Ask a question, get an answer! #2

I'll ask again, Should i buy L-Drago or Perseus? NOTE: I already hav Lightning L-Drago but its with a ripcord launcher
Lighting L Drago is a good attack bey, but Gravity Perseus is more versatile and has smash, overall I believe Gravity Perseus, make sure you get the TakaraTomy one...

That sought of question should have also been in Purchase Consultants...
(Jul. 14, 2011  10:20 AM)@wesome Wrote: I'll ask again, Should i buy L-Drago or Perseus? NOTE: I already hav Lightning L-Drago but its with a ripcord launcher

use the purchase consulation
L drago the pre HWS or the HWS or meteo or the 4d one you didn't specify.
Ayway gravity can be used in alot more combo's and you get a beyblade l and r which is good but make sure you get a tt because of the mold difference
(Jul. 14, 2011  10:03 AM)poseidon Wrote: if you launched W2d it will be semi aggresive with the s. shoot yes nut it depends if you W2D is worn or not
Well My W2D Moves Almost as fast as an RF Once But It Looks Like it was gliding well it happen when it took a hard hit from my BBP
Hi,

Today I am comparing L Drago witch Meteo L Drago and I have see in the two Beys the clear wheel have two positions,what is the difference?
(Jul. 14, 2011  10:40 AM)castelvelina Wrote: Hi,

Today I am comparing L Drago witch Meteo L Drago and I have see in the two Beys the clear wheel have two positions,what is the difference?

lightning has a better protruding, but meteo covers up dampening its attack, also Meteo l Drago has rubber in the clear wheel, for spin equalization...
I have see in Meteo L Drago(I think Lighthing is the same thinck)when we pot clear wheel in the gold part is absorvation and in the part Silver is attack.What is that of absorvation?
Actually these two modes have different attack power and performance but they still used for attack.
Absorvation means RPM equalization.
(Jul. 14, 2011  10:40 AM)castelvelina Wrote: Hi,

I think you mean their mode changing abilities ?

If so Lightning has two modes:

Upper Attack: This is the mode recommended to unlock Lightnings attack capabilities, more of the Metal wheel is revealed and it's collisions become more effective.

Multi-Hit Mode: The Dragon heads cover the protrusions resulting in lesser power in its hits.

Meteo L Drago has two modes as well:
Assault Mode:This is where the heads of L Drago II cover the gold jaws of Meteo.

Barrage Mode:This is where the heads of L Drago II cover the silver jaws of Meteo.

There is not really many differences found as of now.
Redirect them to Beywiki.

(Jul. 14, 2011  8:58 AM)Bruiser33 Wrote: How do you make a evil Scorpio 100df and what parts do you need[/i]

This is probably the most ridiculous question I have ever seen. How to show that you have no knowledge at all of Metal Fight Beyblade ...
Kai-V, what about the guy asking how to battle people in real life?

(Jul. 14, 2011  8:58 AM)Bruiser33 Wrote: How do you make a evil Scorpio 100df and what parts do you need[/i]

Well, you would need the Scorpio facebolt and Clear Wheel (as said in it's name).
You would need the Evil Metal Wheel (as said in name).
You would need the 100 Spin Track (as said in name).
And you would need the... I assume you mean DS, performance tip (as said in name.)
So really, if you read the name, you would know.
Also, that bey isn't exactly good... might as well just use the beys you would buy to have to make it...
(Jul. 14, 2011  3:01 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Redirect them to Beywiki.

This is probably the most ridiculous question I have ever seen. How to show that you have no knowledge at all of Metal Fight Beyblade ...

Uhh mabey he needs to know what beyblades to buy to make it?
(Jul. 14, 2011  7:48 PM)PunkBlader Wrote: Uhh mabey he needs to know what beyblades to buy to make it?

He asked what parts were needed to make it, not what Beyblades.
Ok, I keep hearing about "tornado stalling" all over the place (keeping in mind I've been kind of inactive the past few months). What is it? Some sort of shooting technique?
EDITTongue_outlease delete this one, it made two posts by mistake.
(Jul. 14, 2011  9:59 PM)BlackAce Wrote: Ok, I keep hearing about "tornado stalling" all over the place (keeping in mind I've been kind of inactive the past few months). What is it? Some sort of shooting technique?

Just when you launch an Attack type without really controlling it into a flower pattern. It just circles the stadium on the Tornado Ridge.
(Jul. 14, 2011  10:14 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2011  9:59 PM)BlackAce Wrote: Ok, I keep hearing about "tornado stalling" all over the place (keeping in mind I've been kind of inactive the past few months). What is it? Some sort of shooting technique?

Just when you launch an Attack type without really controlling it into a flower pattern. It just circles the stadium on the Tornado Ridge.

Is that helpfull?
(Jul. 14, 2011  11:21 PM)FlyingWaffle Wrote: Is that helpfull?

When a combination could not knock out the opponent Beyblade efficiently and that you wish to try to win by outspin, usually when both Beyblades spin in the opposite direction.
IS there a possible way to remove the scratches from our attack stadium

Are they more durable than Hasbro Stadiums
(Jul. 15, 2011  2:41 AM)Boxhead Wrote: IS there a possible way to remove the scratches from our attack stadium

Are they more durable than Hasbro Stadiums

There isn't a way to remove them...

TT attack stadium are made of a higher quality better plastic than hasbro and are more durable.
Well is there a possible way to clean them
Well my way is get a small set of water in the bottom of the stadium (cold) rip a flame aquario DF105 B in the stadium, you will get drenched, a whirlpool effect happens, it sprays the water all over the stadium and looks cool, then drain it off and dry with a clean cloth...

Then it looks shiney, clean and fun in one, or you could just use a damp cloth......
I need one more combo and all the parts I have left are as follows- (not gonna bother listing the clear wheels...)

Fusion wheels-
Rock
Dark
lightning
storm

Tracks-
DF145
C145

Tips
WB
B
HF
RF
C
FS

Keep in mind this is going to be used in a HASBRO stadium so thing Defence/Stamina plz.

Thanks in advance.
(Jul. 15, 2011  3:53 AM)PunkBlader Wrote: I need one more combo and all the parts I have left are as follows- (not gonna bother listing the clear wheels...)

Fusion wheels-
Rock
Dark
lightning
storm

Tracks-
DF145
C145

Tips
WB
B
HF
RF
C
FS

Keep in mind this is going to be used in a HASBRO stadium so thing Defence/Stamina plz.

Thanks in advance.

Use the "Build me a combo!" topic.
(Jul. 15, 2011  3:54 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Use the "Build me a combo!" topic.

I thought this was the build me a combo thread. Gee something tells me I need sleep Pinching_eyes