Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Upon a google search of "coin scales", it returned the results I was looking for. I didn't know what to call the scale so I had a hard time looking for one. Thanks!
I'm just curious but are the old Hasbro Metal Masters beyblades (not the current ones with the same name) legal for plastic tournaments? I could see it going either way as they're not plastic in the slightest but they are plastic gen beyblades, simply remade out of metal.
Wait, what? That makes no sense. Only plastic grimaces that were produced during bakuten shoot beyblade, v force, and g revolution can be used in plastic tournaments.
(Jul. 10, 2011  6:13 PM)Flame Aries Wrote: What comes with buying a passport here?

Doesn't belong here...
But, you just get a face. Other than that, you can get free access to any other WBO event held within the one year validity of the passport. Also, you get some benefits during events like BeyLottos and all...
It's worth it. Just buy one at Ink's next tournament.
(Jul. 10, 2011  6:04 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Wait, what? That makes no sense. Only plastic grimaces that were produced during bakuten shoot beyblade, v force, and g revolution can be used in plastic tournaments.

These are plastic era metal versions of beyblades like Dragoon F. I'm not entirely sure when they were produced but, considering what beyblades were involved, I would guess that it were before G-Revolution at the very least.
(Jul. 10, 2011  7:03 PM)Dracomageat Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2011  6:04 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Wait, what? That makes no sense. Only plastic grimaces that were produced during bakuten shoot beyblade, v force, and g revolution can be used in plastic tournaments.

These are plastic era metal versions of beyblades like Dragoon F. I'm not entirely sure when they were produced but, considering what beyblades were involved, I would guess that it were before G-Revolution at the very least.

I think they are just fake... Nothing of this sort was ever produced IMO...
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Metal_Master

I do not think they are actually made of metal and not plastic though.
From what I understood they were but I'm probably wrong.
I didn't get an answer to my question, so I'll ask again.
How good is Wolborg 4?
not ver y at all the weight disc has a fair bit of use besides that it is useless
(Jul. 10, 2011  7:50 PM)Hakumen Wrote: I didn't get an answer to my question, so I'll ask again.
How good is Wolborg 4?

http://cybertigeranime.com/bbspirit/index2.php?wolborg4
is mf-l scythe kerbecs bd145 wd competitive

with scythe pc wheel free spinning
so i have three questions

1. What is a metal face 2. i used the search function and nothing.

2. Is the second leone any good or worth buying for parts?

3. When will any tournaments show up in California.
1.Look it up in the BeyWiki
2.Fang and 130 have shown to have use, I believe, and also W2D is OK
3.That doesn't belong here, but PM me.
(Jul. 10, 2011  11:24 PM)hell kerbecs15 Wrote: is mf-l scythe kerbecs bd145 wd competitive

No, Too much scraping. The only known competitive combination we know of is MF-H Scythe Kronos BD145EDS (Stamina Mode).
(Jul. 10, 2011  6:35 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2011  6:13 PM)Flame Aries Wrote: What comes with buying a passport here?

Doesn't belong here...
But, you just get a face. Other than that, you can get free access to any other WBO event held within the one year validity of the passport. Also, you get some benefits during events like BeyLottos and all...
where does it belong then?
In "Questions About the WBO"
(Jul. 10, 2011  11:46 PM)Nutty Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2011  11:24 PM)hell kerbecs15 Wrote: is mf-l scythe kerbecs bd145 wd competitive

No, Too much scraping. The only known competitive combination we know of is MF-H Scythe Kronos BD145EDS (Stamina Mode).
Wait...MF-H? Seriously. MF-H on a stamina combo? Or am I blind?
It still does really well although i prefer a normal face on it.
Yeah, IIRC MF-H on a stamina combo makes it worse... Right? Lips_sealed
Yeah the metal face - H does make it worse but make it have more defense which is actually bad for a stamina combo so it would be better to just use a normal face
can I host a tournament here in Alabama? an if I can how do I get it set up
How do you battle people in real life?