Ask a question, get an answer! #2

There are many claims of Hasbro Basalt being lighter though. It may be that people simply refuse to believe that it can lose so blame it on the make, or it could be that there is actually something to these statements.
(Nov. 04, 2011  11:30 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: There are many claims of Hasbro Basalt being lighter though. It may be that people simply refuse to believe that it can lose so blame it on the make, or it could be that there is actually something to these statements.

Until everyone making these claims busts out a scale or posts a source for their rumor - which has never once happened - their statements are worthless.

There are many claims of many incorrect things, especially surrounding non-TT items. Haters gonna hate.
I keep hearing that Hasbro's Lightning Mold better than Takara's is true?
(Nov. 04, 2011  11:30 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: There are many claims of Hasbro Basalt being lighter though. It may be that people simply refuse to believe that it can lose so blame it on the make, or it could be that there is actually something to these statements.

Actually there are about twice as many claims that Hasbro beys are heavier. These are also demonstrably false.

There is nothing to any of these statements. Search my past posts for the full info - I just can't be asked to type it all in again...
(Nov. 05, 2011  12:10 AM)Boxhead Wrote: I keep hearing that Hasbro's Lightning Mold better than Takara's is true?

Hasbro's Lightning mold is not better, but their L-Drago CW paired with Lightning has been reinforced and is less prone to breaking. This is a verified claim.
Sorry about my double post but, no one answered my question. TT.TT
"Excuse the ridiculous question about the online game, but. Can anyone access the tournament arena for BeybladeBattles.com? I actually want to try to get in the Canadian Battle Series. Hah. And I just can't access this arena. Comments anyone?"

Info please ?
Also, I already registered at YTV.com
(Nov. 05, 2011  1:37 AM)rickyboby Wrote: Whats the strongest bey out

There isn't one.
(Nov. 05, 2011  1:37 AM)rickyboby Wrote: Whats the strongest bey out

As you might've seen, that question has just been answered above, or the page before this. Look at that answer. Hah.
how tall is 230 in centimeters and inches
(Nov. 05, 2011  4:06 AM)Jdog Wrote: how tall is 230 in centimeters and inches

Read the Metal Fight Beyblade article on Beywiki, notably the section about Tracks, and then use Google to search for a website that converts milimetres/centimetres into inches.
(Nov. 05, 2011  12:14 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2011  12:10 AM)Boxhead Wrote: I keep hearing that Hasbro's Lightning Mold better than Takara's is true?

Hasbro's Lightning mold is not better, but their L-Drago CW paired with Lightning has been reinforced and is less prone to breaking. This is a verified claim.

IMO Hasbro and Takara's CW looks identical
(Nov. 05, 2011  6:06 AM)Boxhead Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2011  12:14 AM)Hazel Wrote:

IMO Hasbro and Takara's CW looks identical

They look similar, yes, but it is quite known that the Hasbro Lightning is definitely a reinforced "mold". Numerous users who were experiencing breakage issues with their L-Drago CWs in TT reported that the Hasbro ones were much more durable. I can support this with my own findings from my own L-Drago CWs.
Okay, i need help. I bought a Attack and Defense set but there were many flaws. The worst was the MB, which I was anticipating for the most. It has okay defense but terrible stamina with MF-H basalt kerbecs BD145 ---. Is there anyway I can improve this, espacially when I see people using this with ^^^ in a stamina battle? And I tried Cyber aqaurio 90 WF but it wasn't very good. I would like a recommendation for another tip pls. I have all the F tips except XF.
(Nov. 05, 2011  11:39 AM)powerangeryan Wrote: Okay, i need help. I bought a Attack and Defense set but there were many flaws. The worst was the MB, which I was anticipating for the most. It has okay defense but terrible stamina with MF-H basalt kerbecs BD145 ---. Is there anyway I can improve this, espacially when I see people using this with ^^^ in a stamina battle? And I tried Cyber aqaurio 90 WF but it wasn't very good. I would like a recommendation for another tip pls. I have all the F tips except XF.

This belongs in "Build Me a Combo" in the Customizations Forum for the most part.

MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145MB does not have good Stamina.
My brother asked me to tell you guys his question. He wants to know if Earth Pisces D125WD is good bey to use in battle, and if anything could be modified to make it better. So, is it?
Try using Bull/Aquario instead of Pisces and replace D125 with AD145.
(Nov. 05, 2011  12:51 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: My brother asked me to tell you guys his question. He wants to know if Earth Pisces D125WD is good bey to use in battle, and if anything could be modified to make it better. So, is it?

Wrong thread, next time use the "Build me a Combo" thread.
Is FB any good?
Libra if i not mistaken..lol..forgot its name..XD
Beywiki pictures back you up on that, it is indeed an alternate Libra. Thanks.
(Nov. 05, 2011  2:32 PM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: Is FB any good?

I think this belongs to Build Me a Combo, but as always, I am not sure.....
FB is quite OK, and looking at its functionality, it actually suits the Destabilizer category, which is simply- useless.... So in short, its OK...
I think it is, but IMO that belongs in Purchase Consultation.