Ask a question, get an answer! #2

build me a combo thread.. Smile Tongue_out
Ok Ill try build me a combo thread thanks.
(Sep. 28, 2011  9:55 PM)NickolasJohnson Wrote: I have a galaxy storm and cyber Pegasus. Witch parts shoud I use to make a good beyblade.

Cyber is practically useless and Galaxy is totally so. RF and R2F are good parts though and IMO the Pegasis (Galaxy) clear wheel is very good. As for the rest, it's up to you.
Thank you Control_ and Kai-v. I understand it now. Yes in Vietnamese it seems to such an easier matter to explain. Well, that is something that I can learn from you guy. Physics in English. yes. Thank you you two again very much.
Nicholas Johnson: Build me a combo thread please
I dont think cyber pegasus is useless. He beat my galaxy and storm pegasus at the same time.
Cyber is quite similar to the 4 layer Pegasis with smaller gaps so it decrease the attack power. It's OK to me. Storm pegasis 100rf has much more power
Cyber is far lighter than its pre-HWS counterpart, making it quite bad.
Yes that two. I forgot that
But why does my cyber Pegasus still beat storm and galaxy pegasus
Can MF Lightning L-Drago BD145RF ko MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145RS/CS and Scythe Kronos BD145EDS/CS? I can't test that because I don't have to BD145's. Also, does LRF have less stamina than RF? Finally, would MF Blitz Unicorno 85R2F ko MF Lightning L-Drago BD145RF?
(Sep. 28, 2011  10:20 PM)NickolasJohnson Wrote: But why does my cyber Pegasus still beat storm and galaxy pegasus

It's lower (100 rather than 105), has a less aggressive tip (so more stamina) and, if you got the limited edition, has a metal face that makes up for the weight loss quite nicely.
What can I do to improve them.
Is earth bull c145wb better than earth bull 100wd?
I think bull c145 but thats my opinion.
Is there any truth to the rumor that Black Dranzer "fixed" the problem with Dranzer F's BB switching tips all the time in battle?
(Sep. 28, 2011  10:22 PM)KiLL_SwiTcH Wrote: Can MF Lightning L-Drago BD145RF ko MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145RS/CS and Scythe Kronos BD145EDS/CS? I can't test that because I don't have to BD145's. Also, does LRF have less stamina than RF? Finally, would MF Blitz Unicorno 85R2F ko MF Lightning L-Drago BD145RF?

Can you guys answer this? Not rushing, but it seems when someone skips over a question, it is never answered.
(Sep. 28, 2011  10:42 PM)TheInGreek Wrote: Is earth bull c145wb better than earth bull 100wd?

My opinion is Earth Bull 100WD because it is low, it can more easily throw the opponent off balance and it has a great stamina tip, WD. If you're against a high Basalt wheel though, neither.
(Sep. 28, 2011  11:06 PM)KiLL_SwiTcH Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2011  10:22 PM)KiLL_SwiTcH Wrote: Can MF Lightning L-Drago BD145RF ko MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145RS/CS and Scythe Kronos BD145EDS/CS? I can't test that because I don't have to BD145's. Also, does LRF have less stamina than RF? Finally, would MF Blitz Unicorno 85R2F ko MF Lightning L-Drago BD145RF?

Can you guys answer this? Not rushing, but it seems when someone skips over a question, it is never answered.

Depends on the user. But I honestly have never seen a MF LLD BD145rubber ever KO MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS. I just dont see how it can be done with plastic either. I mean Bluezee said he could but I don't think any else could...Against the Scythe combo it should be able to KO it as the BD145 isn't protruding on scythe. It would be about a 70% win rate I think. Depends on the wear of the two tips. My LRF doesn't spin for as long as an RF of mine. I think because Blitz is heavier it would beat LLD.
(Sep. 28, 2011  11:04 PM)Kamikaze Pyro Wrote: Is there any truth to the rumor that Black Dranzer "fixed" the problem with Dranzer F's BB switching tips all the time in battle?

That is totally not true who told you that
(Sep. 29, 2011  12:01 AM)Phoenix11 Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2011  11:04 PM)Kamikaze Pyro Wrote: Is there any truth to the rumor that Black Dranzer "fixed" the problem with Dranzer F's BB switching tips all the time in battle?

That is totally not true who told you that
I don't remember, but it was probably some old fan sites. Aside from just being awesome, that little bit of info made me want it even more. Thanks for setting me straight. Haha.
I can't help but asking this: Is Metal Face Earth EagleED145WD a good combo? It won against regular Basalt Horogium once, but I just want experienced bladers opinions....
(Sep. 29, 2011  12:53 AM)Meteo L-leone Wrote: I can't help but asking this: Is Metal Face Earth EagleED145WD a good combo? It won against regular Basalt Horogium once, but I just want experienced bladers opinions....
I think that goes in Build me a Combo, but I can't be too sure...
It's okay, and uncustomized Basalt isn't that good (bb18libra's Basalt has a filled in Spiral Staircase of Death, so that's why it's tough to beat), so it's understandable. Most Earth stamina combos have the ability of beating Basalt combos (I'm referring to what Dan has tested before). We can help you improve if you post in the Build Me a Combo topic and listing the rest of your parts, if you'd like Smile
can anyone fill me in a little about scythe kronos? would it be worth buying?
also! could anyone tell me anything about meteo l-drago, i ordered it and i havent received it yet, just wondering
(Sep. 29, 2011  12:59 AM)beyblade-oregon Wrote: can anyone fill me in a little about scythe kronos? would it be worth buying?
also! could anyone tell me anything about meteo l-drago, i ordered it and i havent received it yet, just wondering

For your first issue, Purchase Consulatation is where that belongs. For the second, you can search and find out quite a lot on your own.
(Sep. 29, 2011  12:59 AM)beyblade-oregon Wrote: can anyone fill me in a little about scythe kronos? would it be worth buying?

Ask in purchase consultation for the Kronos question.
Read through the Meteo L Drago thread for more info on it.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-88-Me...eo+L+Drago