Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Sep. 06, 2011  3:07 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2011  3:05 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: I want to do testing but i dont think i can. I dont have a BB-10/TT stadium. I have a Sonokong Attack stadium(red one) and to me it seems different like the edges of the tornado rigde are shorter/smoother and towards the middle of the stadium its like an extra ridge. is it legal to test in the Sonokong Attack stadium?

The Sonokong red Attack stadium is identical in shape, as far as I am aware, to the TT BB-10. No one has informed me otherwise.

Moreover, attack-types do quite a good job of staying in, and flowering properly, in the Sonokong Attack Stadium.

i must have a fake then cause mine doesnt stay in. i bought this one if you look at the enlarged picture you can see the second ridge http://www.ebay.com/itm/120753364003?ssP..._990wt_932
(Sep. 06, 2011  3:12 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2011  3:07 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2011  3:05 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: I want to do testing but i dont think i can. I dont have a BB-10/TT stadium. I have a Sonokong Attack stadium(red one) and to me it seems different like the edges of the tornado rigde are shorter/smoother and towards the middle of the stadium its like an extra ridge. is it legal to test in the Sonokong Attack stadium?

The Sonokong red Attack stadium is identical in shape, as far as I am aware, to the TT BB-10. No one has informed me otherwise.

Moreover, attack-types do quite a good job of staying in, and flowering properly, in the Sonokong Attack Stadium.

i must have a fake then cause mine doesnt stay in. i bought this one if you look at the enlarged picture you can see the second ridge http://www.ebay.com/itm/120753364003?ssP..._990wt_932

It's authentic. It's the same one I have. The Attack stadium is NOT a "your attack bey will stay in no matter what!". Self-KO is ALWAYS a significant risk for attack-types, even in this stadium.

You need to practice your launch more - 100% for attack should not be 100% for defense/stamina. If you use defense/stamina strength on an attack launch, you're almost always going to OHKO, even with a perfect sliding shot.
That is just the slope, no ?

This is what the Tornado Ring/Ridge is :
http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/131/m...tadium.jpg
(Sep. 06, 2011  3:17 AM)Kai-V Wrote: That is just the slope, no ?

This is what the Tornado Ring/Ridge is :
http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/131/m...tadium.jpg

It is just the slope. The angle on the auction's image is just bad - I own this stadium myself. Here's a picture of mine from a better angle:

What are people talking about when they post about a second Tornado Ridge then ... Do they think we are referring to the border near the exits ?
(Sep. 06, 2011  3:19 AM)Kai-V Wrote: What are people talking about when they post about a second Tornado Ridge then ... Do they think we are referring to the border near the exits ?

I believe most people think the outermost one is the TR, and that the innermost one is not supposed to be there. That is what seems to often be the case, any way.
(Sep. 06, 2011  3:16 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2011  3:12 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2011  3:07 AM)Hazel Wrote: The Sonokong red Attack stadium is identical in shape, as far as I am aware, to the TT BB-10. No one has informed me otherwise.

It's authentic. It's the same one I have. The Attack stadium is NOT a "your attack bey will stay in no matter what!". Self-KO is ALWAYS a significant risk for attack-types, even in this stadium.

You need to practice your launch more - 100% for attack should not be 100% for defense/stamina. If you use defense/stamina strength on an attack launch, you're almost always going to OHKO, even with a perfect sliding shot.
see this is the stadium that i receieved can you see the extra i am talking about
That is not an extra, that is the interior slope of the stadium, as Kai-V and I just got finished explaining. It is deliberate, and a part of all BB-10 molds.
Sniperâ„¢, my TAKARA-TOMY BB-10 Attack Type BeyStadium from years ago looks exactly like that except the colour and the transparency.
woah O_O then i must be completley horrible at shooting Attack types then but even my aggro CS beys/F tip/XF combos have a hard time staying in EDIT: ill post a video later showing what i mean
(Sep. 06, 2011  3:27 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: woah O_O then i must be completley horrible at shooting Attack types then but even my aggro CS beys/F tip/XF combos have a hard time staying in

The issue will resolve itself when you learn not to pull so hard when launching attack types. You need two things to ensure minimal Self-KO risk:

1: Appropriate force on your launch. This should be about 50-70% of your Defense/Stamina power.

