Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jan. 07, 2011  2:50 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Supposing Basalt preforms anything like it should there is no reason to continue to ban Libra.

wont they just ban basalt as well as libra?
(Jan. 07, 2011  2:53 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: not without testing/evaluation

but i dont understand why they would unban libra if basalt was really good. wont they just ban basalt?
Libra used to be very dominant. But now there are now so many new parts available that it is no longer as powerful as it used to be. IF Basalt was stronger, there would be no reason to keep it banned, simply because there's a better part.

But as said earlier, tests need to be done on the Basalt wheel before it can be determined whether it should be banned. At this point we don't know exactly how good it will be.
Does anyone know how the new clear wheels from the Perseus URS set perform? I didn't find any results posted in the thread, so I was wondering if anyone has done any formal/informal testing of their own.
(Jan. 07, 2011  3:03 AM)Byser Wrote: Libra used to be very dominant. But now there are now so many new parts available that it is no longer as powerful as it used to be. IF Basalt was stronger, there would be no reason to keep it banned, simply because there's a better part.

But as said earlier, tests need to be done on the Basalt wheel before it can be determined whether it should be banned. At this point we don't know exactly how good it will be.

well if libra isnt as powerful as it used to be, why dont they unban it ? O.o
(Jan. 07, 2011  3:14 AM)clericlaw Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2011  3:03 AM)Byser Wrote: Libra used to be very dominant. But now there are now so many new parts available that it is no longer as powerful as it used to be. IF Basalt was stronger, there would be no reason to keep it banned, simply because there's a better part.

well if libra isnt as powerful as it used to be, why dont they unban it ? O.o

There is a debate going about whether to unban it or not, and it seems we are just waiting on Basalt's tests. When Libra was banned there was no good attack wheels known, nor many good stamina wheels. It was running laps around attack and stamina types, creating a completely uneven metagame. Now the game has shifted almost entirely to attack types, which would be a good time to unban Libra.
Is there a youtube video somewhere showing 2 BB-53 Digital Power Launchers "mating" to exchange beypoints? Or, even a traditional beypointer "mating" exchanging beypoints. I have 2 digital power launchers and it is so hard to line up the communication port with the other unit. i takes me 5 or 6 tries sometimes. Those 3 metal bumps are nearly impossible to line up correctly on the first try. Am I missing something?
According to the Earth Aquila BeyWiki page on overalls it states that DF145 is better than 145, and on http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...ade-Combos it says 145 and DF145 are the best stamina tracks? But some people say 230, 85, 145 and some others are better. Is DF145 better than 145?
(Jan. 07, 2011  5:27 AM)A Wrote: According to the Earth Aquila BeyWiki page on overalls it states that DF145 is better than 145, and on http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...ade-Combos it says 145 and DF145 are the best stamina tracks? But some people say 230, 85, 145 and some others are better. Is DF145 better than 145?

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Stamina-...D145-vs-85

230 isn't on there, look for that in the 230 discussion thread.
Beywiki is very outdated nowadays.
Just To Get Things Clear.
Non-Hasbro Parts Are Not Allowed Within American Tournaments.(Besides WBO)
Unless Stated Within Their Rules. Correct?
Yesterday My Nearest TRU Had a Tournament.
And Some Were Using Libra,Vulcan,And HWS Capricorne.
I Asked One Of The Managers Of The Tournament And He Stated "They're Allowed Within Hasbro"
They probably just have little idea what Beyblades are in general ... Toys 'R' Us tournaments have been quite unprofessional for the most.
When u see one, enter the doors and sign up at TRU.
yo wanted to ask, what is the heaviest metal wheel with smash capabilities
wats the heviest metal wheel with smash attack capabilities. even the tiniest is good, i jsut didnt think earth had any ability to attack
wat is the heviest metal wheel that has smash attack posibilities
wat is the heviest metal wheel with smash abilities. i dont need very much, just a lil. cos i dont think earth has any ability at all
wat is the heaviest metal wheel with smash capabilities. i dont need that much, cos i jsut thought earth couldnt attack for anything
how come i post a reply but i cant see it
I have a question.

# Metal Face Lightning L-Drago 90/100/CH120 RF/R2F
# Metal Face Pegasis 145 RF/R2F
# Ray Unicorno 100 RF/R2F
# Metal Face Vulcan Horuseus 85/90/100/CH120 RF/R2F
And now theres more:

MF Quetzalcoatl CH120CS
MF LL Drago 100CS
Gravity Perseus R145RF (Counter Mode, Right Spin)
MF Gravity Perseus 85/90/100/D125 RF/R2F
Galaxy Pegasis 145R2F
MF Rock_____CH120RF
Bakushin_____90RF
Meteo L Drago 90/100 RF/R2F

Has it been confirmed that all these new top tiers have outclassed all the first top tiers i listed?
wats the heviest metal wheel with attack capabilities. even the tiniest is good, i jsut didnt think earth had any ability to attack
no h145 is good for nothing, it has heavy recoil. just read beywiki on it
is london the place with more tournaments? i see a lot of talk about the italians but i don´t see any tournaments there.. beside the blader with more points is english too...
o.o The blader(s) with the most games and points are from Canada.
London has quite a few tournaments though but not as many as Canada, hah.

EDIT: Or am I wrong ? :L
still wanna know wats the heviest metal wheel with attack capabilities. even the tiniest is good, i jsut didnt think earth had any ability to attack
(Jan. 07, 2011  10:49 AM)blah Wrote: o.o The blader(s) with the most games and points are from Canada.

lee draciel is the guy with more points.. he is english..
(Jan. 07, 2011  10:54 AM)Ricko Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2011  10:49 AM)blah Wrote: o.o The blader(s) with the most games and points are from Canada.

lee draciel is the guy with more points.. he is english..

Used to be TehBrownSauce.