Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Is Meteo L-Drago B D Good? In scientific wise, i think because Meteo steals/equalises spin so B D increases spin altogether. Also, is there a thread for this Beyblade?
How do you use TH170 in the combos Basalt TH170WF and Basalt TH170CS? What do you use 170, 195, and 220 against? For example, do you used 195 against 145 based beys?
If my CS isn't calm, and I'm trying to make MF-H Basalt Bull 230CS, what could I use as a substitute?
WD for stamina, RS for actual defense, however it might become off balance due to it being an S tip. CS is really unique, it's kind of hard to replace.
(Oct. 03, 2011  3:56 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: WD for stamina, RS for actual defense, however it might become off balance due to it being an S tip. CS is really unique, it's kind of hard to replace.
GRRRR, don't have RS. Would D work?
(Oct. 03, 2011  2:22 AM)TheInGreek Wrote: Is Meteo L-Drago B D Good? In scientific wise, i think because Meteo steals/equalises spin so B D increases spin altogether. Also, is there a thread for this Beyblade?

In the few tests of it, it actually did decently.

(Oct. 03, 2011  2:34 AM)KiLL_SwiTcH Wrote: How do you use TH170 in the combos Basalt TH170WF and Basalt TH170CS? What do you use 170, 195, and 220 against? For example, do you used 195 against 145 based beys?

Look at the topic for it.

(Oct. 03, 2011  3:54 AM)+۩l-ln0loG!c Wrote: If my CS isn't calm, and I'm trying to make MF-H Basalt Bull 230CS, what could I use as a substitute?
MF-H Basalt Bull 230WF.
Don't have WF, either.
(Oct. 03, 2011  3:58 AM)+۩l-ln0loG!c Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2011  3:56 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: WD for stamina, RS for actual defense, however it might become off balance due to it being an S tip. CS is really unique, it's kind of hard to replace.
GRRRR, don't have RS. Would D work?
Any of the D set of tips should work out fine, except PD.
MF also works really well on 230.
I still need help with my MF-H earth bull 230 CS, however , i can't find any cracks or dents. My CS I very calm. Any suggestions for help?
Dude, state the performance of it. How does it perform?
Um, did TT release any plastic gen/ HMS RC Beys? Cos I have one and it has the TT Logo on it, and the website.
What PT is better for faster counter attack.CS or W2D or anything else
If your asking for fastest tip... then probs R2F/LRF or XF.
(Oct. 03, 2011  1:21 PM)qwertxj3 Wrote: Um, did TT release any plastic gen/ HMS RC Beys? Cos I have one and it has the TT Logo on it, and the website.

I believe so, yes.

He said countering attack. My best bet is CS
Any other people like Kai-V to confirm my question?
(Oct. 03, 2011  2:30 PM)qwertxj3 Wrote: Any other people like Kai-V to confirm my question?

I really have no idea about that.
Didn't rowdog find a bey piece that is from a plastic/HMS? Wasn't that an RC piece?
(Oct. 02, 2011  5:41 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Shabalabadoo- Oh Thanks! Sorry for annoying you, but may you give me examples of metal wheels which satisfy each case? I mean-
1. Small, sleek contact points- Lightning L Drago-check
2. Huge contact points-VariAres,beat-check
3. A special shape of contact points which aids Smash attack-Blitz,Vulcan-check
4. Exposure/protrusion of contact points-yup all attack types
5. Other-...

I know I'm pretty far back but i wanted to clear up the confusion for jansb

(Oct. 03, 2011  1:21 PM)qwertxj3 Wrote: Um, did TT release any plastic gen/ HMS RC Beys? Cos I have one and it has the TT Logo on it, and the website.

yes they did not HMS but plastics yes

While TT claims that their RC Big Bang Pegasis is a totally new design concept, it is actually hardly any different from the plastic V2 series RC beys, of which I posses a cheap replica (christmas present).

So yes, the plastic era had the four main beys from the V2 series in RC form (with interchangeable ARs). I can go into detail on them if you want.

No there were never HMS ones.
(Oct. 03, 2011  7:30 PM)playtoomuch Wrote: How long does a rubber sharp last?

Depends on your frequency of usage and the weight of the combo. If you're using it for an hour a day under a Basalt wheel, it'll wear down like the dickens, though. Possibly even inside of a week if you're using it very heavily.

Always have at least one backup of all rubber tips.