2: A proper technique. Too much forward movement when Catapulting and you'll self-KO. Bank wrong, and you'll Self-KO. A proper sliding shoot will immediately arc into a second circle before passing the Tornado Ridge, unless you're using a hard shot, in which case a proper sliding shot will circle into one of the walls and then proceed the normal flower pattern.

It takes practice, but it is well worth the effort. Smile Diligence!
Ahh, got hell kerbecs, put it on CS, it does wonders. Though, for some reason the defence isn't so good, i got KO from rock CH145RF, screw 90RF(clean BD145 hit o.0), and OS by bassalt 230DS. Help?
(Sep. 06, 2011  4:21 AM)Shika blade Wrote: Ahh, got hell kerbecs, put it on CS, it does wonders. Though, for some reason the defence isn't so good, i got KO from rock CH145RF, screw 90RF(clean BD145 hit o.0), and OS by bassalt 230DS. Help?

Idk how it KO'ed against a rock but the basalt battle should be correct having stamina against defense
With the Basalt 230DS, I'd say that's normal, speaking stamina wise.
With Rock Ch145RF, that's quite odd, but Rock DOES have a lot of recoil, and when moving it has lotsa smash.
EDIT:
VVV and ^^^

dammit
(Sep. 06, 2011  4:24 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: With the Basalt 230DS, I'd say that's normal, speaking stamina wise.
With Rock Ch145RF, that's quite odd, but Rock DOES have a lot of recoil, and when moving it has lotsa smash.

you got sniped my friend
(Sep. 06, 2011  4:24 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: With the Basalt 230DS, I'd say that's normal, speaking stamina wise.
EDIT:
VVV and ^^^

dammit

Haha my rock capri KOed a lot of things by pure luck, the ridges on capricorn makes a little more smash. Ughh it almost lost to a poison gemios, man hell has a hell lot of recoil. Hell kerbecs BD145CS weakness is 230? Mine won against sytche Gb145WD.
(Sep. 04, 2011  3:39 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2011  3:37 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote: Are there REAL beys in Hong Kong?

Yes, actually dimsum2u takes his stock from what TAKARA-TOMY releases in Hong Kong. I think there is also a local company, Mani Limited, who manufactures official products too.

Thank you. I will be sure to check that out when I go to China~!
so witch beyblade has most attack,stamina,defence and balance
[quote='diamond lover' pid='778761' dateline='1315302637']
so witch beyblade has most attack,stamina,defence and balance
Look at Competative Metal Fight Combos
Is LLL/R faster than a Hasbro launcher I mean does it give better RPMs for a left spin bey that a Hasbro light launcher L? If not...then which launcher gives good RPM for left spin beys(other than the beylauncher L because I am unable to use beylaunchers well)
(Sep. 06, 2011  11:38 AM)SAM10795 Wrote: Is LLL/R faster than a Hasbro launcher I mean does it give better RPMs for a left spin bey that a Hasbro light launcher L? If not...then which launcher gives good RPM for left spin beys(other than the beylauncher L because I am unable to use beylaunchers well)

...Well, duh. The LL2 (Light Launcher 2) series (LL2, L3 (Light Launcher L (Comes with LDD FConfused), L3R (LLL/R)) are only slightly overpowered by the Beylaunchers and some can actually match the power of a Beylauncher. The original Light Launcher is the weakest launcher, and Hasbro just made it worse by making the winder (ripcord) much shorter.

As always, I might not be completely right.
Your right on that one. In terms of launch strength, BeyLauncher>LL2>Light Launcher
Sorry if posting in the wrong thread but i have a draceil g rc and one of my friends wanted to trade it for his dranzer f is it worth me trading for dranzer f even though my draceil g rc is able to defeat my driger s
driger s is takara tomy so is it worth trading draceil g rc for dranzer f and why
how are you supposed to fit a bey combo with a 230 in a rapid deploy case
So as a supplementary to question to the one I asked before..what should I get for powerful left launch other than a beylauncher L? Should it be L3 or L3R? Because with that I'd also need to purchase a bey isnt it?