just need to find another starter set to buy.
Why don't you wait till March for the new starters?
There's some new starters? Ah, I remember, saw them on the website when I was looking at some things...Well, my birthday is next month so I want to get as much as I can then, if I wait till after I won't have any way of getting them.
Ya you also may have more $$$ by then. Smile
(Jan. 26, 2009  8:57 PM)Krys Wrote: There's some new starters? Ah, I remember, saw them on the website when I was looking at some things...Well, my birthday is next month so I want to get as much as I can then, if I wait till after I won't have any way of getting them.

BB-28 Storm Pegasis 105RF (March 28)
BB-29 Dark Wolf DF145FS (March 28)
BB-30 Rock Leone 145WB (March 28)
BB-31 Random Booster Right Vol. 1 Mad Cancer (March 28)
BB-32 Hybrid Wheel Match Set (March 28)
BB-33 Beystadium Wide Square Type (March 28)