Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jul. 11, 2011  4:41 AM)RogerLaes Wrote: How do you battle people in real life?

Are you serious ?
You can
you need at least 8 people to battle you need to have an attack stadium, balance stadium or the tripe battle stadium (I think that is what it is called) and that is pretty much it
I don't know anything about which stadium so would the l drago one work
(Jul. 11, 2011  4:50 AM)teenblader96 Wrote: I don't know anything about which stadium so would the l drago one work

No, it is illegal. Read the Rulebooks.
okay where do I find the rule books? seriously I want everything I do to be correct.
(Jul. 11, 2011  4:59 AM)teenblader96 Wrote: okay where do I find the rule books? seriously I want everything I do to be correct.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-WBO-Orga...cial-Rules
i was spinning a beyblade in a stadium with fire i dont know why but my spin track melted a little is that illegal in a tournament like the spin track is it illegal
(Jul. 11, 2011  5:05 AM)BurnUnicorno Wrote: i was spinning a beyblade in a stadium with fire i dont know why but my spin track melted a little is that illegal in a tournament like the spin track is it illegal

If it metled, then yes, it is illegal.
(Jul. 11, 2011  5:05 AM)BurnUnicorno Wrote: i was spinning a beyblade in a stadium with fire i dont know why but my spin track melted a little is that illegal in a tournament like the spin track is it illegal

Yes and WHY WOULD YOU BLADE IN FIRE?
EDIT: beaten BY Kai-V
Is the hasbro bayluncher2 (metallic red) a durable launcher?
It's as durable as any other Beylauncher.
Something is wrong with my avatar picture I try to change it but it takes me back to this same picture and I know how to upload a new but again it still takes me to this picture

Any suggestions?
Bcause it jus takes a little bit to retract like i never have to manually do it but after i pull it and let it slip out my fingers it flings around everywhere and i was wondering if takara tomy ones are stronger (more durable)
@Bladefordays 1st post That goes in "Questions About the WBO" I believe.
@2nd Post Actually from what I've seen Hasbro ones are more durable due to the longer handle. And yes, the string WILL fling around everywhere, that's what it does lol.
ok i registerd for the giveaway but i sent the email to my email for google not knowing that u had to activate gmail so i didnt get the give away certification thingy or i wont get emails to see if i won does this mean im discaulified or can i get around this loop hole
(Jul. 11, 2011  6:08 AM)BurnUnicorno Wrote: ok i registerd for the giveaway but i sent the email to my email for google not knowing that u had to activate gmail so i didnt get the give away certification thingy or i wont get emails to see if i won does this mean im discaulified or can i get around this loop hole

This has absolutely nothing to do with us or the Beyblade hobby.
?
I think you're in the wrong thread.
Go to the Poison Serpent Giveaway thread, if that's the one you're talking about.
EDIT: Ninja'd by Kai-V the ninja
ok thank you because i was about to buy a new one but now ill buy basalt horogium instead(:
Does the blue Hasbro Metal Masters Custom Grip have any disadvantages/advantages over others?
Does the blue Hasbro Metal Masters Custom Grip have any disadvantages/advantages over others?
No, it's just like any other. However I have found that it locks much more tightly than my Brown Hasbro grip with rubber, of course it may be because I never take my Beylauncher L/R off, and it bent the plastic to where it does not lock properly.
tl;dr (too long didn't read) No there isn't really any differences other than color. Smile

EDIT: hurr durr talking about wrong grip, I'm a moron Tongue_out
is he talking about the launcher grip that comes with flame saggaterio?
-removed-
No, he is talking about the Metal Masters Custom Grip with the angle compass. How I know the Sagitario pack is Metal FUSION he said Metal MASTERS, and that Grip is just a launcher grip not the Custom Grip.
Aha, I completely missed that, thanks for pointing that out TheShields!