Ask a question, get an answer! #2

kerbecs is better choice

correct me if i am wrong
kerbecs is better choice i think so..

correct me if i am wrong
(Jul. 10, 2011  11:12 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: Wear?You dont know what's wear?Wear is somehow when the thing's condition is getting smaller,due to friction.

ohh thanx for telling
(Jul. 10, 2011  11:02 AM)Hero Wrote: We've given you all the answers. There is no way that question can still remain unanswered. It's either wear or inconsistent launching.

none of these we havent got the answer Crying
They are on par. For three sided wheels Kerbecs is usually preferred. Unless it's Basalt then Kerbecs would be better. It is important which way you set Kerbecs on Basalt though. Please check th!nk's thread on clear wheels. I have posted a picture on what is currently the last page.
so my mystery is unsolved
Okay. Explain everything clearly. Stadium used. Launcher used. Bey used. Everything clearly.
Quick question- How good is Wolborg 4?
(Jul. 10, 2011  11:37 AM)Hakumen Wrote: Quick question- How good is Wolborg 4?

which series are u asking ? metal fusion or old season? in metal fusion wolborg is not there there is wyborg
I'm talking about the Plastic series Wolborg.
(Jul. 10, 2011  11:28 AM)Hero Wrote: Okay. Explain everything clearly. Stadium used. Launcher used. Bey used. Everything clearly.

stadium used pegasus thunder whip launcher light launcher bey sagatario launching type on every launch is same its spins a limited period of time (1:15) min bey clean new bey bought before 1 or 2 weeks fusion wheel clean no damage all parts have not damaged only performance tip is worn out but worning is happened before 1 week spinning less time happened before 3 days it has happened immedietly like a accident 1 major thing when i fir its energy ring on F wheel and fix the whole bey the energy ring moves a little bit (it doesnt moves by itself if we move it moves) but it moves little bit ( it moves in F wheel ) ( it moves because it gets space to move in fusion wheel this is all i can tell please tell me what has happened
(Jul. 10, 2011  3:30 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2011  3:25 AM)stormeagle0052 Wrote: Is the map working I keep trying to put myself on ,but it wont let me.

This topic is for questions about the Beyblade hobby.

So srry.
Which wheel has more smash Pegasis or Quetzalcoatl
There both outclassed but i would say pegasis has better smash.
Is it ok to use Sign Language to help my friend get thru a tourney.? Like, give him advices on how he/she's strategy and moves. =V just asking.

EDIT: Meaning speaking in foreign launguage.
What is the mold of earth aquila 145 wd starter and earth virgo gb145bs in the random booster?
They would be mold 2 , Mold 1 doesn't get produced anymore.
(Jul. 10, 2011  1:54 PM)J.P. Black Wrote: The Attack Stadium that is legal for all formats; that's BB-10 AKA smallish white MFB stadium, correct?

Correct, and btw, it isnt that small, and its clear
(Jul. 10, 2011  12:00 PM)BEYBOOST Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2011  11:28 AM)Hero Wrote: Okay. Explain everything clearly. Stadium used. Launcher used. Bey used. Everything clearly.

stadium used pegasus thunder whip launcher light launcher bey sagatario launching type on every launch is same its spins a limited period of time (1:15) min bey clean new bey bought before 1 or 2 weeks fusion wheel clean no damage all parts have not damaged only performance tip is worn out but worning is happened before 1 week spinning less time happened before 3 days it has happened immedietly like a accident 1 major thing when i fir its energy ring on F wheel and fix the whole bey the energy ring moves a little bit (it doesnt moves by itself if we move it moves) but it moves little bit ( it moves in F wheel ) ( it moves because it gets space to move in fusion wheel this is all i can tell please tell me what has happened

Get your talking straight! I cant get what you ment!

Anyways, after you bought it, and played it your first time, what launcher did you use? Beylauncher or light?

I will not compliment the stadium, because you are timing the spin

lastly, you should take a pic of the bottm, so we can figure this out properly..

P.S. What did you mean at the last pharagraph?
Anyone know how to unlock the final beyblade in Metal Fight Beyblade Portable PSP ?
(Jul. 10, 2011  3:25 PM)CurlyMagic Wrote: Anyone know how to unlock the final beyblade in Metal Fight Beyblade Portable ?

Look around the topic for that game, not here ...
(Jul. 10, 2011  3:29 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2011  3:25 PM)CurlyMagic Wrote: Anyone know how to unlock the final beyblade in Metal Fight Beyblade Portable ?

Look around the topic for that game, not here ...

Thoroughly searched the topic. However, there wasn't any information concerning how to unlock the final beyblade. There was only a link to the TT website which I've already visited to unlock a few beyblades : Kerbecs, Horogium, Byxis, Poseidon, Beafowl and Gil. Any ideas ?
(Jul. 10, 2011  3:56 PM)CurlyMagic Wrote: Thoroughly searched the topic. However, there wasn't any information concerning how to unlock the final beyblade. There was only a link to the TT website which I've already visited to unlock a few beyblades : Kerbecs, Horogium, Byxis, Poseidon, Beafowl and Gil. Any ideas ?

They give passwords for you to use ... It might not work outside Japan, I do not know.
(Jul. 10, 2011  4:06 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2011  3:56 PM)CurlyMagic Wrote: Thoroughly searched the topic. However, there wasn't any information concerning how to unlock the final beyblade. There was only a link to the TT website which I've already visited to unlock a few beyblades : Kerbecs, Horogium, Byxis, Poseidon, Beafowl and Gil. Any ideas ?

They give passwords for you to use ... It might not work outside Japan, I do not know.

I understand the codes and how they work since I've unlocked the beyblades. Unfortunately there is one final beyblade at the end of the in-game list that I don't know how to unlock and there aren't any codes for it at present. It's not really important. Just wanted to know. Anyhow, thanks for the help. Grin

Edit : Also, would it be okay to upload my 99% completed savedata to the official game's thread to aid those that were asking for it ?
Where can I get those small scales to weigh parts? Every time I walk into a store asking for those scales, the staff drops the hint that it's for drugs so I'd probably prefer to order one online.
Has anybody seen any rock zurafa in stores?
(Jul. 10, 2011  4:31 PM)EarthEagle1997 Wrote: Has anybody seen any rock zurafa in stores?

Look through the Beyblade Metal Fusion topic.
(Jul. 10, 2011  4:31 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Where can I get those small scales to weigh parts? Every time I walk into a store asking for those scales, the staff drops the hint that it's for drugs so I'd probably prefer to order one online.

I know that at coin shows and conventions, the dealers there will usually have a scale like that on hand, so you could ask someone there where they bought it from, or sometimes dealers will be selling them for around maybe ten dollars or less.